• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS and Days secret endings?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zillagod

The same reasoning we haven't seen DS's face. The two characters are important enough that their identities, or at least fates, are kept a mystery until later releases or times.

I still don't see what possible signifigance other than to the story of 358/2 days, she could have. I mean the story in KH 2 was pretty much completed without any real big questions left, didn't mention anything about Xion at all and it got along alright.

Edit: I mean she holds no real signifigance to any story except the 358/2 days story.

zillagod

no, not necessarily.

she plays a major role in days, she is mentioned by namine and DIZ, and this girl is related to Sora in some way....you call this not important?

Well it wasn't important enough to be mentioned in any game except 358/2 days. :D

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Xion might not have been thought of by that point. Or she was, but the game was too far progressed to drop hints of her without it being to blatantly obvious and not fitting.

zillagod

Xion might not have been thought of by that point. Or she was, but the game was too far progressed to drop hints of her without it being to blatantly obvious and not fitting.

I'm just giving you guys a hard time. I know she is important in some ways, I just feel though that she is there only to give 358/2 days more drama. I never felt that another nobody was needed to explain anything else in the games, that's just me though. I had my fill of Organization 13 drama in CoM and KH 2.

3-D

Join Me
behind you... Go ahead look, i dare you...
I'm just giving you guys a hard time. I know she is important in some ways, I just feel though that she is there only to give 358/2 days more drama. I never felt that another nobody was needed to explain anything else in the games, that's just me though. I had my fill of Organization 13 drama in CoM and KH 2.

well...you shall get more organization drama, and you're gonna like it!

zillagod

well...you shall get more organization drama, and you're gonna like it!

Oh god! The drama, it BURNS! Seriously though, I haven't got a problem with 358/2 days. I'm just waiting on BBS more than I am Days.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
i know why its important, im anticipating BBS way more than days because of this

i think alot of people are thats why they are releasing days before so people will buy that otherwise people will only buy bbs because they have their anticipation quenched

HeartlesGuardian

Well it wasn't important enough to be mentioned in any game except 358/2 days. :D

Roxas wasn't mentioned in KH1, does that mean he's not important?

On topic, I think days will have a concept video for BBS, then BBS will have the video for KH3.

And to agree with some people, Days pretty much looks like just a fan-made game to me. Sure, we get to learn about Roxas and the origin of Org. 13, but as someone already put it, Roxas most likely won't be in KH3. All the Org members are dead. DiZ/AtW is dead. Namine is fused w/ Kairi, and Xion has been wiped off the map. Who else in Days, besides Riku and Mickey, have any importance in KH3? Sure we know Xehanort in some way will have some impact on KH3, but it doesn't directly mean Xemnas will.

When CoM first came out, and even after KH2, there was a huge uproar on how awesome Org.13 was. Then they annouced Days. IMO, its just here to make fans happy, and MAYBE answer some questions that we had during CoM/KH2. As for relevence to KH3 however, I believe it will have very little, if not none.

Firo

Oh Crap
BBS will most likely have the secret video. I could see Days having a new trailer for BBS though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back