• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Based on the BBS secret movie....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I see. I misinterpreted a novel quote that made me think they were the same thing...

What would that be?
I'm not pulling that out of my ass, just to let you know. It says so in the SaR.

Now that I have read your other theory...

So if that's what the RoZ is, then... walking in the corridors is the same as walking in the realm of the dead?? Idk, man. Then how could Axel have died in there...

This is a good point. I actually thought that the RoZ would be the realm of the dead to avoid the problem you're proposing.
Namely, how Yen Sid/ AtW describe it as the "place between light and darkness." If that's the Realm Between, it's kind of odd. So... people are just floating around "dead" there? Are there ghosts in Twilight Town? Could SDG have passed Riku's sleeping body in the Gummi Ship?

Maybe it's just the mind (which you can't really see/perceive) that lingers in the RoZ (or RB)? While the body is consumed by darkness?
Riku's a pretty special case considering that he got his body back.

That is because, annoyingly, they use the same word for both in Japanese: 世界
I guess the localisation people thought having disney 'worlds' being inside the 'world' of light was too complicated, and invented the separate term 'realm'. In BBS in one ofthe Xehanort reports, they capitalise it as World when they mean what used to be translated as 'realm'.

Well, then that just lends more credence to the idea, right?
That may actually be the "Realm of Nothing."

Z

Zulkir

I want to make some really nice art map of the KH world now lol. But I'm so bad at drawing it's unbelievable.

Hmmm, AFAIK you can only use the Sky Lanes to go from World-World, not from Realm-Realm.

Z

Zulkir

Hmm, Xehanort said something about those who travel to the RoD can not return. Perhaps there's something about the passage between the RiB and RoD that can not be crossed normally, but the RiB and the RoL can be crossed easily.

Aqua seems to not be able to return due to not having her armor and her own KB, not because of the nature of the RoD.

xStarSeekerx

i thought the corridors of darkness were the path ways that the organization members used to move about the realm of light? so shouldnt they be everywhere?
and can they really enter in and out of the dark realm as much as they want

oh btw I FOUND WALDO

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
What would that be?
I'm not pulling that out of my ass, just to let you know. It says so in the SaR.

It was this:

Castle Oblivion lay in the world between worlds.

The world between worlds referred to a world that belonged to neither the realm of light nor the realm of darkness, and sat between the two. A space left to beings that did not exist, not of light and not of dark, as it were. It was a dusky world wrapped in mist, with a road that stretched right through it. Members of the Organisation were able to set foot in formerly separated worlds by travelling the pathless track called the dark corridor from that world between worlds.

Even inside Castle Oblivion, members of the Organisation could move via the dark corridors.

I guess it got into my head that 'travelling the pathless track called the dark corridor from that world between worlds' meant that the dark corridor was the RoI. But if it's in the SaR, which is actually canon, then I'm definitely wrong ^^;

This is a good point. I actually thought that the RoZ would be the realm of the dead to avoid the problem you're proposing.
Namely, how Yen Sid/ AtW describe it as the "place between light and darkness." If that's the Realm Between, it's kind of odd. So... people are just floating around "dead" there? Are there ghosts in Twilight Town? Could SDG have passed Riku's sleeping body in the Gummi Ship?

Maybe it's just the mind (which you can't really see/perceive) that lingers in the RoZ (or RB)? While the body is consumed by darkness?

Well, it makes sense in a way for Nobodies to be able to use the realm of the dead to move around. And why a coat would be needed. But it still feels weird to me. Axel dying in there should have been less normal, then. Perhaps the DC are something else altogether? And the RoZ is somewhere you can't go normally at all; you have to 'sleep' to get in there.

Riku's a pretty special case considering that he got his body back.

OR DID HE..... DUN DUN DUNNNN

Well, then that just lends more credence to the idea, right?
That may actually be the "Realm of Nothing."

It definitely could!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back