• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bar fight (yeah!!!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roaringflames

My secret lair, the COMMON SENSE base of justice,
Okay your drunk and you can use guns and your fists only no temp needed because this is a fight your drunk why would you need your name oh yeah you do kill the other person and steal their wallet with loads of cash so basically a bar fight to the death to steal each others wallet

Shinra

Banned
Awards
okay well bring it on!

IC:
A newly christened adult walks into this old bar. He walks up to the counter and takes a seat. "A captain n' cola if you don't mind."

"Sure sir, you got ID?"

"Right here." The young man flashed his ID.

"Okay, you're good." The bartender hands him his drink and he downs it, in one swig.

"Not bad, I think I might need another one."

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Patty O’Flaherty was legend they say,
He could down hundred ales in the span of a day.
But of course there was trouble,
When his temper did double,
And his friends for their health did pray.

There would come such a moment
That his mind would grow hell bent.
His face would go steaming,
And his “aura” start screaming.
And his violence awaken from dormant.

(I hope you enjoy my attempts at limerick. It's been forever since I took a poetry class. I intend to carry out the whole battle as such).

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
"Sorry but I don't have your beer. I have my own drink right here... but if you continue to get in my face I'll be forced to hurt you. You big oaf." Renn said as he took a drink and parted the glass from his throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back