• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Batman or Justice League

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What kind of Rp?

• Batman rp

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Justice League Rp

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
I've come looking for the input of you lovely rpers. Got a steady plot for a Batman rp but, I also feel the need for a Justice League rp. Either one can be done and i'm more then willing to do either.

Batman would equal a more story driven rp that is based around our individual characters and Gotham City.

Justice League would also be story driven but, based around more so us a team and a bigger world revolving plot.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I've come looking for the input of you lovely rpers. Got a steady plot for a Batman rp but, I also feel the need for a Justice League rp. Either one can be done and i'm more then willing to do either.

Batman would equal a more story driven rp that is based around our individual characters and Gotham City.

Justice League would also be story driven but, based around more so us a team and a bigger world revolving plot.

Well, both possibilities have their flaws.

The Batman RP would have a contained plot that may/may not draw too many people in. It would also have to be extremely complex and Noire-like, fitting such a genre. It would take concise, long-term planning that would slow the RP itself down.

The JL plot would be much bigger and may suffer from post decay. The plot would also have to accommodate said character piles.

I'd suggest combing the two together, but I'm not sure how that would exactly work.....:/

Though whether my opinions are valid depends on whether you want to use actual characters from the DC World or OCs.

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Well, both possibilities have their flaws.

The Batman RP would have a contained plot that may/may not draw too many people in. It would also have to be extremely complex and Noire-like, fitting such a genre. It would take concise, long-term planning that would slow the RP itself down.

The JL plot would be much bigger and may suffer from post decay. The plot would also have to accommodate said character piles.

I'd suggest combing the two together, but I'm not sure how that would exactly work.....:/

Though whether my opinions are valid depends on whether you want to use actual characters from the DC World or OCs.

Yeah. I definantely want to include actual characters from DC but, we would use OCs. I have had the idea of combining the two together but, the plot would have to be deep like Batman but, allows for the many characters and powers that are associated with them.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I don't know much of the Batman world, so of course I'm all for the JL rp idea. I was thinking of something like a Young Justice kind of thing, but with adults. So like, how about it's a few decades after the events of JL, with all the original members being all old and serving as mentors to the young and fresh. Of course, you don't have to use this idea, but I thought it would be pretty neat .-.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Why not just flip a coin, pick the one that gets heads, and make it. Interest checks don't work if nothing is culminated out of it.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Isn't batman in the justice league? Why would you want to make a batman rp when you can still make a batman ARC in a justice league RP?

hendersonmyrose

The Justice League operated from a secret cave outside of the small town of Happy Harbor, Rhode Island...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back