• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Battle for the Cowl (Challenge to DJQuackQuack)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
It had been years since Batman's death, leaving the various teeangers that he had raised lost and confused except for a select few that had trained to be the heroes of tomorrow. They all stood on the roof of Wayne Manor as the heavy rain poured upon them and the two men they were watching. These two men had shown their prowess time and time again but, now it was to see who would gain the title of Batman. Who would be the one to fulfill the legacy and become the hero that this city needed?

The boy on the left was named Marcus Dent, son of the criminal lord Two Face and prodigy of Bruce Wayne. His hair was light blone, short, messy, and wet causing it to hang over his face. Marcus's green eyes scanned his adopted brother up and down as if he was analyzing him like some robot. He wore a red zipped hoodie with a black checker design over the left shoulder and the sleeves were rolled up to just below his elbows. His somewhat tight, wet black jeans were drenched and laid on his red and black sneakers.

"You think you can be Batman huh? I don't think so. I've trained my most of my life for this moment. A compatent leader is needed and i'm the best we got."Marcus commented with right hand in his pocket.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
"What a stage, perfect for our performance."

The disciple of Batman stood atop Wayne Manor, eyes drifting over the faces of the spectators. They were all trained, just like the two in the center. But none of them held enough confidence to challenge either of these two as next in line. These 'brothers' were the top students of Bruce Wayne, raised and trained by the hero since very young ages. And despite Kyle Chaplin's fondness for his adopted family, he was ready to prove he was the best of the best.

The rain was picking up, soaking everyone from head to toe. Kyle's very short, light brown hair was concealed under his University of Oregon Duck's yellow and green baseball cap. From underneath the brim, brown eyes now met with Marcus's green eyes. He wore a dark grey t-shirt, a silhouette of a man in a trench coat leaning against a lightpost, the band shirt for Streetlight Manifesto. His dark blue jeans were soaked, making them appear even darker, causing his white belt to stick out in contrast. On the ground a few feet behind him was his white, zip up jacket, discarded as he entered the ring.

"Don't take any offense, bro, but despite you being competent enough, you're still not on my level. I've taken up so many roles, I've made myself prepared for anything. Batman is the part I am meant to play, and I don't think anyone else can fill his absence but me." The wait was over, it was time to settle who would be Gotham's new hero; Marcus or Kyle?

"Shall we get this show started? Scene One; A Brothers' Duel."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back