• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Battle Network Intrest Check

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I'm thinking of starting up an RP on the Megaman Battle Network series, since my last idea wasn't favorable. Would anyone be interested in joining, or maybe collabing with me to help create a decent story for it? I'm pretty open to ideas right now, but I'd like to know if people are willing to participate before I seriously put it out there.

State

Awards
I'm willing to participate and help you create an idea for a plot. :3

Endgame

:D
Battle Network's pretty mad, lame anime adaptation aside. Do it.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Dude, it's already being done. You bumped a month and a half old thread when there was a much newer thread of what this idea already is.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Maybe. Anyway, this thread better be closed.
I'm going to close this thread, but only because you gave it the extra attention that it would otherwise probably not have gotten, and therefore would have otherwise just faded into obscurity. People like you are irritating as kupo because you just declare this thread 'should be closed'. No, it should not. Only if unrelated and lengthy discussions are threatening to pop up in a thread that's well and truly served its purpose. There are moderators around the forum. We know how to do our job. More over, you are not helping in the least by just posting in this thread saying it should be closed. You reckon something should be closed? DON'T GIVE IT THE ATTENTION YOU FEEL IT PROBABLY SHOULDN'T BE GETTING! Report it in this thread.

If you want to be helpful, do it by not being useless, by not irritating moderators, by not giving attention to a thread that should be dead/left alone. It. Is. That. Simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back