• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BANNED??????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Have you been Banned?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
Recently, I was banned from a site known as DCTP forums. (Detective Conan Translation Project) It was because me and my twin sister were both on there, and they thought we were the same person. (Being a twin has its ups and downs). So they accused us of Sock-puppeting. Even after we showed them our facebook picture, (we are together) They still don't believe us...has anyone here ever been banned on an internet forum, site, comment section, Youtube, etc? If you have, why were you banned? :D How did it feel? Did you ever get unbanned?

Last edited:

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
i remember there was a forum where i had a serious account and another one where i did specific things with.
i was back then on a high level of stupidity where i tried to change the emails of the two accounts and i accidentally used the same password and same email and same everything and i got caught and banned on both accounts

but i don't do this anymore,really i don't.......I DON'T
STOP ACCUSING MEH! pete:<

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
I got temp banned from gamespot once. Mods apparently don't like being called out on things :x

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
3 times KHI :D hohoho
1 time Gametalk, because a mod mistook me for someone else, because of a similar IP address
Every other forum i've ever joined was only brief, so i couldn't really cause any trouble

Turn

(&#65417;&#9685;&#12526;&#9685;)&#65417;&#65374;&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
I was banned from Gaia Online once, for "hacking."

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I remember there was this guy who made a forum about how aliens were going to come on Nov 15. I created an account on Nov 18 and was like "Nothing happened", then I got banned. First post, new record.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
No, the worst thing that's happened to me is that I've been negarepped 17 times, I haven't been banned

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
No, the worst thing that's happened to me is that I've been negarepped 17 times, I haven't been banned

Was it you that did that theory about Zexion, that everyone hated,
then made that thread with Goku, then the mods changed your rep bar?

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I have no idea what you're talking about lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back