• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Battle Between Shinobis

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Q

Banned
"Oh my, Astraviel, it seems you're a little bit hungry."

The only thing that signified Malchor the VIII's coming was that of a small spark, which lit up in the air. A spark that vanished as quickly as it had come, then reappeared again moments later. This spark continued to dance in such a pattern, and a pattern it was; a small but brilliant light blinking in the same spot, over and over, hypnotizing all who daring to look at it, stare at it, gawk at it. All except for Astraviel would be in awe at its tiny magnificence. Then they would die.

For from the first spark came another spark, which appeared right next to the first one, blinking in that same awe-inspiring pattern. Then a third spark appeared, beating exactly with the other two, like a heart. Slowly, but steadily gaining in speed, more sparks began to pop into the air, pop one, two, three, four, five-six-seveneightnineteneleventwelvethirteenfourteenfifteensixteen - all beating and pulsating with the first one, like an artificial heart.

These sparks continued to mold and shape themselves until they created an outline of a hunched man, and then wham - suddenly time and space warped, curving downwards to the center area between Astraviel, the spark-being and the two Shinobi. It continued to curve, to twist, to alter, and then it suddenly ploped upwards, like a raindrop falling from a cloud but only in reverse; and from the patch of land where the plop of time and space had come from there was a wave, like the waves that happen when a raindrop hits water. This waves rippled outwards, snaking across the ground silently and amazingly fast, like a cobra, and passed by Astraviel and the two shinobi's feet, giving them all an odd feeling...of something. It was a strange feeling, but one in which the shinobi would have no time to dwell upon.

The ball of warped space-time floated upwards, completely silver yet reflecting in each of the shinobi's eyes parts of his live as well as the lives of whoever they knew. There was no set pattern for this sort of thing - this merely reflected what the user knew, what they could have know and what they would know before them, and that took a shape of a silverish, melding and twisting time-space sphere. Simple, in Malchor's mind.

The sparks suddenly came together, and created one, single entity; this entity shined with the power of all of the energy, then stopped as a layer of golden skin was added to it. This skin outlined the rough edges and all the brilliant spots that consisted of Malchor; who was grinning, from ear to ear. He was allying himself with Astraviels for a little fun; after all, the newly formed god was not even a year old. Who cared about him?

"Astraviels, have your fun. That ball there is merely a safeguard, in case these "shinobi" actually harm us."

Malchor crossed his arms, and waited for the two to act.

Last edited:

DragonKnightMatt

((Actually, I would mind, especially with Janis being new and active characture at the time. I would've said something before, but I was away yesterday and didn't notice until today what was going on.

This is supposed to be between me and Ace only, to test our Ninja chars out, not to mention that this is also taking place in the 'Naruto' Universe, so how would those two fit in?

Sorasheart281, you can stay and judge if you like, but we don't really need one for this one, as said in the first post.

So my answer for two vs two... no. Now please back off or face the wraith of my Mana Dragon. His Mana Beam is very powerful, since it uses the power of the planet he is on to use it.

*Ponts up to a 16ft 4in red fur-covered dragon with four wings and a off-white underbelly in the sky, circling over the four*

I'm going to be gone for a couple of days, won't ba back untill saturday unfortunatly, I'll post as soon as I get back... I hope you two understand... ^_^ II..))

Q

Banned
(I keel that mana-dragon with a space-time ball. k? :D

Fine. :< We'll back off...but DKM, you better join my big battle. lulz.

I have no time for this, anyway.)

DragonKnightMatt

((*Only singed his fur, the Mana Dragon looks down at who shot him.*

Um... Might I add it may not be a wise move to make him mad? His race is one of the oldest dragon races there is. Flamebolt might not approve of you attacking him, since he was only here for show to begin with.

See you guys around. ^_^ II..

Now, back to the RP...))

"Hmm, Kohona Village?" Janis replies, her hands still behind her back. "I've heard a lot about that place. Mostly about a trio from there, two boys and a girl. I hope to meet them someday..." She starts to walk towards him.

"As for the info, I'll decide if it is useful or not, so if you would kindly move out of the way so I can continue my search..." Janis said, stopping in front of Aero, still trying to throw a little charm towards him by making herself look like a cute, young ninja Chun-nin. She waits for his responce, holding the shuriken in her right hand behind her.

((Alright, I'm back. I'll be waiting.))

Aceflyheight

"Yeah, you're probably talking about about Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura. They're definitly a squad that you want to meet at least once in your life." Aero said.

"Sorry, but I can't let you pass. Everything associated with that snake is going up in flames here. He's hurt enough people before and I don't want anymore of his info getting out in the shinobi world." Aero said as he gripped the kunai in his pockets harder, just in case.

DragonKnightMatt

"He's... hurt people?" Janis was a little curious at what Orochimaru was doing to other people that caused this one to try and stop her. It only fueled her desire to learn even more. Janis chuckles a little. "Funny..." She glares at him. "I figured you were going to say that!" She leaps back to regain some distance, throwing her shuriken at Aero. "I will get that information. I need it!" Janis shouts at him, landing back where she was before. "I want to learn his tactics and attacks, so stay out of my way if you're not helping me!" Janis' face turned serious as she grips her Neck Cleaving Knife pommel, detaching it from her back holster.

Aceflyheight

"Yeah, he has. I used to be one of his test subjects, before I escaped from him." Aero said. "Funny. I knew that you were going to say that as well." Aero said as he saw the shuriken being thrown. Aero pulled one of his kunai out and blocked the shuriken without moving from where he was standing. "Those jutsus are demonic! They're not meant to be used by ninjas like us!" Aero shouted back at Janis as he saw her grip the sword on her back.

Aero then began to form several handsigns. "Tousjuri Blade." Aero said as he formed a katana in his hand from his lightning chakra.

DragonKnightMatt

Surprise covers Janis' face as she saw him summon up his weapon, which impressed her. She had never seen anyone do something like that before. She would try to use her Copycat ability, but she didn't know anything about the attack enough to generate the object herself. She lets go of the pommel, only long enough to cross her two first fingers together.

"Shadow Clone!" She shouts, creating three replicas of herself in the hallway. The three look around, getting a grasp of the surroundings.

"Hmm, nice area Janis." One of them said to her.

"Ok, girls..." The real Janis said to the three. "There's your target!" She points to Aero. "Distract him long enough for me to finish my mission. Got it?"

"Yeah!" The three say at once, unhinging their own Neck Cleaving Knives and stood in attack position, the blades aimed at Aero. Janis charges along with the three, but she jumps onto the left side wall, using her Chakra to run along it and tries to jump into the room that was denied to her before, the three replicas attacking Aero in the process.

Last edited:

Aceflyheight

Aero saw Janis create three replicas of herself. Aero then saw the three replicas charge him as the real Janis ran along the wall, to try to get in the next room. Aero smirked a little. "One problem with your little idea, I know which one is the real one." Aero said as the Tousjuri Blade disappeared, and he did a few handsigns and summoned three clones of himself as well. Aero signaled the three to hold off the Janis clones while he headed after the real one.

As the clones lunged towards the other clones, Aero jumped on the wall and began to catch up to the real Janis. "Janis, you're not going to get to that room." Aero said as he drew a kunai at Janis, to try to slow her down at least a little.

DragonKnightMatt

"Oh, boy. This guy's smarter than I-- Urk!" The kunai hit's her directly in the chest, her eyes wide as it hit her. Suddenly, her body changed into the metal debris that was scattered everywhere and clatters to the ground, as a result of her Replacement Jutsu. A set of hands reaches out from the shadows and grabs Aero's legs from behind and holds on tight. "You have a lot to learn about the Darkness... It's as strong as your shadow." Janis said, her head appearing in another location from the shadows. The three replicas were having a hard time themselves.

"So, you want a peice of me?" Janis Replica 1 said to her clone of Aero. She slashes at him with her knife. while the other two started to use their Dark Spinner attacks on their respective clones, spinning rapidly, the blades sparking with dark energy as they ran to the clones, hoping to cut through them and go straight for Aero.

((Well, I'm trying to make it interesting... She is a Darkness Chun-nin after all...))

Aceflyheight

OOC: Yeah, I understand. It's actually a pretty good idea.

IC: Aero felt the hands grip his legs and keep him stuck in one position and then saw Janis' head appear in a different spot. Aero sighed a little and then began to form a few handsigns. "You should have grabbed ahold of my arms instead of my legs. Now, I'm going to show you one reason why the Hikaru clan is called the clan of Light. Heaven's Void." Aero said as the area brightened a little as multiple spheres of light. The spheres began to shoot beams of light, that seal chakra points and reduces speed to those that are hit.

While Aero was using Heaven's Void, his clones were struck by the swords and disappeared into smoke after a second.

DragonKnightMatt

The replicas didn't see it coming as they were hit by the beams of light, disappearing in an instant. Janis barely had enough time to pull her arms back before she too was hit by the light, falling from the roof. Probably the strangest thing of all...

She was laughing.

"... but still, shadows only last for so long. He he hee." She lowers her head to the floor, her laughter echoing in the surrounding area as she had vanished, just like her replicas. The hall empty and silent, except for Aero being there.

Inside the room, a few minuets ago...

"That Speed Boost Jutsu I got from Karie helped plenty. I'll have to thank her later." Janis said lowly, to herself, as she heard her replica say, "Oh, boy. This guy's smarter than I-- Urk!"

"I got to hurry, they won't last long against him." She said lowly as she started to go through the various scrolls quickly and quietly. There was a lot of uninteresting stuff in here, looked like recipes to her adding this to that, that to this, but there was three that caught her eye, one with a coiled band on it, the other with a solid black band and the last one also had a black band. She grabs them and opens the coiled one first. "Yata!" She whispers as she read the name of the technique, "Hidden Shadow Snake Hands..." She quickly looks over the instructions as a beam of light shot into the room, narrowly missing her and the scroll.

"Looks like he won that fight..." Janis whispers as she coiled the open scroll and tucks the three into her item bag. "He can do what he pleases, I've got what I came for... Speed Boost Jutsu!" She whispers as she created the sign for it, sinking back into the shadows and re-emerging back outside, throwing herself out to make it look like he forced her out.

"That hurt a little..." She looks up at Aero, pain in her eyes as she gets up slowly. "Are you that determined to stop me Aero?" She told him, panting. "What was it that he did to you?" Janis was also curious what had happened to him, but she also knew she had to get those three scrolls back to the village, to complete her training.

Aceflyheight

After everything calmed down, Aero looked around and noticed Janis, seemingly being thrown out. Aero smirked a little and then sighed, but made sure that his face was in the shadows again. Aero knew that she must have thrown herself out, because that jutsu doesn't have that kind of knock back power and even if it did, she wouldn't have been thrown that way. "Yeah, I'm that determined. I won't kill you, to keep the information from becoming public, but I won't let it otherwise." Aero said.

"Let's just say that it was enough for me to make a vow, to never let his techniques be found by anybody else. As well as a second vow, to kill Orochimaru and send him to Hell for good." Aero said as he kind of looked away for a second, before he brought his eyes back to Janis. "As for whatever you took from that room, I want it back. And before you deny it, I know that my jutsu didn't knock you out of the base." Aero said, even though he already knew that it wouldn't be that easy.

DragonKnightMatt

"Damn..." Janis cursed to herself as she realized her next mistake, she also didn't know what type of technique that was that he used and misjudged the throwback effect of it. Her friends would be laughing at her for doing that, but her friends weren't around. It was just her and any replications she made. She quickly determines the distance she has to the entrance, then looks to Aero.

"How do you know I found anything useful?" Janis asks him, slightly laughing. "Most of the stuff in there looked like recipes to me, add this, mix that and everything else with it. I don't need any recipes." She turns around to the way she came. "Do as you wish with that room, there's nothing in there for me." Janis walks down the path that leads back to the entrance, not looking back as she makes her way back out.

Aceflyheight

Aero sighed a little again. This girl really didn't know how to fool anybody. She must have just recently passed the Chunnin Exams. "Besides those 'recipes', there were several scrolls with information on Orochimaru's jutsus. How I know, I was in there before you arrived." Aero said as he took a few steps forward as he saw the girl, trying to walk out the entrance without looking back at him.

Aero pulled out two kunai and flung both of them toward the girl, but he made sure that he angled both of them so that they would impact into both sides of the door to scare her a little. "I want what you took. You wouldn't be wanting to leave so quickly right now, if you hadn't took anything." Aero said.

DragonKnightMatt

Janis jumped a little as she heard the two kunais hit the sides of the door. Looking back behind her, he sees him approaching her.

"I want what you took. You wouldn't be wanting to leave so quickly right now, if you hadn't took anything." Aero said. Janis chuckles for a second.

"Maybe I did find something... worthwhile after all, if you are wanting those scrolls back, so yes, I did find what I was looking for. Doesn't mean that I will give it up easily." She said, blowing him a kiss as she leaps the rest of the way outside.

"Shadow Clone!!" She shouts as she created two more Replicas. She slaps their hands and all three leap into a different direction. "Find me if you can Aero... " The three said together, sounding like echos in the wind. She was trying to get him to think that the Replications have a scroll, so that she could escape rather quickly. Although, she did want to try out the new technique she learned, so the three stop after going a little ways out. Deception wasn't exactly her best trait during the exams, but her illusions even fooled some of the adults in her village. Janis and her Replicas stay alert as they wait for their enemy to make a move.

Last edited:

Aceflyheight

OOC: Hey Matt, sorry about not posting for the past three days. I forgot to check about new posts for this battle, mainly because of some real-life stress that I was going through.

IC: Aero saw Janis blow him a kiss and then leap the rest of the way out of the door. Aero remembered that looks can be deceiving as he saw the girl summon two shadow clones and all three Janis' go in different directions.

"I guess that now's a good a time as any to test out the shadow clones' second ability." Aero said as he summoned two shadow clones as well. The real Aero began to chase after the one that he had seen in the middle of the group and sent his shadow clones after the other two.

OOC: Sorry for the short post, but I'm out of ideas.

DragonKnightMatt

((Not a problem... But I was a little worried that you forgot though... ^_^ .II..))

The Janis that went to the left saw Aero coming near her location, a large cluster of leaves. She almost slips out, therefore reviels her location to Aero.

"Oh boy..." She said grinning as she regained her balance.

The one that went to the right had also seen her target, she was hidden behind one of the trees, being sure to stay on the opposite side of the tree. She forms a single hand seal on her right hand and waits for him to get closer...

The center one was more hidden, inside a cluster of bushes. She wasn't looking for Aero, rather, she was looking over one of the scrolls that she had obtained, about creating the Illusion of Death.

"This one seems tricky compaired to the last one..." Janis whispers. She was practicing the seals as Aero slowly made his way towards her.

((There's not much room for movement it seems... -_-() ))

Aceflyheight

OOC: Ok, sorry about the wait Matt. It took all day, but at least know I can finally see good enough to read everything on the computer. (Darn those eye doctors and their stupid eye drops.)

IC:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aero's Left Clone: Aero's clone looked around for the clone of Janis. Suddenly he spotted the clone slipping out of where she was hiding and revealed herself. Aero's clone stopped in his tracks as he saw her grin. Aero's clone suddenly pulled his right hand back and grabbed four kunai with it out of his pocket before he flung all four at the clone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aero's Right Clone: Aero's other clone stopped in his tracks as he thought he heard movement around him. He looked at the trees around him, but he couldn't find the clone anywhere. A smirk appeared on his face as he decided to lead her out of where the clone was hiding. Aero's clone performed a few hand signs and then the light around him began to warp and he disappeared from view.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Real Aero: Aero looked around for the real Janis. He was almost to the point of mentally cussing himself out for letting all of this happen. Aero began to wonder exactly where she could be as he stopped and looked around. Suddenly Aero heard what sounded like whispering coming from some bushes to the left of him. "Janis, it's not a very good idea to even so much as whisper when a shinobi is looking for you." Aero said as he pulled a kunai out and spun it around his middle finger as he moved to the bush, preparing for a possible surprise attack from Janis.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOC: Hey Matt, what do you mean by, 'There's not much room for movement it seems'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back