• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS - a half theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

forget-me-not

Okay, so I just signed up for this forum, but I've been looking at it for a while, and I have never seen what I am about to say mentioned. If there already is a thread or multiple threads going about this, well, sorry about that, just tell me, or close the thread. So, sorry if this is a repeat. And it isn't really a theory either, just stuff i've notived. tell me your theories though.

A few things:

The "erasing" controversy: Everybody seems to be baffled at what being erased means, especially because it's never happened before, me included. But then I realized. Someone in KH has been erased before. Ansem the Wise was erased by Xehanort. When talking to mickey or in hi reports, he says "he erased me from the world." So first of all, it has happened. Second of all, and more importantly, he came back. And correct me if I'm wrong but don't both Terra and Ven ask to be erased. The last part's not really a point, I've just been confused on that for a while.

Second of all, I know that technically the first half of the secret ending for KH2FM wasn't canon, or so I've heard, at least concerning the key blades the three choose. But still I think this might mean something. If you watch Terra at the very beginning when he is just standing there, his form shifts. Then if you watch MX when he creates DS, his form shifts in the EXACT same way. I think DS is the personification of MX's darkness, which he somehow managed to pull out of his own heart. I think he wants kingdom hearts, and that Ven is a being with a heart of pure light or whatever, and the reason Ven asks to be erased is because he doesn't want MX to get to KH. For Terra I think it may be out of guilt. Also, if you watch at the very end of the movie, when MX freezes Ven, it doesn't look like he merely froze him. I think he took his heart, with which he was then able to open Kingdom Hearts. Terra turns evil as a result of this from his anger. Not really sure about aqua though. But I think Terra shifts to show both his incredible similarities with MX and because his darkness is beginning to come out. Oh, and I'm pretty sure ven isn't MX's mistake, i think it's DS, since he basically created him.

And also, I'm guessing everyone notices how terra's eyes change orange at the end, just like MX's, AtW, and Xehanort's. So either they're all cousins, or they're eachother... but I really don't know who i think Terra is.

So go ahead, torch and/or discuss

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
Ansem the Wise was erased by Xehanort. When talking to mickey or in hi reports, he says "he erased me from the world." So first of all, it has happened. Second of all, and more importantly, he came back.

Good find! But I doubt Ven asked to be cast into the realm of nothingness. Most likely he was asked to be stripped of his memories, or to seal his heart in another (i.e. Sora). Erased can mean kill, or lose one's identity.

And correct me if I'm wrong but don't both Terra and Ven ask to be erased

I thought only Ven asked to be erased?

I think he took his heart, with which he was then able to open Kingdom Hearts.

But didn't MX's Keyblade change into the dark orb which he used to open Kingdom Hearts? And anyway, if Ven was a being of pure light like you said and MX took his heart, wouldn't it be a glowing orb of light (as seen in KH1 when Sora released the POH's hearts) instead of a dark orb? And I don't see how one heart of pure light can open Kingdom Hearts when 7 are needed to open it in KH1.

And also, I'm guessing everyone notices how terra's eyes change orange at the end, just like MX's, AtW, and Xehanort's. So either they're all cousins, or they're eachother... but I really don't know who i think Terra is.

Family is not important in KH, so them being cousins is a very very far-fetched idea. Orange eyes means you are close to the darkness, as seen when AtW's eyes were originally brown, but changed to orange after being in the realm of nothingness. This indicates that Terra must have summoned the powers of darkness at that point of time.

Ven's keyblade

Also, if you remember at the beginning of the movie you see writing that says one keyblade wielder destroyed the while another legend says he wrought chaos upon it or something along those lines. Do you think this is Ven? If he actually does have a heart of pure light and MX is after him for this do you think he saved the world because he protected and wrought chaos since MX kept doing "evil" in order to achieve his goal?

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Also, if you remember at the beginning of the movie you see writing that says one keyblade wielder destroyed the while another legend says he wrought chaos upon it or something along those lines. Do you think this is Ven?

i think it woluld be refering more along the lines of terra, not ven

I also strongly believe that it is refering to Terra, what with the hints of him submitting to darkness etc.etc. Ven seems very unlikely, especially since Nomura stated that Ven is more like Sora in that he is able to interact wthith the characters from the worlds and help them out.

But if the legend refers to whatever happened in BBS, wouldn't it be weird that something that has happened only ten years ago have already became a legend by KH1? Wouldn't it be actual history instead of it being called a legend?

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Okay, so I just signed up for this forum,
Welcome.

but I've been looking at it for a while, and I have never seen what I am about to say mentioned.
Lets see what your about to say.

If there already is a thread or multiple threads going about this, well, sorry about that, just tell me, or close the thread. So, sorry if this is a repeat. And it isn't really a theory either, just stuff i've notived. tell me your theories though.
Probably so but go on.

A few things:

The "erasing" controversy: Everybody seems to be baffled at what being erased means, especially because it's never happened before, me included. But then I realized. Someone in KH has been erased before. Ansem the Wise was erased by Xehanort. When talking to mickey or in hi reports, he says "he erased me from the world." So first of all, it has happened. Second of all, and more importantly, he came back. And correct me if I'm wrong but don't both Terra and Ven ask to be erased. The last part's not really a point, I've just been confused on that for a while.
Ansem the Wise hasnt been erased you was banished to the realm of nothingness. Trapped in that realm by his apprentices while Xehanort stole his name and him and the 5 apprentices casted off their body and souls to become nobodies and heartless. Oh ya only ven said he wanted to be erased and he was talking to aqua.

Second of all, I know that technically the first half of the secret ending for KH2FM wasn't canon, or so I've heard, at least concerning the key blades the three choose. But still I think this might mean something. If you watch Terra at the very beginning when he is just standing there, his form shifts. Then if you watch MX when he creates DS, his form shifts in the EXACT same way.
I dont see how that is important afterall depending if it is canon or not.

I think DS is the personification of MX's darkness, which he somehow managed to pull out of his own heart.
His darkness taking on form. I guess that makes sense.

I think he wants kingdom hearts, and that Ven is a being with a heart of pure light or whatever,
Okay.

and the reason Ven asks to be erased is because he doesn't want MX to get to KH.
Or the time in olympus collisuem MX did something to ven's memories.

For Terra I think it may be out of guilt. Also, if you watch at the very end of the movie, when MX freezes Ven, it doesn't look like he merely froze him. I think he took his heart,
Maybe...

with which he was then able to open Kingdom Hearts. Terra turns evil as a result of this from his anger.
Not evil but slips into the darkness.

No their just tied into the darkness.

Ven seems very unlikely, especially since Nomura stated that Ven is more like Sora in that he is able to interact wthith the characters from the worlds and help them out.
I like to see this interview.
And all of VAT interact with the disney characters.

Captain Yoyo

with terra and the darkness
does he surrender to it and lets it controll him
or has he perfected the art of controlling it like riku does to capture roxas

this is slightly irrelivent but i would like to know

i believe malificent shall have quite a big part in BBS as a good person but for the wrong reasons.
any thoughts

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Second of all, I know that technically the first half of the secret ending for KH2FM wasn't canon, or so I've heard, at least concerning the key blades the three choose. But still I think this might mean something. If you watch Terra at the very beginning when he is just standing there, his form shifts.

I can't really say I find that highly significant. Seemed more like a visual effect to me than anything else.

Terra's eyes glow yellow. And Xehanort's eye color depends on which one you're talking about. Both Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas have orange eyes yes, but Xehanort the apprentice's eyes were brown. Master Xehanort's eyes are yellow too.

I like to see this interview.

――-Terra, Ventus, and Aqua appear as the main three characters, but what kind of characters are each of them?
Nomura: Terra is the type who makes his goal's his highest priority. But he's not a bad fellow, though his stress on obtaining his goals causes conflict. The story of Ventus seems to feel closer to the ones of KH seen so far. He is able to make friends with the dwellers of the worlds he visits and is the type to blend into a world naturally. Aqua is a serious character, she has a steady mind and often worries about the other two. She is eyewitness to the recent events, therefore she takes that sort of a standpoint.
I think that's what the was talking about.

Last edited:

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
with terra and the darkness
does he surrender to it and lets it controll him
or has he perfected the art of controlling it like riku does to capture roxas

He may have been able to control it for a large part of BBS and would only use it under extreme circumstances (remember what he told Master Xehanort, about how he does not care about being 'master' and that he would only this power for his friends?), until the battle against MX when Ven was frozen. If his eyes turning yellow was any indication, I'd say he eventually gave in completely to save his friend.

i believe malificent shall have quite a big part in BBS as a good person but for the wrong reasons.

Maleficent would play a big part, but hardly as a good person. It has already been explicitly stated that she was looking for the POH so that she could rule the world, and her helping Terra would only help herself find the POH.

Quote:
――-Terra, Ventus, and Aqua appear as the main three characters, but what kind of characters are each of them?
Nomura: Terra is the type who makes his goal's his highest priority. But he's not a bad fellow, though his stress on obtaining his goals causes conflict. The story of Ventus seems to feel closer to the ones of KH seen so far. He is able to make friends with the dwellers of the worlds he visits and is the type to blend into a world naturally. Aqua is a serious character, she has a steady mind and often worries about the other two. She is eyewitness to the recent events, therefore she takes that sort of a standpoint.
I think that's what the was talking about.

Yeah, thanks Chevalier Sombre!

forget-me-not

"Welcome."

Thanks

"A few things:

"Ansem the Wise hasnt been erased you was banished to the realm of nothingness. Trapped in that realm by his apprentices while Xehanort stole his name and him and the 5 apprentices casted off their body and souls to become nobodies and heartless. Oh ya only ven said he wanted to be erased and he was talking to aqua."

Thanks for clarifying, I've seen videos that say Terra says it and then I've seen one where Ven says it, so I wasn't sure. But anyways, don't you think that could be what "erased" means. I mean, who's to say that they aren't the same thing. I don't think Nomura would have had AtW say that he was erased if it was going to be so significant in BBS and not mean the same thing. Like, why would erased be used twice so significantly and mean different things.

"Or the time in olympus collisuem MX did something to ven's memories."

Sure, that works too

"Maybe..."

Are you being sarcastic? haha, sorry, but honestly I can't tell

"Not evil but slips into the darkness."

sure. whichever

and if someone could help me, I have no idea hpw to quote someone on this site. I tried, but I ended up just copying and pasting instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back