• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Battle of the Bloody Beach (OPEN CHALLENGE)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT-
No powerplaying
Controlling other characters
If you do not post at least every two days, the last poster will be the winner by default. If there is no postage, the thread will be closed and the last poster will be revealed.

TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU MUST ADD 666 TO THE TOP OF YOUR TEMP. OTHERWISE, YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. NO COMPLAINTS.

LOCATION-
Body Slam Beach- A large, expansive beach that was the location where Travis first fought Holly Summers. The beach is rumored to still have land mines, which were supposed to be cleared after their battle. Also, even though the water looks normal, it is full of contaminants and swimming is not recommended.

MY CHARACTER-Name: Roy "Thunder" Tonner
Age/Birthdate: 18
Origin/Hometown: Santa Destroy, California
Race/Ethnicity/Species: White/None/Human
Height: 5'7
Weight: 167 lbs
Eye/Hair Color: Blue/Dirty Blonde
Universe: No More Heroes series

General Physical Appearance:
Roy has a thin, yet muscular body, due to constant training. His hair, covered by his olive green fishing hat, is of medium length, measuring to the back of his head. It is spread about in the back and bangs, while the top is flat despite the occasional hat hair. His blue eyes are hypnotizing, yet show his power at the same time.

He wears a blue button up shirt with palm trees all over, a white t-shirt underneath it. For his bottoms, he wears a pair of khaki shorts that barely reach over his knees, and along his waist his the holster for his Rose Nasty katana's, a holster on each side. Finally, he wears a pair of straw sandals and a pair of white gloves, completely covering his hands. His tropical outfit contrasts with his power and nickname, making him look harmless to foes.

Personality: Overall, Roy is a fun loving guy, always full of laughter and willing to exchange jokes in the middle of battle. Though he doesn't appear serious, he thinks well under pressure and always thinks through several scenarios. Lazy and carefree, Roy doesn't like to fight to kill, but loves a good fight nonetheless. Rumor has it, he breaks U.A.A. rules and spares his opponents, but wounding them enough so they back down.

Weapons:
Rose Nasty- http://dorkshelf.com/wordpress/wp-co...Art_normal.png
A pair of beam katanas with high speed and battery power, but low strength.

Thunder Horse- When combined handle to handle, blades in the same direction, Rose Nasty becomes the Thunder Horse, a bow in which he can channel his electric energy, firing it like a bow.

Thunder Star- When combined handle to handle, blades in the opposite direction, Rose Nasty becomes the Thunder Star, a double sided, spiral, beam katana, held in the center where the blades connect. Can also be thrown like a shuriken.

Biography/History, etc:
Roy was born in the city of Santa Destroy, California, where the Assassination Games first began. After watching his idol, Travis Touchdown, get to rank 1 twice left him inspired, leading him to join the Assassins Academy in Europe at age 14. There, he met Travis' future opponent and fellow fan Kimmy Howell. The two of them were rivals, but Kimmy's determination and charm always got the better of him, leading him to be defeated. After two years at the academy, it was between him and Kimmy in the graduation exam. Winner moves onto the United Assassins Association, while the other fails... losing their life. After a long fight, he managed to wound Kimmy badly. Looking down at her, he retracted his katanas and helped her up, thinking she was more worthy of moving on than him. When Kimmy left, Roy felt like he was alone, no longer having a Travis fan to relate to. From here, he continued training and discovered how to manipulate his inner energy, being able to project it through his Rose Nasty katana's. When he turned 17, Roy left the academy, thinking it was pointless for him to stay. However, he still got into the U.A.A., despite the fact he left. From here, he moved from Rank 51 to 35. Here, he fought against his idol, Travis Touchdown, and lost. However, he was spared and continued to fight, rising to 25. Now, he fights in the U.A.A. maintaining his place and sparing opponents.

Rarikou

The place bewteen dream and reality, mind and matt
I'm in.

Character: Ryan Andrews
Race/ Species : White/Human
Hometown: A small little coast town named La Angela
Height: 5’8
Weight: 154
Eye/ hair color: blue/ black
Universe: …not sure what this one means… tell me so I can update

Appearance: Strong build for such a slender man, thanks to his constant jogs between the coasts, and constant swordplay practice. His wise blue eyes aren’t very wide…they’re actually kind of narrow for a man his age. His black hair is cropped and short, and the front is spiked. There is a wound mark on his right cheek from a training incident.

His clothing consists of a white martial arts uniform, since he’s constantly training on a coast or beach. ? He has a light pair of sandals on his feet. One sword sheath is over his shoulder, while another is at it’s hip. There is also two cuts in his uniform where his guns go.

Personality: While lighthearted most of the time, Ryan is very ambitious. It is his goal to become the best at whatever he chooses to pursue. He’s always thinking about how to gain a step up on his opponents, when necessary. He’s not a fan of killing, but he’ll do it if he has too.

Weapons:
Blood Angel and Love Angel : These are twin short swords. Blood Angel is a dark, dark red, and seems to shine when-ever it cuts it’s opponents. Love angel is bright blue, and is a little different from it’s twin, in witch the hilt and frame make it better for guarding then attacking, but is still used for both purposes. Blood angel is slighty bigger, and hollow. Love Angel can slip inside it, forming one blade with a lot more strength. A jewel on the hilt of blood angel releases the second sword

Sleeper and Weeper: Twin semi automatic pistols, mostly used ffor long-range combat, or if Ryan is pissed…or in the mood to have fun. Comes with six full clibs of eighteen bullets each.

Biography: In La Angela, Ryan grew up as a second generation swordsmen. His father was the head of the swordsmanship academy, thus, from a young age, a lot was expected of him. He entered at the age of eight, and has trained ever since then in various arts, like Kendo, or fencing. Soon, his father began to teach him a sacred style of fighting known as Kitsune Mitsurigi Rarikou : Law of the dominant fox. Ryan STILL hasn’t mastered it, but he has a good deal of it down.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
I'm in.

Character: Ryan Andrews
Race/ Species : White/Human
Hometown: A small little coast town named La Angela
Height: 5’8
Weight: 154
Eye/ hair color: blue/ black
Universe: …not sure what this one means… tell me so I can update

Appearance: Strong build for such a slender man, thanks to his constant jogs between the coasts, and constant swordplay practice. His wise blue eyes aren’t very wide…they’re actually kind of narrow for a man his age. His black hair is cropped and short, and the front is spiked. There is a wound mark on his right cheek from a training incident.

His clothing consists of a white martial arts uniform, since he’s constantly training on a coast or beach. ? He has a light pair of sandals on his feet. One sword sheath is over his shoulder, while another is at it’s hip. There is also two cuts in his uniform where his guns go.

Personality: While lighthearted most of the time, Ryan is very ambitious. It is his goal to become the best at whatever he chooses to pursue. He’s always thinking about how to gain a step up on his opponents, when necessary. He’s not a fan of killing, but he’ll do it if he has too.

Weapons:
Blood Angel and Love Angel : These are twin short swords. Blood Angel is a dark, dark red, and seems to shine when-ever it cuts it’s opponents. Love angel is bright blue, and is a little different from it’s twin, in witch the hilt and frame make it better for guarding then attacking, but is still used for both purposes. Blood angel is slighty bigger, and hollow. Love Angel can slip inside it, forming one blade with a lot more strength. A jewel on the hilt of blood angel releases the second sword

Sleeper and Weeper: Twin semi automatic pistols, mostly used ffor long-range combat, or if Ryan is pissed…or in the mood to have fun. Comes with six full clibs of eighteen bullets each.

Biography: In La Angela, Ryan grew up as a second generation swordsmen. His father was the head of the swordsmanship academy, thus, from a young age, a lot was expected of him. He entered at the age of eight, and has trained ever since then in various arts, like Kendo, or fencing. Soon, his father began to teach him a sacred style of fighting known as Kitsune Mitsurigi Rarikou : Law of the dominant fox. Ryan STILL hasn’t mastered it, but he has a good deal of it down.

Oh, don't worry about that. It is the possible series the character might be from or inspired by. Ex. My character is influenced by the No More Heroes series, because his lore and weapons are inspired by the series.

May I?

IC:
The crash of the waves, the screeching of the gulls, and the occasional land mine explosion were the beautiful, yet deadly, sounds that drew Roy toward Body Slam Beach. "Sylvia told me I would be fighting a lower rank today. Let's just hope this one is better than all the others. If not, well.... let's just hope I don't have to get rid of any bodies." Roy spoke to himself, laying in the sand with his fishing cap covering his eyes. Whenever he was on this beach, he always felt so relaxed. "I can't believe I actually get the chance to fight someone as great as Holly Summers was for Travis Touchdown. Shame what happened to her though." He thought, reflecting back on the match of his idol.

Rarikou

Ocean waves punding against the sandy beach... this was a sound that Ryan had grown to love. For some reason or another, he was always at peace when he heard those Rythmic beats... it was soothing, yet exciting. According to his father, this fight would be at a rank higher than himself. That was always good, Ryan loved a challenge...

Ryan laughed and shook his head" I'm over analyzing befire I even meet my opponet. I'm not even sure What he looks like yet."

Ryan was surprised to find his hand already at his sword hilt. He laughed again "I'm getting excited... Let's hope this is going to be fun." He said, and went to search for his opponet.Little did he exspect to find that the most likely... and only candate, was lying on the ground with a cap over his eyes. "...pretty confident, Aren't ya? If I wasn't so honourable, I would shot you full of holes."

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Pushing up his hat, Roy looked up at his opponent. "So, you're my opponent, huh? Nice to meet ya. Name's Roy Tonner. You're Ryan Andrews, right?" Roy stood up, shaking his opponents hand. Looking thoroughly at his outfit, he liked like a martial artist. "Judging by that outfit and your rank, I'm guessing your a blood red belt." Roy laughed, grabbing Ryan's shoulder for support. Finally composing himself, he smiled at his foe, walking back a couple paces. "Well, if you came here to fight, then maybe we should start." He smiled, pulling out the handles for his Rose Nasty blades, the red beams shooting out at the push of a button to their appropriate, manufactured length. "Ladies first." He smiled, his Rose Nasty blades now in a defensive stance.

Rarikou

"...going right into a fight? How old school. I was planning on a drink or something." Ryan joked, loosing up his shoulders and legs.

'his fighting style... I've never seen that stance, but it's clear he wishes to test how I open up in a fight. I can't leak out too much.' Ryan thought, amused yet serious.

The two blades were not seprated, and a single sword rose from it's sheath. Ryan flipped it into his palm, and assumed a basic offensive stance, percieving the best way to attack. '...that really is an interesting stance... oh well. "

"...Let's play it!" Ryan annouced, and advanced, deciding to start first with a feiint to the right, crosshanded hilt smash... that should do the trick.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Roy watched as the man rushed toward him, pretending to strike to his right. However, Roy simply jumped backward when he did his actual attack. "What's the matter? Too fast for ya?" Roy taunted, bringing his blades together, the blades in the same direction. With this, he charged his inner electric power, forming an arrow-like projectile in the middle of the blades. Pulling back on an unseen string, Roy released the bolt of electricity, sending it towards Ryan's torso. "Just don't die on me yet. I want to play with you a little." With that, he twisted the blades around, making his Thunder Star. Throwing it towards Ryan, traveling behind the bolt, he made it go in a spiral, spinning horizontally. When it would be at cutting range, he reeled it back, bringing it back to his hands.

Rarikou

Ryan quickly yelped. He had fallen for it, and was about to pay. The elctricty had nailed him in his middle chest area. Doubtless there would be a follow-up attack.

And Ryan was absoultly correct. With his mucles spazed out, he couldn't move, so he did the natrual thing, and dropped to the ground. When it was safe, he got back up quickly, the charge no longer affecting him. "It seems my thought's about you were right... this should be fun then.

Ryan entered into the first stance of Kitsune Mitsurigi Rarikou, Placing one hand on the hilt, and another just below, at the edge of the grip. He charged, moving at a lot faster then he did at the opening attack. He rolled at the last possible second, and went for a torso thrust, following with a shot at the wrist

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Man, what's this kid on? Meth? He's pretty quick, almost too quick. However, I still have some tricks up my sleeve. Roy thought to himself. He decided to detach Thunder Star, making his lovely Rose Nasty pair again. Quickly parrying away Ryan's blade with his left blade, he countered with his right, going in for a horizontal slash. "Don't disappoint me man! If you can't block this, then I don't know how you got this far." Roy smiled at his opponent, hoping their battle would continue. "I don't suppose you have any tricks up your sleeve?"

OOC: After waiting for over 2 days, I am the winner. You agreed since it is rule 3 and you put the code saying you agreed to my rules.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back