• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bakemonogatari

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enri

Lol, I love Senjougahara, she didn't even give a shit he was all messed up. I really like this anime, it's probably the animation and strong female lead yanno. It reminds me a lot of Sayonara Zetsubou sensei, lot of talking and weird stuff.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Lol, I love Senjougahara, she didn't even give a shit he was all messed up. I really like this anime, it's probably the animation and strong female lead yanno. It reminds me a lot of Sayonara Zetsubou sensei, lot of talking and weird stuff.
It's the same studio and the main character is Itoshiki Nozomu's voice actor from Zetsubou.

So no wonder. D:

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

It is from the same animation studio, SHAFT.

NarutoAngel221

Definitely enjoyed the first episode a lot more than I thought I would- this is one I'll happily be trying to follow (as well as likely any sequels/prequels). SHAFT/Shinbo's style seems to work exceedingly well for the subject matter and I just looks So. Damn. Good. Characters are intriguing and engaging too- definitely a keeper

Enri

It's the same studio and the main character is Itoshiki Nozomu's voice actor from Zetsubou.

So no wonder. D:

It's nice to be learned.

Anywho, I want to know about the story with the little vampire girl. It seems she could be the one who turned Araragi into a vampire since he seems so prickish towards her.

Anywho again, I love when Suruga tells him she is a lesbo. His reaction was priceless.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Anywho again, I love when Suruga tells him she is a lesbo. His reaction was priceless.

nanyato.jpg

but yeah i connected pretty goodly with this episode i remember reading that story about the monkey paw

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Anywho, I want to know about the story with the little vampire girl. It seems she could be the one who turned Araragi into a vampire since he seems so prickish towards her.

Yeah, that's what I was kinda saying earlier. We don't know anything about her other than she's an adorable vampire that wears a bike helmet. I've seen fanart of her with a very long sword and believe she has some sort of nickname, so there's definitely a story to be told there.

god i love shart

edit: i think that may be the best typo i've made to date

Enri

Yeah kind of confusing with his little smile when he was always a douche to her. Welp, it was obvious she was the one who turned him. I have a feeling she has an adult form of sumin' cause of some picture I saw. Dunno though.

afrobutt

Silver Member
hrrrrrrrg.jpg

ohgodohgod.jpg

:53::53::53:

hey though but the snake chapter looks really neat

a little bit related: araragi and kanbaru make the best bromance ever

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
You just like it because the naked little girl.

I do not blame you.

Anyway, I think the last three episodes are only going to be streamed from the show's website rather be aired on TV. I wonder why they decided to do that.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
You just like it because the naked little girl.

I do not blame you.

Anyway, I think the last three episodes are only going to be streamed from the show's website rather be aired on TV. I wonder why they decided to do that.

Because the schedule only allows 13 episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back