• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS and Days secret endings?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SePhIrOtH95

Srry if there is already a thread on this.

Im just wondering if there was a secret ending in days or bbs what would it be KH3 new side story???

plz whare ur ideas

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I don't see Days having a secret ending. BBS could possibly, only because it was in the secret ending of KHII.

Rix

:)
Awards
If there will be any secret endings, I find it most likely to be in BBS... And I guess it would have been a concept vid for KH3 then.

A

Audo

While Days is completely capable of having a secret ending, I get the feeling the game with the secret ending will be the last one to be fully released. Which would either be BBS, or the last episodes of Coded.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I actually see it having a secret ending. Seeing how the Organization can tie nicely in with the general plot of TAV and CO and the works, especially after the FM+, there is more than enough merit in shedding some more light on what they did. And especially if it does relate to the greater plot, I can see it as a secret ending instead of a post-credit scene. That I see tying to KH2.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
If BBS has a secret ending, my bets would be that it would a post-credit scene showing Ansem finding Xehanort. I would say Coded would show KHIII.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
If BBS has a secret ending, my bets would be that it would a post-credit scene showing Ansem finding Xehanort. I would say Coded would show KHIII.

For BBS, I'd say that, or Kairi getting to Destiny Islands.

Coded would make the most sense to show anything KH3 related imo, because it's the only one that doesn't take place in the past.

Kairiangel

I can see all three having a secret ending in some sort of way leading to another game. Coded would most likely tie to KH3 while days would be either BBS or KH3, and BBS would either be days or KH3. So at least one of them will have a secret ending. it could be a FMV like KH1 and KH2 or a picture in Com of Sora sleeping or a normal cutscene like in RE:com.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Days would get pictures.( like CoM)
BBS could most likely get the most like a nice long trailer due to the fact the gamwas made to explore the origins of KH3 most possible villian Xenahort.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Why would Days just get pictures?

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I can see BBs having one, but I'm not so sure about 358/2 and Coded...

Captain Garlock

Im going by S-E usual forte.
The handheld really wouldnt provide much in site into the bext game so the im assuming itd get just pictures like CoM.
Do not bring what the DS can do in to this because the way I see it pictures like the ones in CoM would be over doing it.

The only reason CoM even got anything was because it was a brigade now Days has no possible impact on KH3 only BBS and Coded do.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I find it highly amusing you say the game that took place 10 years ago and we can already fathom a great deal of his impact on the series nowadays has more impact in store on KH3 than the game that took place more recently and that we know close to nothing about in terms of true long term impact.

Or would you like to enlighten me about what Xemnas wants with us all and what Xion's true story is that you're so sure it won't mean squat in time for KH3?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Im going by S-E usual forte.
The handheld really wouldnt provide much in site into the bext game so the im assuming itd get just pictures like CoM.
Do not bring what the DS can do in to this because the way I see it pictures like the ones in CoM would be over doing it.

The only reason CoM even got anything was because it was a brigade now Days has no possible impact on KH3 only BBS and Coded do.

If the DS can do more, why just do pictures? The CoM port had a three second video of Roxas walking around Twilight Town, for goodness sakes. The only reason they only did pictures for CoM is because it was for the GBA.

Days has plenty of possible impact on KHIII. The game hasn't come out yet. You don't know what goes on in it. They wouldn't bother releasing the game if it had no impact what-so-ever.

*ahem*

A secret ending doesn't mean it only has to tie into KHIII, you know. It could easily show something about Coded, or something that The Organization did after or before BBS. It could have a flash-back to the six apprentices. Besides, Xemnas's mysterious actions (talking to the armor) and the mere existence of a 14th member submit grand impact on KHIII.

As far as BBS secret endings go, I think it would be nice if the final scenes showed AtW discovering Xehanort and the original six performing experiments that create the heartless and their nobodies. Then, I think it would be nifty to see Maleficent taking over Radiant Garden and having AtW sending Kairi away to Destiny Islands. A nice little KHI set-up.

Captain Garlock

Im going to enjoy this one sooooooooo much.

I find it highly amusing you say the game that took place 10 years ago and we can already fathom a great deal of his impact on the series nowadays has more impact in store on KH3 than the game that took place more recently and that we know close to nothing about in terms of true long term impact.

Depends on how you look at things all views on things are different we all see things through a different light and how we explain things is the difference between understanding and just plain ignorance.
What you can see maybe i cant and vice versa.

Or would you like to enlighten me about what Xemnas wants with us all and what Xion's true story is that you're so sure it won't mean squat in time for KH3?

Your sentences are hard to read o.o

Basically BBS has the most importance to me out of all of them.
Clearly if you go by the standards of the story BBS has more of a background check on all the Characters like Ven/Roxas Sora Riku Kairi AtW the keyblades and everything and most important the origins of the series main and reoccuring villian Xenahort now for this game not to link to the current games is just plain retarded to me.

Now you tell me which has more of an impact on the next series.

An emo blonde haired kid who makes friends with a black haired girl who has a keyblade and is a mystery OR the beginning of the very series which is most likely to repeat AGAIN.

Im just saying Days i really dont see getting an ending of that much use to us seeing as how its impact isnt that great of a deal in MY opinion.

OJKHManiac

*ahem*

A secret ending doesn't mean it only has to tie into KHIII, you know. It could easily show something about Coded, or something that The Organization did after or before BBS. It could have a flash-back to the six apprentices. Besides, Xemnas's mysterious actions (talking to the armor) and the mere existence of a 14th member submit grand impact on KHIII.

As far as BBS secret endings go, I think it would be nice if the final scenes showed AtW discovering Xehanort and the original six performing experiments that create the heartless and their nobodies. Then, I think it would be nifty to see Maleficent taking over Radiant Garden and having AtW sending Kairi away to Destiny Islands. A nice little KHI set-up.
Well think about it. At the end of KH1 the secret ending was the scene with Riku v.s. Roxas which was in KH2, the secret ending of KH2 was for BBS, so the secret ending will probably be for KH3 assuming there is one but why wouldn't there be?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Well think about it. At the end of KH1 the secret ending was the scene with Riku v.s. Roxas which was in KH2, the secret ending of KH2 was for BBS, so the secret ending will probably be for KH3 assuming there is one but why wouldn't there be?
I have a feeling Coded's secret ending will be about KH3, seeing how it's the most important of the 3.

For BBS and Days, I don't really know, for BBS could probably be Ansem finding Xehanort and/or Kairi arriving at DI on the night of the meteor shower. Though I see those as credit things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back