• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Battle Royal

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

WHO WOULD WIN THE BATTLE!!!!

• SQUALL LEONHEART

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • SORA

Votes: 27 35.1%
  • CLOUD STRIFE

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • RIKU

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • AXEL

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • ROXAS

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • SEPHIROTH

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • ZACK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KING MICKEY

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • SIAX

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku the law

In A Battle Royal Who Will Come Out On Top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chainlink12

This really dosn't belong here, it should go into general video games...and i dont think that many exclamation points was necessary.

D

Dexter

Uhh, really not to be rude or anything but does anyone feel khinsider is starting to feel boring? Like I joined KhEXtreme a while ago and it's preatty fun there! It's just that the same kind of post come up

A. Whats the realsed date for kh2?

B. Sora vs Riku who would win?

Before people like N.E.O and Xaldin kept us on our toes with new info! But now there gone it seems like everything is falling apart here. Before everytime you come back to khinsider there would be tons of threads of newinfo and stuff. Now people make like 2 - 4 threads per day. I.T J.U.S.T B.O.R.I.N.G!!!

D

Dexter

I would say cloud........*sigh*.......im bored.......not much time until kh2 is realsed ( if march is the real date........).............I think im turning nuts............

chainlink12

rpg master said:
Uhh, really not to be rude or anything but does anyone feel khinsider is starting to feel boring? Like I joined KhEXtreme a while ago and it's preatty fun there! It's just that the same kind of post come up

Before people like N.E.O and Xaldin kept us on our toes with new info! But now there gone it seems like everything is falling apart here. Before everytime you come back to khinsider there would be tons of threads of newinfo and stuff. Now people make like 2 - 4 threads per day. I.T J.U.S.T B.O.R.I.N.G!!!
i think once KH2 is released in NA and everyone's played it for a while, people will come to talk about their experiences.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
I know for a fact..that Xaldin isn't gone!..he just hangs out in the spoiler forums!

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
rpg master said:

SERIOUSLY! I have only been a member for two months, but I came here as a guest for five months before that. It used to be so much better because everyone came here to try and discuss the stuff they didn't know about KH2. Now that the game is out in Japan, no one has to ask anymore, because many people already know because it is out! SAVE THIS PLACE IT IS SO BORING NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back