• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

battle stance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehud

i hope that terra in bbs doesnt carry is keyblade on his shoulder.i hope when hes running in combat he does it like sora in kh2 and when hes walking with it out but not in combat.like roxas when hes not in combat.i think.well for it out not in combat just running with it in one hand to his side.in combat with two hands and to one side.

-Yurai

I was kinda confused with the sentence fragments, but i do get what youre saying. Allways keeping the keyblade in a battle ready stance would be pretty cool. I wonder if you'll be as bad ass in Birth By Sleep as Terra was in Final Mix +

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
Well, as long as they don't give Terra the same battle stance as Sora and Roxas.

ya ummmmmm who the hell is terra!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!111

are you serious ? or are you joking?

Charlie K

Back in Business
ya ummmmmm who the hell is terra!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!111

He's one of the knights from the KH2 secret video.AND he's one of the characters in BBS(Birth By Sleep)

Ramen, I thin khe's serious, BTW I think he's a n00b.XD lol

Last edited:

cool-name-raff

oooooo ok i got chaaa i dont really no all that much about kh1 & 2 i just beat the games and ya even ask ven he so knows how much i dont no aboutr stuff !!:p:p

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
Raff....shut the **** up and stop leading people off topic.

Please.

Now can someone please explain why stances are important?

Charlie K

Back in Business
Ha I know I'm the master.(Sarcasm)

It's all about the looks JakeH XD( I have no self estem XD)

Ehud

to some stance is importand but to me it is verey importan.some times. i despise the idea of onother character carying there keyblade on there shoulder.i think its kinda anoing.but since its terra no matter what he does everything is cool.but i dont want keyblade on shoulder anymore.it happens to often.and jake you dont need to be mad at raff for talking.its just what he wants to say.so jakeh just get over yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back