• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Battle of Ninja's to save the wrold once again

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrell Taylor

Ninja’s final battle

This story is all about six chuunin ninjas who meet up and become the best of friends which will get together and become an unbeatable team. One of the main reason this team became unbeatable is because the all came from different clan which gave them all which gave them special bloodline attack or skills.

One of these six ninjas was from the Uchiha Clan which gave him/her the ability to use the Sharingan this bloodline of the eyes which is released through the pupils and requires a great amount of chakra and attention the Sharingan allows the user to copy and see through all Ninjutsu (Ninja Techniques), Genjutsu (Illusionary Techniques), and Taijutsu (Hand to Hand combat).

Another of the six ninjas was from the came clan as Haku which name was still yet never to be uncovered but for now the can name will be (Sakature) he/she who came from clan Sakature have the ability that have to do with the manipulation of water as of Crystal Ice Mirror and Flying Water Needles. Crystal Ice Mirrors, is a move in which the user surrounds the opponent in mirrors made of ice and water. The user can then travel from mirror to mirror attacking the opponent in a way hard to defend against.

The third person came for the Hyuuga Clan which gave him/her the ability to use The Byakugan it is said that the Sharingan is descended directly from the Byakugan. The Byakugan allows the user to see the critical areas and where the chakra is stored in his/her opponent very rarely can a Byakugan user see the Tenketsu (Chakra holes) and neutralize them, literally stopping their chakra flow and eventually killing the opponent.
The Byakugan also allows the user to see almost 360 degrees or panoramic view seeing things from all direction.

The forth person can from the Aburame clan people from this clan love to live in harmony and peace with bugs known as Kikai bugs the users are given to the bugs at birth. In exchange for them to feed a bit off the user’s chakra, the bugs fight for them, the user controls them with their minds. The bugs are very special since they can suck the opponent’s chakra. If they suck enough; they become deadly enough to cripple you so you can never fight again or even kill you! These bugs can also block attacks for the user and are extremely helpful for spying.

The fifth person is from the Nara clan members of this clan have the special ability with shadows. They can change their shadows to it follows others and controls their bodies so they emulate the exact movements of the shadow.

The sixth person is from the Inuzuka clan this clan is known to have connections with canines which is why the members of this clan fight like dogs. Most of the attacks and abilities of these clan members are like duplicates of real dogs. (No one can pick this one it’s for a friend)

Some people thought the team was to strong other thought they can control us with money but every thing remain in order. Then a band of seven decided to try to take over the world but we will not let it happen these seven ninjas were all spilt up to take over different part and we must stop them before they control the world.

Ranks
Academy student
Genin
Chuunin
Jounin
No one will be a Kage

Rules
Follow Moph's rules
No G-moding or P-playing
Cursing allowed keep it low as possible
We will start off separately meet up
Bio must be a paragraph long
Romance is allowed
And if you not one of the six ninjas in the beginning please just fell out a template and be a good guy come talk to us and maybe help us in one battle or be one of the seven evil people that have to get destroyed write “Naruto rules above you template so I know you read the rules”

Template
Name:
Clan:
Weapons:
Skills/Ability:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:

Mine
Name: Trouble
Clan: Uchiha Clan
Weapon: It in the picture and also a Shuriken and some Kunai Knife
Skills/Ability: Sharingan, Substitute Jutsu, shadow clone jutsu, and Rasengan.
Appearance:
Personality: All around nice person that get along with any and everyone.
Bio: I have traveled all around the world to learn new moves but there not listed you will have to wait to see me us them move I took with my Sharigan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back