• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Battle System

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nubstyle

For KH3, which battle system should they use?

Classic? or BBS's Battle System?

Rexy

Bronze Member
since its with Sora i think it should be a more classic battle system

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
Well I have yet to try the BBS battle system, since it has yet to be released.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
I'd like the classic menu from KH1 and KH2, but with more abilities from BBS and CoM, and to bring back the MP system from KH1, with the CoM and BBS abilities costing more MP than the classic ones. I'd also like to be able to switch playable characters in the party at will like in FFXII, make the other party members more useful stat-wise, and have more perminate party members from world to world besides just SDG.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Unless Nomura can get the game away from button mashing somehow. Then BBS system.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
From what iv'e seen I hope its more of the classic system, but with a bit of influence from BBS
agree, a bit less buttom smashing then KH/KH II but still fastpeaced kinda. keep the mp-bar and well I don't want to describe it, there's so much I would want of it but I think I will be pleased anyway. I hope they make it harder then all other games

Marx15

&#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937;
I myself like the BBS battle system, from what I've seen. But if they decide not to use it, then I would at least like the MP system from KH1.

I'd like the classic menu from KH1 and KH2, but with more abilities from BBS and CoM, and to bring back the MP system from KH1, with the CoM and BBS abilities costing more MP than the classic ones. I'd also like to be able to switch playable characters in the party at will like in FFXII, make the other party members more useful stat-wise, and have more perminate party members from world to world besides just SDG.

uh, CoM used cards that got recycled like, and in BBS, once you use a command it'll take a while for it to reload for reuse. MP isn't used in either game.

WaveK89

Classic style with much less influence on the Reaction Command. I mean, the reaction command came into good use, but really made the game easy at times.

Swordsaint

I myself like the BBS battle system, from what I've seen. But if they decide not to use it, then I would at least like the MP system from KH1.

uh, CoM used cards that got recycled like, and in BBS, once you use a command it'll take a while for it to reload for reuse. MP isn't used in either game.

that's really not what he meant at all - he was saying to use the abilities from com and bbs and give them an MP count higher than normal abilities IF they were to bring back the classic mp style

that said, i actually way prefer KH2's MP system. so far i like it's overall battle system more too.(the flashyness, but fm+ made some things hard to, so flashyness + difficulty is the ideal combo) but bbs looks set to change that, as it's battle system looks quite amazing.

so for me i might say something like, BBS's command decks + KH2 MP, how you would work this I dunno. Maybe instead of each ability having it's own 'recharge' it just draws from the MP bar, apart from that the command deck should still function the same..(switching between abilities, and equipping them, get rid of all these autoabilities that kh1/2 had.). for difficulty, I'd say critical modes are probably ideal.

I love the reaction command too, idc what you say about that. flashy cinematics are da bess. but they were definitely OP. so dumb them down in power a bit to balance them and you'll have a good combination of flash and difficulty.

D-links make much more sense now than summons too. and they seem cooler. so D-links > summons. in that department.

zachen

Awards
I'm thinking a classic system is what more than likely will be used for KH3 but with the recent games almost always using BBS' Gameplay so maybe that one.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
i want just the normal one with more abilities and more custimization. maybe it could have some bbs system in it like having to fill a gauge to exeute an attack but i think the classic should stay.

Swordsaint

whats with people enjoying classic so much?

3 hit combo attacks that don't change at all over the course of a 50 hour + game is so boring

nubstyle

I'd say keep the command style bar but use the classic battle system.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I also kinda agree with shadowkey about different gamestyles but less like in coded and more like in bayonetta. at some places you could race (like in tron but more) and then you could run for your life for something and some kind of first person shoter etc. something like that would be awsome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back