• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bakemonogatari

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
I've been thinking of picking this series up.

I take its worth a watch, but what kind of tier would you stick it in?

God Tier being Monster

Bullshit Tier being Kampfer

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
For me, I personally thought it was (still is) the best anime of this year. That might sound a bit much, but that statement is considering I found 95% of this year's anime to be subpar.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
One time I saw a forum of people bashing this series because it's "boring" "uneventful" "just talking".

The one who started this fiasco had Kagami from Lucky Star in their avatar. I found that kind of funny.

The series is based off books that are known for the creative word play and dialogue between the characters. If you find talking scenes boring, you may not like this series.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
For me, I personally thought it was (still is) the best anime of this year. That might sound a bit much, but that statement is considering I found 95% of this year's anime to be subpar.

that's because a lot of the anime this year has pretty pretty shitty

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Well, if you enjoy great animation, fast dialogue, references to things you may very well not completely understand but still laugh pretty hard at regardless, then you should like this.

Also, just watched 13; it reminded me how much I missed this show, even though it hasn't been all that long since 12 aired. I'd love a higher quality encode though :v

F

Fagren

I love this anime.I can't decide which story I like the most, so they're all equal for now.I hope we get to see Koyomi Vamp though.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Unless they make a second season, we won't. There are only two episodes left, both webcast, and they finish up the Tsubasa Cat arc.

F

Fagren

Unless they make a second season, we won't. There are only two episodes left, both webcast, and they finish up the Tsubasa Cat arc.

I'm sad now.Well, depending on how Tsubasa Cat ends I'm riding on Suruga Monkey,Mayoi(or Yayoi, correct me)Snail, and Nadeko(correct me here) Snake as the best imo.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Theres always OVA possibility for the vampire part.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
You know, I really need to watch this series. Hopefully, I'll find a good batch torrent soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back