• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Batman and Spider-Man versus Superman

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who would win

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
As smart as Peter Parker is, he's got nothing on Superman. The first down and out.

Bats used to have a kryptonite ring until Kal-L destroyed it. So the only way for Bruce to win is if he were to miracously find a piece of k-rock (But currently Lex is the only one who has any after stockpiling every piece on Earth). But again, kryptonite is not a one hit KO.

Superman wins.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
I wouldn't say no one. I bought a book the other day where a villian named Khyber hands Superman his kryptonian ass.

But Batman's human. And Spider-Man has the proportional powers of a spider. A smart man and a spider versus a godlike being? No contest.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Whenever it came to Spider-Man versus Super-Man debate, I always just said that Spider-man could inject kryptonite into his webbing and then tie Superman up, and then I just got bored and walked away

...so far it seems that's all I'm gonna do here too

.......yep

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
There are two problems with that, Muffins.

1) Good luck to Spider-Man finding any kryptonite. (Plus the mixture of the universes would probably render the kryptonite useless anyway.)

2) Spider-Man doesn't use his web shooters anymore. He has organic ones now.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Superman is nearly unbeatable. The only person who I could think of that could actually beat him out of any comic is Spawn.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Just because the damn movies did it they had to change the comics too? Stupid movies, I liked that he had web-shooters and he didn't shoot it out of his effin veins

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
theannoyingthing said:
I'm not quit sure that Spawn could beat Superman, I don't see how that would work.

The point of making it come out of his veins was to show that he was getting all of the spider powers, + how could he make those web=shooters, he's a msart kid but remember he is still only in high school at that point.

TheMuffinMan said:
Just because the damn movies did it they had to change the comics too? Stupid movies, I liked that he had web-shooters and he didn't shoot it out of his effin veins.

Let's start from the top...

Why couldn't Spawn defeat Superman? Spawn is not mortal, we obviously seen him being stabbed, sliced, cooked, blasted etc. but still come back over an over again. Decapitation would of course end it but so would it for Superman. First let's take away Spawn's love of his old government weapons and keep this fair. Demonic powers and a living suit against Super speed, strength, laser eyes and im not too keen on S-man's powers due to the fact I'm not a fan of him so if I make mistakes or are missing anything do correct me. Just fist fight seems pretty even, both have enhanced physical strength. The evil powers are really moving me into Spawn's favor on this one just because Superman stands for justice and all that good stuff, I still think Spawn's devil given curse would give him somewhat of an advantage but hey that's my opinion.

Yes but that's the problem with movies, their not always or sometimes barely accurate. Example Spawn, in the movie Spawn they made his killer that girl(forgot the name) but in the original comics we know it to have been Chapel. The man supposed to play Chapel died I believe and the story was altered to stay on schedule for filming. Now what source of information will you use the movies or the original comics? Another example, X-men. Do you think that they really followed the story about having Scott, Jean, and the professor dead? Movies are just movies, they're great but they're not the real story most of the time. After watching the Spiderman 3 trailer they claim that Sandman was the real man who killed Ben Parker, are you honestly going to believe that? Just because the movie showed Spiderman having "Natural" webbing, that's crap. I believe he used the shooters because before the movies you see on the shows and in the games about running out of cartriges and how the symbiote gave him unlimited and truely natural webbing. Also about the highschool thing, so what? He's in highschool but that doesn't mean it's impossible. Maybe if they had truely sticked to the original story and put a little more effort to help show how he makes the web cartriges then it would make sense but we'll never know.

I like it the original way too. When I first saw Spiderman the movie and I saw when he had his first web-swing I was like "Are you serious?". Think about it, you see webbing coming from your wrist, "hmmm...maybe if I hold my fingers like this it'll work." Of course they show him obviously fail a couple times to try and show authenticity of when he gets it right but that doesn't fool me. I say why change the story, keep the original comic book ways because then it's pointless to even have the comics when the movies alters the whole entire story.

.:Edit:. Wow look how long yet has nothing to do with the question of the thread. I voted Spidey and Batman, hey now it's a legit post lol.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
I'm for batman and spiderman, two geniuses would come up with some way to defeat superman.

he's a msart kid but remember he is still only in high school at that point.

He's qualified to be an MIT student and professor. His first job was at a scientist laboratory who specialized in making synthetic materials(mostly for burn victims AKA fake skin) and specialized drugs for massive regeneration. He could do it.
Good luck to Spider-Man finding any kryptonite.
See the post above, he could probably take something radioactive and mix it with krypton gas to make kyroptonite(he'd come up with something ghey like that).

2) Spider-Man doesn't use his web shooters anymore. He has organic ones now.

Says who? Some dumbass writer who proably read three issues and the watched the animated series? If Stan Lee says " spiderman has organic webshooter" then i'll believe it.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
I'm for batman and spiderman, two geniuses would come up with some way to defeat superman.
You're suggesting Bats and Spidey get prep-time? Then so does Superman. Don't forget he processes thoughts at an amazingly fast speed now, so he will think of every way to take them down before they come up with one.

See the post above, he could probably take something radioactive and mix it with krypton gas to make kyroptonite(he'd come up with something ghey like that).
Kryptonite is irradiated pieces of his home planet. It's atomic structure is off the periodic table. You CAN'T create it (Or else Batman would have tons of it).

Says who? Some dumbass writer who proably read three issues and the watched the animated series? If Stan Lee says " spiderman has organic webshooter" then i'll believe it.
Says Spider-Man himself since 'The Other' storyline. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider-Man:_The_Other
Basically, Peter came up against a foer which forced his body to evolve and become more spider like. Before this, he had web-shooters. Now, he creates web biologically and shoots it from his wrists.

Last edited:

Masamune

Big Boss
I go with superman.... i just cant see how spiderman can beat him.. and as for batman i believe his gadgets are is his only strength.

Squall

Well...the fight will be a long one,if spiderman and batman fight wisely.Still at the end superman will swipe them off with his strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back