• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bakemonogatari

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Sorry, didnt know it was against the rules to post a little humor around here. Shame on me.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Episode 10 was pretty good, aside form the fact that it pretty much turned into a slideshow near the end. I almost thought Sengoku was going to get a bad end there for a moment.

Enri

Yeah, Araragi's little emotional meltdown didn't make much sense to me though.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Well, he's taken it upon himself to deal with oddities. It's not too unusual for him to get upset if he fails to save someone.

Also, Oshino talking about leaving caught my attention for some reason. I wonder just what Arararagi would do without him.

Oh, and I'm getting tired of all this vague talk regarding Shinobu and there being so little information about her. I really do hope they give more details about her before the season ends, or at least make a second season.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Anyone else really sad it's already over?

I'm currently reading the light novel of Koyomi Vamp which is the novel after the two Bakemonogatari series which we've seen.

for some reason i can't find anyone who's translated the bakemonogatari books, though. :c

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Anyone else really sad it's already over?

I'm currently reading the light novel of Koyomi Vamp which is the novel after the two Bakemonogatari series which we've seen.

for some reason i can't find anyone who's translated the bakemonogatari books, though. :c

Its not over, there are three episodes left.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Bakemonogatari is two novels.

After that it's another series by another name.
Also, the way 12 ended just seems like a good way to end a season to me anyway.

But, if there are more episodes coming out, it'd be Koyomi Vamp from Kizumonogatari (the third light novel). And I'm just saying after because it was published 2 years after the Bakemonogatari ones were written.

Oh, and if you want to read Koyomi Vamp, it's on baka-tsuki.
Bakemonogatari - Baka-Tsuki

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
The 3 remaining episodes will be the rest of Tsubasa Cat arc, which I hear is rather long.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The 3 remaining episodes will be the rest of Tsubasa Cat arc, which I hear is rather long.
But at the end of 11 his sisters said 12 was the final.
Either final of Tsubasa Cat or end of the series.

Writing wise, I see absolutely no point in continuing on the Bakemonogatari season. I can tell they will make a new season... It just seems odd to continue now.
Edit: Yeah, they say it's the last TV episode in the preview part.

So now I'm confused.

Last edited:

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Exactly, it was the last televised episode. The last three will be distributed on the web.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Oh how I wish my video card could handle 1080p animu.

Also, I torrented the OP earlier this morning, but the quality wasn't so great. Hopefully this will be better and it won't be long before the ED and other OP singles come out.

Enri

I hope I will get to see Shin's true form. ):

Hanekawa is hot without her glasses too.

Last episode was awesome too. Just wish they showed the kiss. Senjougahara is my favorite tsundere.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh how I wish my video card could handle 1080p animu.

Also, I torrented the OP earlier this morning, but the quality wasn't so great. Hopefully this will be better and it won't be long before the ED and other OP singles come out.
ED single is already out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back