• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Battle Between Shinobis

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonKnightMatt

((No problem. I ment that I couldn't make a big enough post for each of the clones and the real one, that there wasn't much to post since they did very little. That was what I ment by it. I prefer Eye doctors over the Dentist IMO. *shudders* I hate Dentists...))

Janis Clone Left - She jumped out of her hiding spot just as the kunai entered it, landed on the lower part of another tree, quickly forming a one-hand seal, then leaps out at Aero, hand extended...

Janis Clone Right - She looked around the edge of the tree again, this time seeing nothing there. She looks around carefully before seeing a blur of something coming towards her. She lashes out with her hand holding the seal...

Janis Center - After looking it over, she thought she heard something, she puts it away quickly then looks around the outside of her hiding bush, creating a one hand seal herself. Looking behind her, she still didn't see anything, but to her left she noticed some movement. Aero was standing there, twirling a kunai knife with his finger. Cursing herself for her hiding ability, whch wasn't much as is, as she lashes out towards him with her hand that she made a seal with...

All three of them shouts at the same time, "Hidden Snake Hands!!!", snakes coming out of their wrists and latching onto their respective targets.

((I matched the timeframe correctly, right? First time attempting something like this before...))

Aceflyheight

OOC: Yeah, you matched the timeframe perfectly. Now, I've just got to think of a way to get out of this mess.

IC:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aero's Left Clone: Aero's clone heard Janis' voice yelling, 'Hidden Snake Hands'. The clone got a shocked look on his face as he felt the snakes bite him and he disappeared into smoke.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aero's Right Clone: Aero's other clone heard Janis' other clone yell, 'Hidden Snake Hands.' Aero's clone was bitten by the snakes as well and the cloak of light faded away to reveal him, before he disappeared as well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Real Aero: Aero heard the jutsu and realized which one it was. As soon as the snakes bit him on his arms and neck, he grimaced for a second and then he grinned a little as he disappeared into smoke. After the smoke cleared, the snakes were still biting on something, but it wasn't Aero. It was a log. Aero had performed a simple substitution jutsu to get away. A second later, Aero appeared in a flurry of leaves behind Janis. "Just how many scrolls did you take?" Aero asked as pulled a kunai out and began twirling it in his left hand as he waited for her next attack.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOC: Matt, I noticed about the jutsu that you used. It's actually 'Hidden Shadow Snake Hand', not 'Hidden Snake Hand.' Just thought that I would point it out.

DragonKnightMatt

((o_O... Sorry, I didn't notice that at first... Well, Janis didn't have much time to look at the scrolls herself, so she could have got the name wrong too. I'll remember that if I use it again. Thanks for telling me.))

Janis cursed herself again. First, she gets the name of it wrong, so it used less power than normal, now she falls for that substitute jutsu. She glances to her left and right, seeing that her two Replicas had won their battles. This was good as she could use the help.

"How many you ask? Well, I know this was one of them..." She leaps away and turns to face Aero. She starts to preform the seals she just tried to do a few moments ago... nothing happened. "What...?" She tries again, Aero slowly walking up to her. Suddenly a Windmill Shuriken shoots out towards Aero from the left, heading straight for him. Janis continued to try to get it right, the seals for the Death Forseeing Technique.

Aceflyheight

OOC: Don't mention it. I only noticed it, because I'm a Naruto addict.

IC: Aero notices Janis leap away from him and try to form a few hand signs over and over without anything happening. Aero suddenly heard a sound, it was the sound of metal slicing air. Aero suddenly jumped back and felt the Windmill Shuriken, barely slice the front of his clothes. "Wow, that surprised me. I'm guess that it was one of your clones, Janis." Aero said as he threw a kunai at the Windmill Shuriken, just in case.

Aero then began to charge towards Janis, as soon as he figured out what jutsu she was trying to perform. "Don't even try that jutsu." Aero warned as he continued to sprint towards Janis, but he slightly pulled a kunai from his pocket, in case the jutsu actually worked on him.

DragonKnightMatt

((Sorry for the delay, I was away yesterday))

Janis tries again, failing the last seal of the Jutsu. "Damn... What am I doing--- Of course!!" She said, not noticing Aero's approach as she had tried again. Janis R2 and R3 saw him though as the kunai hits the Windmill Shuriken that Janis R2 had thrown at Aero, making a swift chime as it did. The second replica, on the left, leaps out towards Aero, this time, performing the technique right.

"Hidden Shadow Snake Hands!!!" She shouts, reforming the seals on both hands this time, shooting snakes from both wrists at Aero. The third replica stood in silence, seeing the second one strike first gave her an Idea. She waited to see if he was going to try a Replacement Jutsu. If so, she would attack the real one before he could try again.

((I'm at EPS 95-96 on the Japanese subbed series, just after the Sanin battle. Just thought you should know.))

Aceflyheight

OOC: Don't worry about it, even though I still need your answer about whether or not you're going to join my rp.

IC: Aero saw one of the clones leap out towards him and use the snake hand jutsu perfectly. Aero was about to dodge as he remembered that there was another clone hidden somewhere. Instead of dodging, Aero formed a few handsigns and shouted, "Lightning Shield." Suddenly several bolts of lightning appeared in front of Aero and blocked the snakes.

Aero then noticed out of the corner of his eye, the other clone. Aero suddenly had an idea and hoped that it would work. As soon as the lightning shield faded away, Aero threw several kunai with his right hand and several shuriken with his left hand at the clone that had tried to attack him. As soon as Aero did that, he began to form handsigns and summoned his Tousjuri Blade again. Aero then sprinted towards the other clone that he had seen out of the corner of his eye and prepared to strike it with the jutsu.

DragonKnightMatt

Janis finally got the Jutsu down right as she shouts, "Shi no kumi no Jutsu!!" But it hit her second replica instead and she couldn't defend herself as the shuriken hit her, causing the replica to disappear. Janis almost got hit herself as a kunai bounced off her chest armor, another one grazing her right arm. She curses herself as Aero was heading to the right, towards what looked like her other clone. If she saw how she executed the technique, then he may be heading to his own doom. She was thinking this with a smile.

The other replica had already started the signs just as Aero made it to her. She attacked him with the Death Foreseeing Technique just as he had slashed at her, causig her to disappear.

Aceflyheight

As soon as Aero struck the second clone with his Tousjuri Blade, he heard the jutsu being said and felt like he was paralyzed. Suddenly Aero saw his own death play out in front of him. He saw millions of kunais, shurikens, and all types of weapons meant to kill slicing through every inch of his body. As the jutsu faded, Aero was frozen in place by the fear brought on by the jutsu.

Aero's body shook a little as he tried to gain control over his body. He kept telling himself that it was just an illusion, there's no way that it could be real. His mind believed that it was just an illusion, but his body just wouldn't listen.

DragonKnightMatt

Janis heard the Jutsu being used and immediatly closed her eyes. After a second, she opens them and looks for Aero, who was to the right of her. She smiled as her plan seemed to have worked and quickly hops to his location. She looks at his face, which was in complete shock from the Jutsu's effect.

"Hmm, I was hoping it would have a physical effect... Oh well..." Janis said, taking out her Neck Cleaving Knife casually, since there was no reason to worry about him now. She aimed directly at his neck, aligning her sword to connect right on it. She pulls back, then forward to strike!

But she stops, the blade just barely grazing him, causing a little cut on his neck.

Janis hands were shaking... Janis tries again, but completly misses him as she had taken a step back, hitting a nearby tree instead, the blade stuck in it. "I can't strike him down... he too defenceless..." One of Janis' weakness was not being able to kill mercelessly, a trait for everyone in her village to have. She as sent to find as many of Orochimaru's Jutsus as possible, and stop anyone in her way. That was her mission, but she has too much of a heart to kill someone not able to defend themselves. Shedding a tear, she tries to get her blade loose, but it doesn't budge. Panicking a little, knowing full well he would wake up at any moment, she keeps trying to get it loose, cursing herself for doing that.

Aceflyheight

While Aero's body was shaking from the jutsu, he saw Janis walk over to him and draw her sword. Aero then closed his eyes, resigning himself to his fate as he suddenly felt a cut form on his neck. Aero opened his eyes to notice a thin, barely visible streak of blood dripping down his jacket and onto the ground.

Aero then saw Janis' hands shaking as she prepared another swing. Aero saw the sword miss him and become embedded in a nearby tree. Aero then saw Janis trying to get the sword out of the tree as his body continued to shake, but he seemed to be regaining control over his body a little. Aero reasoned that it must have been from the cut that he had received a moment ago.

Aero finally got complete control back over his body, even though he was breathing hard from the effects of the jutsu. Aero noticed that Janis was still trying to get her sword out. Aero positioned himself at the perfect angle and dashed behind Janis, hoping to be able to grab her arms and pin them behind her.

DragonKnightMatt

As much as Janis tried, she couldn't get it to budge. Preparing herself for her Shadow Clone Jutsu to get some extra help when someone had grabbed her arms from behind and pinned them behind her.

"What the... Damn..." She said, cursing her weakness as Aero held her arms behind her. "Looks like my reason for banishment may also be my reason for death..." She whispered to Aero, loud enough for him to hear as she struggled to get free. If she had only finished him off when she had the chance she wouldn't be in any situations now and back at home training. Now it seems like her life was nearing it's end. She can't do a thing with her hands bound like this.

Aceflyheight

Aero felt Janis beginning to try to struggle against his grip that he had on her arms. Aero heard what she had whispered and began to wonder exactly what kind of life this girl had been living.

"What do you mean by that? I never said that I would kill you." Aero said as he continued to hold Janis' arms behind her.

Last edited:

DragonKnightMatt

((Mixed up the RP's a little? Aero = Josh in last post))

"You're not? Even though I've learned two out of the three techniques that the demon Orochimaru uses?" Janis asks him, her struggling beginning to cease.

"All my life, I am supposed to be a ferocious killer, willing to slay anything and anybody. That's why my village was barely mentioned in history, because there were usually no one left to say a word after one of our people are sent... to take care of someone." Janis' eyes started to tear up, remembering the harsh trials and the order she was given to do if she ever wanted to return to the Hidden Darkness Village.

"But I'm not like them... I don't like to maim, kill or destroy and it hurts me every time I try. I was supposed to bring back three new techniques, lethal ones. That is the only way I can return home. With those three or die without them if I went back empty handed or with less than three." Janis sniffled, her appearance really looking pathetic at this point as she revealed her mission to Aero.

"A scout was supposed to be sent soon, to check on my progress. If I don't have those three... I'm as good as dead..." Janis stops her struggling altogether. She hung limply as Aero held her up.

Aceflyheight

OOC: :huh: Oh, guess I did. Sorry about that, I'll edit it in just a second.

IC: Aero felt Janis' struggling beginning to cease a little. "I don't really care that you learned two of his jutsus. I was just trying to keep his jutsus from being revealed to other villages. Some things need to be kept secret." Aero said.

"So that's why...Your village is a lot different from the Leaf Village. Most shinobi are just used like tools by their villages, so no wonder." Aero said as he noticed something sparkling fall down Janis' face from where he was behind her.

"No, you're not or you would have already killed me when I couldn't move." Aero said. Aero then noticed Janis beginning to break down as she revealed everything about her mission. "Janis, it sounds like you live in a cruel village. If I wasn't an exiled ninja, then I could probably have the Leaf Village do something about that." Aero said.

"A scout...That's the last thing that I need." Aero said as he felt Janis go limp and Aero actually had to help hold her up somewhat.

DragonKnightMatt

Janis cried for a few more seconds before she heard a sound in the distance, a kunai hitting a tree. Her eyes went wide for an instant as she started to struggle twice as bad as before.

"The scout... he's coming! I need to hide!!" Janis said, panicing as the scout drew ever closer.

Mertai, a Jonin ninja wearing a cloth vest, the Diamond Forhead Protecter, and a common Jonin outfit, leaped through the woods in search of her pupil, whom he had sent to find. He had hoped that she will pass this test, for he did not want to have to kill a new chuunin because of personal faults. Marking each tree as he goes past it to show the way back, he hurries to the testing grounds that were up ahead

((Sorry Mertai's not very descriptive. I'lll add it next post))

Last edited:

Aceflyheight

Aero felt Janis struggling harder than ever against his grip. Aero let go of her and back away a few steps. "Calm down Janis. I'll take care of the scout. Go and hide back in the base while I take care of the scout." Aero said as he urged Janis to head back to Orochimaru's base. Aero chuckled a little in his mind at the absurdity of what was happening. He had been fighting Janis over Orochimaru's scrolls and now he was actually trying to save her from her own village's ninjas.

Aero then took out a kunai and twirled it around on his finger a little as he began to wait for the scout to appear.

DragonKnightMatt

((Name: Mertai Kamiken (Fire God's Sword)

Title: Jounin

Race: Human

Appearance - Has a cloth vest with a few scrolls and healing herbs in it, black pants, tight black shirt that shows his muscles, medium muscle build, a scar on over his right eye but can still use it, leather boots.

Personality - He can be one to send you through intense training just for talking bad about him.

Weapon(s): Jolerin - A Neck Cleaving Knife with saw teeth on the blade edge.

Armor: See appearance.

Special Abilities

*Knows the most basic Jutsus already*

Hiding Mist Technique
Name: Kirigakure no Jutsu, "Hiding Mist Technique"
Type: D-rank, Supplementary
This jutsu envelops the surrounding area in a dense mist, reducing visibility within the affected area. The density can be controlled by the user, allowing them to create a mist so thick that even they can't see through it.

Body Replacement Technique
Name: Kawarimi no Jutsu, "Body Replacement Technique"
Type: E-rank, Supplementary
This jutsu lets the user quickly switch places with another nearby object, such as a plant (normally a section of a log), an animal, or even another person within reach, leaving the opponent open to a counter-attack. Explosive tags can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise. Fundamentally, all ninja know this technique.

Clone Technique
Name: Bunshin no Jutsu, "Clone Technique"
Type: E-rank, Supplementary
This technique creates intangible clones of the user. The clones are simply illusions and will dissipate when they come into contact with something. The illusions can be seen through by the Byakugan and the Sharingan. A person with normal eyes can also distinguish the clones from the original, since the clones will not disrupt the area around themselves with their movement (won't kick up dust, crush grass, etc.).

Earth Release: Inner Decapitation Technique
Name: Doton: Shinjū Zanshu no Jutsu "Earth Release: Inner Decapitation Technique"
Type: D-rank, Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)
The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground.

Darkness Release - Moonlit Laser
Name: Moonlit Laser
Type: A-Rank - Projectile
Using his chakra on his weapons, charging them with a white aura similar to the Chidori, he throws them in a barrage-style attack Used with the Hidden Mist technique, the trailing effect of the Moonlit Laser looks like white light from the moon.

Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique
Name: Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu, "Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique"
Type: C-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
This jutsu sends multiple balls of fire at a target. It is also possible to hide shurikens within the fireballs, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. For the most part, however, this jutsu is used as a distraction.

Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Name: Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu, "Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique"
Type: C-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
Utilizing a large amount of chakra, a large ball of flame is produced when the user exhales in a style similar to fire breathing. The user places one hand close to the mouth, igniting the air by mixing the breath with the chakra in the hand.

Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique
Name: Katon: Ryūka no Jutsu, "Fire Style: Dragon Flame Jutsu"
Type: C-rank, Offensive, Mid-range (5-10m)
The user breathes fire along a cord or any other type of long object.

Biography: -None at the time-))

Mertai came up to the clearing that Janis and Aero was fighting at. He looked around, looking for the body of Janis. "Heh, looks like she was in a battle." Something catches his attention as he saw Janis' sword still embeded in the tree. Mertai chuckles. "And it looked like she lost, but where is she..." He said, looking around.

Janis could feel the presence of her village's Jounin ninja over at where she was before. She was in the shadows of the base, doing her best to hide her location. She also hoped that Aero would be ok as she looked at the three scrolls that she tried to take back to her village. Slowly, she opens the third one and studies it, in case she needed to defend herself.

Aceflyheight

OOC: Thanks for finally getting that Jonin character of yours done, Matt.

IC: Aero had heard the Jonin closing in on their location as he told Janis to hide back at the base. After a few moments, Aero stopped twirling the kunai around his finger as soon as he thought that Janis had enough time to get back to the base.

Aero then put the kunai back in his pocket and began to form several handsigns. After a few moments, Josh's body began to disappear as he began to reflect the light away from his body. His Cloak of Light technique should give him the upper hand, and even if it didn't, he still should be able to make sure that the Jonin headed for his location wouldn't be able to make the first attact, hopefully.

OOC: I'll finish the rest later because I have to got to 6th Period English now.

Edit: It's finished now. Sorry it's so short.

Last edited:

DragonKnightMatt

((Ok, I'll put my responce in this window then. I'll be waiting! ^_^ .II..

No problem. I don't complain about short posts myself since a char can only do so much without PPing...))

"Hmmm..." Mertai was standind on a tree branch. He still couldn't find anyone, and he had searched within 50 meters of the base, which were Janis' Training Grounds for her mission. "I can't explain it, but I know someone's here." He leaps down to the ground and forms his handsigns perfectly. "Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu!!" Cupping his hand over his mouth, he breathes out a giant fireball and sweeps it around, burning everything in it's path. He walks down some, increasing the range of it as he searches by ground.

Last edited:

Aceflyheight

OOC: Sorry that I haven't post in a couple of days, Matt.

IC: Aero grimaces a little as he notices what hand signs the shinobi is performing. Aero realized that it was the seals for the Fireball jutsu. He had to get out of the way before it was close enough to get him. Aero stopped his Cloak of Light jutsu and began to reappear near the shinobi. Aero then jumped back a few feet and threw several kunai that he pulled out of his pocket and began to form several handsigns.

Aero finished the handsigns as he stopped jumping back. "Heaven's Void Jutsu." Aero muttered under his breath as the spheres of light appeared around the shinobi and began to transform into beams of light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back