• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Battles with no abilities

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

THE_BLACK_MAGE

lol, one thing me and a friend of mine tried was doing some battles with no abilities equipped (not including magic). heres the list of battles we did:
1. the hades cup round 49(final fantasy battle). no abilities, and kingdom key equipped. i used reflect like crazy, and only used a hi-potion twice. easy after the first time, my friend beat it too,we took about 30secs on average now. well did it allot of times lol, its fun.

2. went through the whole hades cup. no abilities, kingdom key; limits, drives, and magic allowed(impossible other wise). my friend did that(beat it), he's better than i am(plays more). i did it but died in round 43. he beat it whole.

3. go through "world that never was" from beginning to end(killing a minimum of 10(or all in some cases) enemies a section, then the whole final battle. kingdom key, no abilities, magic ok, no limits. this was easy since we knew the battle so well. some parts were a bit frustrating.

4. Sephiroth. kingdom key, only required abilities(all the growth abilities, retaliating slash, once more), no limits. i couldn't do it, magic would do down to fast and the 3 hit combo wasn't doin it at all, then the magic recharge is killer...but my friend beat it on the first try! i tried it wit the ultima weapon and almost beat him, but then i felt shame and died purposely:thumbdown:.i still haven't beat it...but that was just last night, theres still time.

we plan on doing some more battles later(organization battles, etc.). but these were pretty exilerating! if you want tips on trying these pm me, I'll tell you how or get the info from my friend.:thumbsup:

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
i only tried sephiroth with the kingdom key and with no abilities apart from glide, high jump and aerial dodge.
kicked his ass. he is just way too easy.
i tried the hades paradox cup with the same strategy manged to get upto 40.
gna try agen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back