• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bbs and atlantica

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radon

mofo
well i dont live in america so this might not be news to some. i just found out that disney recently released a prequel to the little mermaid. this probably would fit perfectly with bbs and its timeline. maybe it would include maleficent wondering if ariel is a POH like what she did with wendy. give your thoughts.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Even the LM sequal sucked! They pretty much used up all good LM stories

John Cheong

well i dont live in america so this might not be news to some. i just found out that disney recently released a prequel to the little mermaid. this probably would fit perfectly with bbs and its timeline. maybe it would include maleficent wondering if ariel is a POH like what she did with wendy. give your thoughts.

Well, you mean Ariel's Beginning? Maybe they would. They can put this world into BBS and that can explain Triton knows about the Key Bearer. But singing and dancing game is really really terrible. If they put Atlantica in it, then they have to make it more serious and more exciting.

This is the story -
This movie's story is BEFORE Ariel knows about the music and Ariel was young. That time, her mother Athena was still exist but an accident happened, Athena died. Athena loved music. Every when Triton heard the music, he will think about Athena then get sad. So Triton decided not to have music in his kingdom. And Arial grew into 14 -16 something like that. She hasn't heard any music until she discovered Sebastion secret base, Musical Club and she enjoys music. But in the end, Arial is nearly die because of a woman called "Marina" who released all the Eel to kill them. And Triton saved Ariel.

If Atlantica made a return in BBS, everybody sure will hate it because very afew people like the world. But if they really put this world into the game, they can mix musical. And the end can be boss fight of the eel. Just a theory, don't mad :(

PS: I love Atlantica because I like musics.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
LOL, I actually liked the world in KH2 simply because it gave me a break from the constant Heartless. Then again, because of it, they made a complete mockery of the actual movie and its music, which was so much better than the stuff they had in KH2. Still, it was a break. Then again, so was Pooh's world, and I hated that world with everything in me... I'm biased, apparently.

I haven't seen the prequel, but I'm sure I will soon because my niece will probably get it soon, and she'll want to watch it with her whole family. Joy of joys! However, it sounds just as bad as any of the sequels and prequels that Disney comes up with. I don't see why they just don't stop with the original- they're never good a second time around.

To your original comment, I don't believe that it will make an appearance in BbS, simply because the prequel only takes place about a year or two before the events of LM for the most part, and BbS takes place about ten or so years before Sora's story. Therefore, I don't see how they would intergrate the two. Also, the story line of BbS was probably thought up before the storyline in LM: Ariel's Beginning was finished, making it too late to actually put in.

Also, they're only using the more popular Disney worlds, and characters, as worlds in the KH series, and I doubt that the prequel will have gained enough popularity by the time that BbS is ready to be released.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I doubt Atlantica will make an appearance in BBS.
Although I'm certainly not objecting to seeing semi-neked Terra.

I mean - no, it certainly wouldn't work, I don't think. :<

There's every likelihood that Atlantica will be mentioned, especially considering how Triton was so dead-set against Sora meddling in the affairs of his world.

Makes you wonder why he got that way. That could be something that is brought up in BbS- why he was so against Sora being in his world. However, the likelihood, if it is in there, of it being based on the prequel is small.

Bloodgift

How about it?
I *pants* don't want *rocks back and forward* another *pants* Atlantica apereance! *Jumps up and started attacking the nearest person!*

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I heard that there was no conflict/enemy/URSULA in it so I dont see a point of having it.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
There's every likelihood that Atlantica will be mentioned, especially considering how Triton was so dead-set against Sora meddling in the affairs of his world.

Makes you wonder why he got that way. That could be something that is brought up in BbS- why he was so against Sora being in his world. However, the likelihood, if it is in there, of it being based on the prequel is small.

Triton could have very well learned about other worlds another way. If Atlantica existed in BBS, that would mean that Ariel would have to, in some way, be included, as she is a major character. You couldn't have an Atlantica world and base the world around Triton, as lots of people would lose interest quickly (well, just people who are inpatient, I think :< ) - and the prequel itself, from what I've heard, lacked pretty much any conflict whatsoever. Therefore, no conflict + younger, less intuitive Ariel + whimsical feel = Atlantica ala KHII.

And that's something we'd all like to avoid. D:

χΧχ

Really?
Atlantica is in Birth by Sleep?
Atlantica is so silly and BBS seems like it is going to be a very dark chapter in the KH series.

I can't even picture Terra and co. in merpeople clad.
I don't even wanna picture Master Xehanort shirtless, let alone as some sort of fish thing.

It will just detract from the seriousness of BBS.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
χΧχ;3402850 said:
Really?
Atlantica is in Birth by Sleep?

Nothing has been confirmed yet.

It will just detract from the seriousness of BBS.

Yet another reason why it probably wouldn't be beneficial to add that world. Yes, we might find out why Triton was so dead-set against meddling in other worlds, but other than that, the world would be bland.

Dyingslow666

Hearing Donald destroy my hearing in KH II made me have a passion of Hate for Atlantica, and it would be pretty sad to see such a cool chapter in KH be all frolicy with some half-assed music that can mess up anyones day...

I'd hate it...and I never watched the movie, well I think I did but I dont rememebr...no Atlatic pl0x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back