• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS and Days secret endings?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
Srry if there is already a thread on this.

Im just wondering if there was a secret ending in days or bbs what would it be KH3 new side story???

plz whare ur ideas

~ it's most likely gonna be in bbs, but at this point, we don't know if there's gonna be a secret ending or not and they most likely won't tell us before the launch of the game.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
I know imam get flamed by the days lovers but...
Days is the one that I think that will DEFINITELY not have anything major in it.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
They aren't going to make a game that has no importance at all.

*sigh*

When Days comes out and it turns out that there are several "major" events in it, we'll all laugh.

Grey

Days, while I believe will be the least significant of the three upcoming games, will be significant. The Organization may be gone, but they were searching for a lot of things that have to do with the Heart. The Room of Awakening and the Room of Sleep were very major things for the Organization, and likely Days will touch upon that.

And obviously, Days IS important. Nomura said it ties into an upcoming game (coughKH3cough). Why would they mention Xion at all if she had no impact on the Kingdom Hearts series? Did it ever seem possible that Xion may have importance in KH3?

Anyways!
To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if all three games had a secret ending.

I could see it working so that all three Secret Endings could be pieced together into one giant teaser for KH3. Maybe it wouldn't be a three-part teaser, where each secret ending starts where the previous left off...but maybe each secret ending would reveal an aspect about KH3.

However, if there were going to be any secret endings, I could see BbS having the most significant secret ending, being the last one released.

Awards
i think they will. i thought he said the 3 new games have something to do with KH3 somehow, even tho they take place at different time periods. they must intoduce new info we need to help us understand KH3 better.

Captain Garlock

Wouldnt count Xion as major because shes a has been.
Days to me has the least to do with kh 3 and is more directed towards the mystery of roxas aka fanservice

Grey

Wouldnt count Xion as major because shes a has been.
Days to me has the least to do with kh 3 and is more directed towards the mystery of roxas aka fanservice

Thing is, I would think Xion would HAVE to be counted as major. Nomura wouldn't introduce Xion in 358/2 Days to have her have significance in only that game.

She was introduced in Days, which has significance to KH3. Obviously, she is important, because she convinced Roxas to leave the Organization, then suddenly disappeared, as if she never was a member at all. He's influential, and even as a fake Keyblade wielder, she has to have ties to KH3.

Plus, I sincerely doubt that Roxas will never appear past KH2. I'm sure that he'll have significance during KH3 somehow. He seems too important for him to simply vanish after his premier game.

Captain Garlock

Well thats your view on it to be honest I think she was there for that one purpose and that days is just a game to explore Roxas' story and that is all.
To me shed have no importance to KH3 but only to the events on days and KH 2
Its how you look at it though

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It's common sense not to think they're only introducing Xion for Days. She obviously plays a bigger role, or why even bother with her? It would be poor writing to have a character like that.

Captain Garlock

Thats your view on it maybe writers do this.
They play one role and exit for the better of the character they influence.
Xion is just a method of story telling for Roxas part I can name plenty of people who have used this as a plot device so do not play the common sense role.
Its also common sense to see just how insignificant Days is to the whole rotation of the story.
Coded=after KH 2
BBS= origin of Xenahort the main villian
Days:???? Xion
wow really?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Thats your view on it maybe writers do this.
They play one role and exit for the better of the character they influence.
Xion is just a method of story telling for Roxas part I can name plenty of people who have used this as a plot device so do not play the common sense role.
Its also common sense to see just how insignificant Days is to the whole rotation of the story.
Coded=after KH 2
BBS= origin of Xenahort the main villian
Days:???? Xion
wow really?

And if Xion becomes a major villain in KH3? Then she'd be very important.

Captain Garlock

Nice to think outside the box but I doubt that lol.
I think that your all ignoring simple story telling methods one character can be introduced for a while for the betterment of another and be killed off.
And since she was never archived...never mentioned but here...no grave stone....we can all assume was probably killed byt he ORG are left never to be seen again.
Xion is more of a guidance character in my eyes.

zillagod

xion has to be important. i mean look at all the evidence!

If she was as important as people make her out to be, wouldn't Nomura have thought of her before KH 2 and included her in KH 2 in some way? I mean she would be if she was really that important to the overall story, wouldn't she?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
If she was as important as people make her out to be, wouldn't Nomura have thought of her before KH 2 and included her in KH 2 in some way? I mean she would be if she was really that important to the overall story, wouldn't she?

The same reasoning we haven't seen DS's face. The two characters are important enough that their identities, or at least fates, are kept a mystery until later releases or times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back