• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Battle Network AU Signups (A CD-Man and Seraph Collab)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Posted. What Bowen ends up seeing can either be the N1 Grand Prix venue, or Scilab. Whichever it is may depend on the next posts. I wonder if I should try visualizing the RockMan.EXE opening?

Also, shouldn't we all at least interact with one other character soon, just so it feels more like a real roleplay? As for the burglar in Seraph's post, I'm allowing it to be one of the characters I made. Just because they're Bowen's adversaries doesn't mean they can't have the others as enemies too.

I quite liked the post you put, CD-Man. Will you be 'operating' Sonara and SplashWoman as well?

Last edited:
Awards
Sorry for double post. Hold on. About the PETs in this RP. Are they just as in the first season of Rockman.EXE (w/ cords)? If so, I'll edit my post. I used the wireless type (Rockman.EXE Axess).

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I suppose we could interact soon, KS. I mean, we both are at the beach right now.

Also, question: How would one sign up for the N1 prelims? Just say that I did it and be done with it orrr?

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Wired Plug In PETs.
Just say you're already signed up, since only those who are already signed up can participate in the water park.
Also, sorry to anyone if I'm moving too fast or too slow. I'm trying to find a good balance.

edit, Splashwoman: That can be up to you. I figured she'd fit really well since it'll be water themed.

Awards
Well, next time, could you announce the progress of the story in this RP so we can find out if we're all on the same page? The RP might die if you don't.

Also, as for the mystery man in my Chapter 2, anyone's free to control that character and reveal it to be Nicolas, Sonara, or any other URL operative.

Last edited:

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted all week, it's been a rough one. I've still got a ton of work to do today and tomorrow, so with any luck I'll be able to post on Monday. I'm not gonna be all "rawgraw y no1 poost?" since I haven't either, but if anyone does have the chance to post, I'd appreciate it.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
...I have no idea what you're talking about. All that's happened so far is the N1's location was relieved and the contestants were awarded with a trip to a water park. URL's going to try to sabotage the park, and few characters are doing business on the net and have room to post before I move the story forward. All of that can be gotten by reading a few of the posts in the RP, it's not hard.

Last edited:

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Okay. It's just I'm so used to updates on the setting due to the other RP I'm in.

I think we're creating those updates ourselves until it's advanced to a point where CD-Man decides it acceptable to move the plot forward a bit.

Awards
@Mirby: What time is it when Talyn went to the water park? Afternoon? Because I want to know if she and Bowen can cross paths.

We realized it'd be a pain to have to list every chip you have so we decided that the only restrictions are no mega/giga chips, navi chips, chips that would be unfair and unwieldy to use in an RP (like anti-damage and holy panels) and you can't use the same chip multiple times.

We can't use the same chip multiple times? That'll prove to be a problem with Bomb-users. I mean, multiple MiniBomb BattleChips were used in the animé by Lan/Netto. And how will I be able to work the Program Advances listed? Because then I be restricted to just the Heat Spread, Bubble Spread, and Dream Sword.

Last edited:

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
@Mirby: What time is it when Talyn went to the water park? Afternoon? Because I want to know if she and Bowen can cross paths.

We can't use the same chip multiple times? That'll prove to be a problem with Bomb-users. I mean, multiple MiniBomb BattleChips were used in the animé by Lan/Netto. And how will I be able to work the Program Advances listed? Because then I be restricted to just the Heat Spread, Bubble Spread, and Dream Sword.

A) I already said we could. If it must be afternoon to do so, then okay. I never had a timeframe in mind but that works.

B) I think he means you can't use the same chip twice before jacking out. If you jack out and back in for another battle, your chips should be refreshed. Just like in the games.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Okay. It's just I'm so used to updates on the setting due to the other RP I'm in.
I do plan to add in the first post of this thread the story progression later. We just need more story than we currently have.
I think we're creating those updates ourselves until it's advanced to a point where CD-Man decides it acceptable to move the plot forward a bit.
Pretty much. Right now the park's ready for every RPer, but there are some characters getting stuff done elsewhere that still needs to get done. I also don't want to rush it too much.
I've been thinking about this since I've been watching the anime recently (Lan's deck in the beginning was total garbage, holy crap) and for now I'll say you can use any chip how you see fit, as long as it doesn't become overpowered. Same goes for PA's, I had Will use Dream Sword like in the anime but really you can just have it become a big ass sword or something.

Also going to get another temp up soon about a character I've been tossing around in my head for a while.

Awards
A) I already said we could. If it must be afternoon to do so, then okay. I never had a timeframe in mind but that works.

I plan for my post to take place the next day in the morning.

I've been thinking about this since I've been watching the anime recently (Lan's deck in the beginning was total garbage, holy crap) and for now I'll say you can use any chip how you see fit, as long as it doesn't become overpowered. Same goes for PA's, I had Will use Dream Sword like in the anime but really you can just have it become a big ass sword or something.

Okay thanks, CD-Man.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I plan for my post to take place the next day in the morning.

Okay thanks, CD-Man.

Then write it.

Seriously, stop letting me know every single detail beforehand when I'm gonna read it all anyways. Just write it already; I was last post and I'd feel bad double-posting.

Finish off your day or wait for someone else, then I can finish my day and you can start the next or whatever's gonna happen.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Seraph, with your permission I would like this character to be behind the deal that's going on in your character's house. (she'll be jacked in from an outside source looking for something in the house's framework due to a fake tip)

Battle Routine, Set. Execute!
URL File Report #314

Operator File
Name: Lilly Sable
Personality: According to eye witnesses, her mood changes on the drop of a dime. One minute she can’t control her laughter, the next she is ready to punch the joker in the face. One thing that never changes is that she’s been after something. We haven’t been able to discover what this something is, but she continues to feverishly search for it. It has also been reported that her mood drops to a serious tone when net battling, to the point where she has, more than once, been seen gasping for breath as if running.
Appearance: 5’4. Long Black hair that is sometimes worn in a ponytail. Green eyes. Pale skin. She is often seen wearing bright colors, most recently she’s been seen with a green and white striped T-shirt and red shorts. No body markings to report, however she does wear a silver necklace and has a small earring in her left ear.
Bio: All that is know about her current life is that she lives with her father and sister. Her father works at Scilab, and her sister is about her age. Though still a young student, her net battling abilities are far beyond what most people can manage. She visibly flinches when her net navi takes damage, as well as the above mentioned gasping. Investigating has only found this to be linked to an experiment her father preformed, but all information on it has been deleted. We have more than once tried to…convince…her of joining the URL, but to no avail. Latest activity says she will be participating in the N1 Grand Prix, and that she is searching for something very important.

Navi File
Name: Isis.EXE ((eye-sis))
EleStyle: Invis
Appearance: This navi wears a white masquerade mask over her face, a dark top hat on her head., and red hair can be seen poking out from the hat. She often has a magic cane with her that she can use for attacks and magic. Her attire is what you would expect: a black coat and slacks combo with the back of the coat cut into two halves that resemble a cape. Underneath the coat is a long sleeved white button-up shirt.
Other: Often incorporates magic into her natbattles. Charge Shot: Magic Fire - Fires a dark blue ball of energy

End Report.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
By the way, this is the pin I have on my hat, if that's okay.
380558_321911161182343_100000903857323_992967_1236875259_n.jpg

(this is my actual hat and I actually wear that pin everywhere)

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Yeah that's fine. I'm a bit jealous, I always wear a beanie myself but have never found a good enough button to stick on it. The Player Pin (Or most of the other pins from TWEWY) would be an amazing one to slap on there.
Also, I'm just gonna go with my idea. I can edit it later if you're not down with it, Seraph. (it's above my latest temp if you missed it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back