• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bbs and atlantica

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
if the little mermaid series is ever introduced as a playable level with a relivent/significant storyline - in kingdom hearts again - i will lose every ounce of respect for the game and nomura ..

Aalif

Website
chibi-suppi.deviantart.com
... I want it to be there. Not because of the level or whatever but simply because of Aqua. As long as they don't shrink her boobs down to fit into the clams I think it would be a wonderful world.

Though I do have to agree with everyone, it does at least need a plot. :<

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Really, can any of the Disney worlds not be called silly?

If BbS is supposed to be darker, with a lot less silliness in it compared to the other KH games (which are dark in their own right), then they shouldn't have Ven rolling around on a ball during a battle.

Or saying that they 'needed to help Cinderella by making her a dress for the ball!'.

Disney's a silly world in and by itself, which is why there's always a bit of silliness to the any of the KH games- whether BbS is supposed to be dark or not.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Really, can any of the Disney worlds not be called silly?

If BbS is supposed to be darker, with a lot less silliness in it compared to the other KH games (which are dark in their own right), then they shouldn't have Ven rolling around on a ball during a battle.

Or saying that they 'needed to help Cinderella by making her a dress for the ball!'.

Disney's a silly world in and by itself, which is why there's always a bit of silliness to the any of the KH games- whether BbS is supposed to be dark or not.

It's good that Ven is actually interacting with the characters.

What made KHII bad in that aspect is the lack of a point for Disney to be there.

Take KHI, they did it right.

if the little mermaid series is ever introduced as a playable level with a relivent/significant storyline - in kingdom hearts again - i will lose every ounce of respect for the game and nomura ..

*sigh*
It is the irrelevance that made Atlantica, and the other Disney worlds, sub-par in KHII.
Having a relevant Atlantica in KH would be just dandy. :3

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Yeah, it's "silly"... but, so? D:

Well, there was an earlier poster talking about how if Atlantica was put in, it would detract from the over all dark feeling of BbS because it's so 'silly'. What I was trying to say was that any of the Disney worlds are 'silly' and so taking out Atlantica just because it is 'silly' would mean having to take out all of the Disney worlds, because they're all silly and nonsensical. That doesn't mean that I think that the KH series doesn't have a dark feeling to it, despite the Disney worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back