• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS and Days secret endings?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Srry if there is already a thread on this.

Im just wondering if there was a secret ending in days or bbs what would it be KH3 new side story???

plz whare ur ideas

There's no real way for anyone to know the answer for this. It's safe to say that one of them will have a secret ending, but how would anyone know what it is?

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
There's no real way for anyone to know the answer for this. It's safe to say that one of them will have a secret ending, but how would anyone know what it is?

Although poorly phrased, I think what he was suggesting is that we speculate what the secret endings would be, should there be any in Days or BBS, and if it would shed some light on KH3 or a new 'side story' game.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Days' secret ending would be Xion not dying and going into hiding, or surviving, if she isn't just a single-game character.

BBS' will be Master Xehanort inside Kingdom Hearts, or some strange being leaving Xehanort at Xemnas' door.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
BBS will have a secret ending for sure,
reminds me of DoC, it had a secret ending which was for a game that takes like 7 years before FFVII, [crisis core] which is the same thing that happened with KH2.. hmm, Nomura sure has a habit of that..
anyways, yeah, BBS will probably show an important key [no pun] in the story as the secret ending that will link kh1, bbs, and kh3..
Days will probably have something with Xion or something..

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
We only know she wasn't there when he left the Org. She could've disappeared, or just left.
As for BBS explaining her, if she's Aqua related, that seems to be the likely situation. Not outright explanation, but I can certainly see strong foreshadowing of how Aqua'd become Xion being put in.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I think there could be secret endings in both games. Each one could show a small part of KH3 that could relate that game to KH3.

BlackChaos

If you think about it, both crisis core and BBS are prequels and both are on the psp and both have the blue color tone to it, anyways back on topic.

I say that BBS will have a secret ending for sure. The secret ending for kh1 was kh2 and the secret ending for kh2 was BBS so I'm guessing that the secret ending for BBS will lead to kh3.

Idk about days,I can see it with one, but then I can also see it without one so it can go either ways.

HeartlesGuardian

After reading the posts about DoC and CC, Nomura could pull another FF7 and have two videos in both BBS and Days (And Coded as well) seeing as CC and DoC did it with FF7 (Yes I am eluding that there is a new FF7)

Trimms

I think Coded won't, but Days and BBS will.

Days will tie into Org XIII's work with TAV and what was going on with Xemnas having Aqua's armor, etc.
BBS will tie directly into KH1 and show developments like the arrival of Kairi, creation of Xehanort (if not shown in the actual game...)
Coded won't need a secret ending but plot-wise will simply end with a cliffhanger leading into KH3.

All three games, especially Coded and BBS, will most likely tie into KH3 though.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
While just an ending makes sense seeing the likeliness of Coded being the direct link to KH3, I'd like to think they'll at least bother to give the game itself a somewhat proper ending. Like, "the end" and then a preview for KH3, instead of leaving Coded itself with a "To be continued".
KH1 and KH2's secret endings thus far have been trailers, while the endings were the games' own. I don't think they'd break that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back