• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bastion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
[video=youtube;mX48y24t9iU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mX48y24t9iU[/video]

EVERYBODY BUY THIS GAME RIGHT NOW IT'S SO GOOD.

I've been following this game since hearing about it on a gaming podcast a few months back. The idea of someone narrating your every action is really cool. I like when it responds to me just breaking everything in sight. "Kid was destroying those weeds like there was a prize for it." Doesn't hurt that the Narrator sounds like Ron Pearlman.

Also Yahtzee gave it a pretty good review, so that's something.

It's available on Xbox Live Arcade, and Steam.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
Really? Nobody? I've seen a couple of you playing it on Steam, come on. :I

Anyway I just beat it, and man that ending is great. What great writing. I wasn't expecting it to have dual endings. I'm gonna have to do the new game plus just to see the other one.

Most satisfying DLC game I've played yet.

Trag

Bronze Member
I love this game! It's got a brassy narrator and a snappy soundtrack. A buddy of mine bought me it on steam before it came out, and I'm glad to have played it.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
I've been excited for this game since I saw the first trailer (even made a thread about it before that got ignored by most everyone as well, lol).

The only problem is that I need to wait about another week before I can get it ;-;

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
Really? I did a search, and didn't find it. D: But man, I just downloaded the soundtrack to this game. Hnngg so good. Darren Korb, I salute you. I love that the narrator does an introduction to it. Seriously, with this guy around Ron Pearlman's no longer the only horse in the stable.

I could listen to Build That Wall forever.

Pirates

whats so great about this game?

It doesnt looks like much from the steam trailers.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
I'm in the belief that this is one of those games best experienced with little knowledge of what to expect...but this review expresses pretty solidly why this game's awesome.
[video=youtube;qQAib3dFHlA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQAib3dFHlA&ob=av3n[/video]

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
So I was finally able to set aside some time for this game.

Oh wow is this game amazing. Not only is the presentation phenomenal on every level, but I find the gameplay to be really addicting with its old-school feel.

And that soundtrack. So worth it. It's impossible for me to pick which one is my favorite track. It's that good.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Sorry to double post, but I just beat the game.

Fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. I'm definitely playing through this game again this week.

Plus, this has got to be the best incentive to get to the end ever:

[VIDEO=YOUTUBE;4RN5m7oLzqk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RN5m7oLzqk[/VIDEO]

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net

jFxYk.jpg

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
This game is awesome. Leveling a little slow, but other than that, no complaints.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
So apparently you can install this game for free on Chrome, though you need a graphics card of a certain ram to make it playable. Still, sweet.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
You only get part of the game for free on Chrome. You still have to pay $14.99 to get the whole game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back