• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Batman 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperor Joker

And come on! how can they transform HEATH LEDGER INTO JACK NICHOLSON in over a short period??

RiyKyu!

:D its only what i've heard. You could barely reconize him as Joker 'cept in a few parts of the movie. Its not impossible for makeup artist's to make a actor look exactly like him. Besides Ledger died before he finshed the flim. So whoever played the Joker is probaly gonna be in the 3rd one-_-

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Ok...no.

The most part of that 'teaser' was from the promo of a previous Batman film. How can it be real? The last few seconds were just pictures.

The scene of Johnny Depp with the slinky was from a film called 'Secret Window'

No...Depp shouldn't do Joker, if he had to play anyone, the Riddler would be better.

Just leave the Joker behind I say.

Thats me done...

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
:D its only what i've heard. You could barely reconize him as Joker 'cept in a few parts of the movie. Its not impossible for makeup artist's to make a actor look exactly like him. Besides Ledger died before he finshed the flim. So whoever played the Joker is probaly gonna be in the 3rd one-_-

What, No Ledger died a few months after filming wrapped up on "The Dark Knight"

As of right now there is no trailer for the latest "Batman" film and anything that has been stated is noting more then speculation.

Im gonna close this up before Stooge rips you a new Asshole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back