• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Battle of the Hotties

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who is your pic for Battle of the Hotties?

• Dark Aura

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • Breaking Point

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Jet_Fire

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Monkeybutt

Votes: 18 34.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
Alright, now for those of you who know me, I don't do this normally. Several people have been bugging me to put this contest up, so here goes nothing! Don't flame me if you don't like it. Just shut your face and vote. XD

Rules
1. You can only choose ONE person for your vote.
2. You can only vote ONCE.
3. No flamming others.
4. If you have a problem with someone, then just tell me.
5. Have fun....However you can possibly have fun. XD

Nominees
Ladies and gentlemen! Here are your "Battle of the Hotties" nominees!!

Dark Aura >
http://myspace-877.vo.llnwd.net/00714/77/85/714875877_m.jpg

Breaking Point >
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a58/anti_christ/PiKzOrZ/what.jpg

Jet_Fire >
http://myspace-749.vo.llnwd.net/00206/94/71/206701749_l.jpg

Monkeybutt > Well he decided not to show it, so deal with just the precious thoughts of him! XD

Alright....Voting can start now and ends June 30, 2006. Therefore, you have one full month, starting today, to vote for who you like the best. Now, just remember, words of hate and ignorance aren't allowed. Happy voting!

Love, *Destiny_Seeker* (who originally did not think of this idea...i swear!)

S

.Scarlet Letter.

This is going to interesting =P

Bleh..By the way i voted you BP. Only because of your threatening face x__x

Dark Aura

Awards
lol alrighty then moving on........

Monkeh is gonna win xD

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Of course he is dark aura, he owns you and your fake pics @_@

There, I said it, attention whore XP

((that's why he made jen make this thread ;)))

Alaude Drenxta

riiiight, which was why you showed like 50 different "decoy" pics of the same person on here in the past, right? Up until the point where you got tired of not getting attention. Hmm, maybe just coincidence of course right? *sarcasm*

But eh, don't care, if you want attention, who am I to stop you? :p

Dark Aura

Awards
yea right my mom told me if i put a real pic of me she would take my comp so i used my bros friend as my pic for a while but now that my parents are divorced i can do anything :)

Alaude Drenxta

So why did you take so many pics of your brother's friend leaning up against the wall, topless? o.o

Endgame

:D
You do know that Jet is now going to have such a big head he won't be able to get through the door, right? In fact, I doubt that after this, poor Akuma (Jet's Brother) will be able to take more then ten steps without actually running into Jet's oversised ego.

And I'll just point out, that photo dosen't exactally convey the real Jet...he's not smoking, and he dosen't have a boner.

But seriously...the guy is going to be unbearable after this...heh...I voted for Breaking Point. >_>

Last edited:

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
Ok, I've never heard of any of these people, besides Monkeybutt, and unfortunately, I did not pick Monkeybutt because he does not have a pic.

However, I have made my choice, and here it is:
Breaking Point is the #1 hottest man I have ever seen IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!! I swear to god! I am not joking! How can any of you pick anybody else besides Breaking Point!? He's beautiful!!! His skin and his hair both look so soft and sweet, but his eyes(or "eye") are so tough looking, but still really pretty. He's got the cutest lil nose too! It's like an adorable little puppy-dog nose! Also, even though I can see his whole body, what I can see of it looks very sexy. His chest looks like it's almost completely hairless, which I like, and it looks like it's really soft, but still firm and strong. Ok, I have to go sit down now.(*sigh* I think I'm in love*)

Breaking Point, you are free to quote me on this if you want: Breaking Point is by far, the cutest, most adorable, hottest man in all of KHInsider!

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
I had to vote for Jet_Fire simply because despite the fact he may grate away at me in all sorts of weird ways he is actually quite good looking ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back