• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Battle System

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexy

Bronze Member
well personaly i like BBS battle system but i always played with Sora with the normal command style so i would like if KH3 have the classic battle system

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'd like for them to throw together the best of every system, kinda like what they're doing for Re:coded.

Rexy

Bronze Member
well i would like if the magics returnd as KH or KHII, i just want a MP gauge again

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I'm down for a MP gauge. As long as it's KH1s system. KH2's MP system was terrible. I would still rather have the BBS reload feature for magic.

Jakek9

A bit of classic, and a small mixed up version of BBS wrapped up in a Kingdom Hearts 1 style, while keeping the flow of battle in2.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
MP gauge, reload feture, i cant decide.
what if nomura throws i all the current battle systems and lets us decide which one we like? probably not gonna happen but still.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I'm down for a MP gauge. As long as it's KH1s system. KH2's MP system was terrible. I would still rather have the BBS reload feature for magic.

How was KH2's MP system terrible? I actually preferred it over KH1's... but I do agree that I'd much rather have the BBS reload feature instead. That system worked the best in my opinion.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
How was KH2's MP system terrible? I actually preferred it over KH1's... but I do agree that I'd much rather have the BBS reload feature instead. That system worked the best in my opinion.

Maybe "terrible" is a stretch, but I didn't like it at all. One cure= all of your MP and it takes a hella long time to load up. I just find KH1's MP system superior.

Jakek9

Maybe "terrible" is a stretch, but I didn't like it at all. One cure= all of your MP and it takes a hella long time to load up. I just find KH1's MP system superior.

I don't. I personally prefer Kh2's. I find it so much more fair that way.

Rexy

Bronze Member
as i can see it its like KH2 MPgauge its the beggining of the BBS battle system, when magic reachs Zero, it recharges, and in BBS you use one, and it recharge. the only thing i don't like in KH2 magics its Fire (Fira and Firaga) the Cure using all MP

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I really don't see how that's possible but ok.

Because magic reloads itself. In KH1, if you didn't have Ethers and your MP was at zero, you're screwed. Plus in KH2, since people want to spam cure, they don't want to overpower you that much (even though they still managed to overpower you in the game) so they make it so that it depletes all HP. And it really isn't annoying at all to me. If anything, it adds a strategy to the game where you need to be careful when you use Cure. Personally I think it works better this way and I don't find it annoying at all because, again, it reloads itself.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i prefer magic to not reload....there would be no point to the MP balls in kh2. i think maybe both can be used.

what i like was heartless angel attack. when you're hit, you could use an elixir or an ether. but unfortunately only sephiroth had that type of attack

Terraearthman15

Well, I have watched about half of Ven's story on you tube and am possibly getting the iso made by Keytotruth. but either way i have seen enough to say that seemings as to how KH3 is supposed to be when sora disconnects all of his ties meaning that Ven, Terra, and Aqua are going to be in it so i think the BBS styles and stuff should be incorporated in the game plus in BBS there was a whole arrangement of magic newly brought in to utilize the command decks.

Allister Rose

French Lover
you should put that in spoiler tags [ spoilers ] [ / spoilers ] (without spaces)

i personally think command deck is good for portable games, and the more simpler gameplay (kh1-kh2) in the main console ones. but maybe allow more strategy in it like kh1.

Allister Rose

French Lover
There was strategy in KH1? o_0 It was just spam dodge roll and attack for me, that's not a strategy or anything.
well it was more strategy than kh2.

like for example, Cerberus. he was very difficult to defeat and you had to plan or figure out how to beat him....the only thing you had to do in kh2 was use reaction command. I think the bosses and the heartless should have better AI's

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
well it was more strategy than kh2.

like for example, Cerberus. he was very difficult to defeat and you had to plan or figure out how to beat him....the only thing you had to do in kh2 was use reaction command. I think the bosses and the heartless should have better AI's
Not really. The same "strategy" I used in KH1 was the same "strategy" I used in KH2. The only difference was that KH2 was more flashy. And did you know that reaction commands, for the most part, were optional?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back