• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Battlefield

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Part 7

“FoxDie?!” A young woman viewed the first floor of the mall from a safe and hidden possition. She held a binocular in her hands to see what was going on. Again she repeated the word “FoxDie” Only to try and remember anything of it. She searched her past and present but nothing could be found. She knew she saw it somewhere. “FoxDie..” Then it struck her as lighting striking a tree. FoxDie was a Virus that can be targeted to specific people. Meaning that it will kill only those that FoxDie has been programmed to kill. She placed her binoculars by her eyes and looked at the radio Ocelot was holding. ‘111.50.’ He was getting closer. She has to do something ... but what. “Otacon.” The man that Snake was talking to. Atleast she hoped that it was over the Codec and not just a imaginary person. The woman grabbed a CodecLaptop and ran a search on nearby signals. Atlast she found it. “Otacon?” The woman said when she dialed the frequency she saw

“Yeah, who is this?”

“You can call me Wolf for now.”

“Wolf?! I see, so what do you want.”

“Negate FoxDie will ya.”

“FoxDie? So thats what going on. Where are you!”

“I’m Watching Snake.”

“How can that be. I thought that the area had a shield around making it impossible for outgoing calls.”

“I’m tapping in on Snakes signal and then the signaled is upgraded, making it possible for the signal to break through.”

“Your pretty smart. Now I need to call Snake. Could you leave the signal on Wolf?”

“Sure thing.”

“They have confirmed the transaction and a contact is delivering the T-Virus.” A soldier was waiting at the front door for Ocelot so that he would give him that message. But it was Liquid that walked through the door. And when Liquid asked what the message was, the soldier sighed of relief and told Liquid. “The T-Virus?!” An evil grin appeared on the face of Raiden, now belonging to Snakes twin brother. “This could come in handy.” The shadows that persuid Liquid now turned into a Powerfull Demon. It would appear that Angelo has a thing or two to say. Angelo walked up to Liquid and grabbed his arm before he could do a thing. “Remember Liquid. We had a deal. Use the boy to confuse the governement.”

“Yes yes whatever. As long as I get Metal gear in the end.”

“You will get it Liquid, becouse we have no more purpose for it.”

Angelo dissapeared, leaving behind an angered Liquid. The door opened behind him, in came Ocelot.

“Its done. Snake is infected with FoxDie. His life will end soon.” After saying this, Ocelot snapped his finger to call a few guards. “Guards, bring in Snake. Hes lying unconsious on the ground. And hurry, our timezone with the police is ending soon.”

Snake held his hand close to his heart. He could feel FoxDie taking effect. His life would end soon and he did not know when. He could still complete his mission, all he had to do is ...... live. Snake could see the soldiers coming towards him. He remained faking being unconsious. Things were getting to be a little to close now. He had to destroy that Metal Gear ... If Liquid got his hands on it. The soldiers picked Snake up, they held him by swingin his arms around there necks. Snake then grabbed there throats and started choking them. They fell on the ground, there movement was decreasing. The soldiers were starting to choke up blood. Blood came out of there noses. There struggling became less frequent now. Finally there breathing stopped.

“Idiots.” Snake thought. He couldnt believe the greenhorns that Ocelot sended. He realised that this means that hes a dead man. Snake could hear a ringing sound, and he thought at first that it was FoxDie but then he realised it was Otacon.

“Snake! Are you OK?”

“For now ...”

“I heard. Listen ... Your FoxDie seems to be counting down.”

“How long?”

“I dont know Snake, but you better be quick.”

“Then how do you know its counting down?”

“Amy Chen ...”

“Who?”

“She saved me Snake. They sended an assasin after me, and Amy Chen gave her life to save me. She killed the assasin and before she died, she told me about you ...”

“Hmm thats good to hear Otacon.”

“Ow come on Snake .. Listen, theres another woman there calling herself Wolf. Wolf is a part of the newly reformed Fox. She is after you Snake... I think.” Everything was to confusing. Snake just turned off his Codec and ran inside the underground base.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Part 8

A darkness surrounded Snake. A darkness that came closer to him by the minute. A darkness taking his breathe, rushing his heart and slowly but surely closing his eyes. Snake grabbed his chest constantly to try and reduce the pain of FoxDie’s effect on his heart. It felt as if a thousand needles pearced through his chest and stabbed his heart over and over again. Snake leaned against the wall supporting himself using his arm. Whilst still holding his other arm on his chest. “Pull yourself together Snake!” He told himself repeatidly. But ofcourse it did not aid him well for his mental strenght was decreasing aswell. Snake wanted to give up but he also did not wanted to give up.
Snake looked around the white hallway he stood in. Several coloured lines were painted on the wall showing the way to the different parts of the fascility. The door closed behind him and Snake saw no way out of there for there was no keypad or PAL receiver. Snake sighed and grabbed his Socom. He started walking deeper into the complex, strangly enough not encountering anyone. The front part of the fascility was deserted, and it appeared to be deserted for years. But as he made his way to the elevator, he noticed that the area endured more frequent maintenance, meaning that there is a electrician, or something simalar, in the area. Snake hoped that he wouldnt have to take the elevator for it would be to obvious if he just went down. Sounds came from afar. It seemed to be a conversation between 2 people. But Snake could not rule out that there were more people. Snake conveniently used to the darkness to make it a silent and invisible journey.
There was the door, open and in the hallway. “Good!” Snake was thinking for he knew that they would have to come out if they wanted to close the door. Snake was right beside the doorway when he turned back on his Codec. He saw a speaker on the wall with a frequency taped on it. It probably was the frequency of the speaker so Snake tried it out.
“Calling all soldiers and maintenance workers.” It worked! Snake was coming over on the frequency.
“Please close all doors and windows. A chemical has been stolen by a unidentified person. We do not wish him to escape.”
Snake could hear a chair backing out in the room; then footsteps. A hand reached out from the doorway. Snake shot in the head that followed, splattering its brains all over the wall. The shot alerted the other man and he was running towards the alarm. But Snake was faster. He grabbed the arm of the maintenance worker before he could pull the alarm. Snake twisted that arm with one hand and used the other hand to pull the ear of the worker. Ofcourse it was a good strategy becouse it enforced pain and obediance.
“Name and rank.”
“Johnny Walker. No rank.”
“Johnny .... Nice name.”
“Every first born son in my family was named Johnny. My fathers name was Johnny and my grandfathers name ...”
“I get the picture. Is there another way down besides the elevator.”
“Please! Dont kill me!”
“Then answer me!” Snake twisted the arm of the soldier again and with the other hand, he grabbed his knife and he placed it on the throat of Johnny.
“O God OKAY I’ll tell you.”
“Please, I wont interupt.”
“There is a maintenance shaft nearby. Its down there.” And Johnny aimed at a hatch nearby.
“Thanks.” Snake said. He then slith the throat of Johnny, without any regret, and he shot out the light in the room, cloaking the bodies of the two. Snake grabbed a cloth nearby and drenched it in a liquid that helped him in taking off the blood from the door. Then Snake opened the hatch in the floor and went through.

Whetstone, Mount Chilliad

Two brothers stood atop the mountain of San Andreas. They were sitting atop motorcycles, enjoying the view of it all.
“Lets do it.” Dante said
“Lets ... rock!” Vergil replied.
Both started riding down, avoiding the horizontal paths. Both were playing a little game they like to call: Poof the tire. That held that both were shooting at each others tires to pop it. Then they both stopped for they saw the end of the line, the edge. Both lifted there front wheels and dove downwards. They both landed on the asfalt road below and both were fine. Bystanders on foot and in cars were amased by it all and they approached the two brothers. But hey ignored them by driving off. They were headed towards Vinewood Mall.
On the way there, Vergil grabbed Ruby and shot the tire of Dantes bike, causing him to dive into a police car.

Vinewood Mall

“Darn it! Theres no way in!” The young woman calling herself Wolf now stoof right outside the fascility. She was facing a closed door. The door to the fascility was sealed firmly and it was sealed by a wall. Wolf was knocking on the door loudly and hard but it seemed to have no effect at all. When she gave up, she sat down on the ground and rested. What else was there to d. The door was the only way in. Marie looked around and all she were a few drops of blood from the battle that occured a few minutes ago. The Cleanup crew worked fast and efficient for police sirens could be heared from afar. Marie looked up to the window in the ceiling, hoping that her rope was still there, but it seemed to be a few metres short from the ground, making it impossible to reach. Then she saw a man standing atop the roof. He had a great sword with him and he was dressed in a blue cloak. He jumped down over 30 metres and he landed on the ground without a scratch.
“Marie,” He said. “my name is Vergil. I am here to help.”
“Hi ... Vergil.” Marie tried to hide but she knew aready that it was futile. Vergil walked over to the door and firmly placed his foot on it. The wall smashed into a million peaces and the door was kicked open.
“Why are you helping me?” Marie asked
“Its now that question that is important. But what are you going to do with my help; that is the true question.” Vergil took off his belt and he gave it to Marie.
“Now go Marie. I’ll hold off my brother for now. His role here is not starting now.”
Marie knodded and walked inside the Fascility.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
It's time to stand in front of the firing squad. Ive got a few questions that need to be answered. This will aid me in my progress with the FanFic

1) What grade would you give the Fic. From 1 (bad) to 10 (good)
2) Is it written well?
3) Do the grammar and spelling problems bother you?
4) Is the storyline keeping you intrested?
5) Do you like where it is going? (The storyline)
6) Is the last post the way I should write from now on or do you prefer the old way?
7) Could ya check out my new RP: Dino Crisis. Its in me sig >.<

Thank you...

Last edited:

Blaise038

Website
youtube.com
1) What grade would you give the Fic. From 1 (bad) to 10 (good)
2) Is it written well?
I'd say yes
3) Do the grammar and spelling problems bother you?
No... Don't really notice them
4) Is the storyline keeping you intrested?
Very
5) Do you like where it is going? (The storyline)
Yeah. It's twisting and turning, like a good plot should
6) Is the last post the way I should write from now on or do you prefer the old way?
I like them both
7) Could ya check out my new RP. Its in me sig >.<
I'm a member

Thank you...
Your welcome
:D

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Sorry peeps, I'm currently working on 2 projects including this one. I'm RP'ing a few (to many :confused: But good) RP's. So I'll be combining them all. I'll post here again when I'm a few Chapers further in this FF. Thank you for understaning ... If not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back