• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bahamut Disco (no, this is not clickbait)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
BahamutDisco_thumb.jpg

So yeah, this is a thing. What's everyone's thoughts and meming's behind this?

sephydark

Awards
Siliconera wrote an article explaining what it is. Seems like it's going to be a dance-themed VR attraction they're making for a theme park in Japan. Supposedly you won't need to wear anything on your head to experience it, unlike normal VR.

Actually, I am rather curious about what it's like and whether it'll be fun, not that I'm likely to ever see it myself. The technology used in it has the potential to be interesting.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Siliconera wrote an article explaining what it is. Seems like it's going to be a dance-themed VR attraction they're making for a theme park in Japan. Supposedly you won't need to wear anything on your head to experience it, unlike normal VR.

Actually, I am rather curious about what it's like and whether it'll be fun, not that I'm likely to ever see it myself. The technology used in it has the potential to be interesting.

"Now you can experience the end of the world as Bahamut, King of Dragons, ravages the land in poppy disco fashion!"

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
It's certainly not as weird as the new TV drama Final Fantasy XIV: Daddy of Light

[video=youtube;L7JSXkUSUl0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7JSXkUSUl0[/video]

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Uh, well.

Since KH exists, part of me wants to give this idea the benefit of the doubt and assume there's a chance that it could actually work... Although I'm not sure if I even WANT to see it work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back