• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ballad of Legends ~ Lost Empire Atlantis

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
I haven't done an RP in a long time since I suck at making ones. This is based off of two things. The legend of Atlantis and the Disney Movie "Atlantis" which was a nice movie after watching it again. It'll have some contents similar to the movie. Excuse some crude Latin. I don't know if it is spelled right.

Many great and wonderful deeds are recorded of your state in our histories. But one of them exceeds all the rest in greatness and valour. For these histories tell of a mighty power which unprovoked made an expedition against the whole of Europe and Asia, and to which your city put an end. This power came forth out of the Atlantic Ocean, for in those days the Atlantic was navigable; and there was an island situated in front of the straits which are by you called the Pillars of Heracles; the island was larger than Libya and Asia put together, and was the way to other islands, and from these you might pass to the whole of the opposite continent which surrounded the true ocean; for this sea which is within the Straits of Heracles is only a harbour, having a narrow entrance, but that other is a real sea, and the surrounding land may be most truly called a boundless continent. Now in this island of Atlantis there was a great and wonderful empire...

-Plato

Atlantis. Said to have been lost for thousands of years. Never have been found. No one even knows if it's real or not, but those who thinks that it is real never have found it. That proves that Atlantis doesn't exist, right? It seems right, though those people have been looking in the wrong places with the wrong guide. What they lacked was the journal of Atlantis.

The Shepherds Journal. The Guide of Atlantis.

A journal that had the exact location of Atlantis. Though, no one ever could prove of it existing either. They were too "busy" with something else to ever search of it.

It's the year 2007. Atlantis is now a dream to little kids. Everyone, even the Mythologists thinks Atlantis doesn't exist. Except for one person. This person still believes that it exists. Everyone doubted that person who then was shunned by other scientists. No one would believed that person. It was a day the same as the others. Nothing different. Maybe except one thing. As that person got the mail, a package came by. A package from someone. Someone long dead who knew them. When they opened the package to their surprise lay there.

The Shepherds journal.

「Regula」
๏Definitely no Godmodding
๏Don't Powerplay unless allowed to do so or it is apart of the scene
๏We need about 7 people or so to start
๏Please at least post one paragraph with 5 sentences
๏Be literate. If not, then just make a paragraph
๏The Key-phrase is "The treasure is at the eye of the king" place in templates
๏Good grammar please. I do expect to understand it.
๏Spelling counts. You have spellcheck!
๏Have Fun!

「Atlantis Expedition Team A.E.T.」 ~ one person per position excluding extras

"Leader of Expedition" (Technically, someone like Milo Thatch from Disney Atlantis)-
"Commander of Expedition" -
"Co-Commander of Expedition" -
"Excavations" -
"Demolitionist" -
"Mechanic" -
"Doctor" -
"Extras (Cook, Soldier A etc.)"
-
-
-

「Template」
Name-
Age- (20-36)
Gender-
Personality-
Appearance-
Occupation/job-
Team Position-
Reason of Joining-
Biography- (two paragraphs please)

**Note** The vehicles of this RP are similar to the ones in the movie "Atlantis: The lost Empire" but are of much more advanced and sleeker design.

I'll edit if there is more to be needed. I won't be taking part of this RP except being minor characters popping in and out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back