• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bad Religion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devious

One of the better punk bands of this current age. Started 25 years ago they have gone from a crude sounding album or two like most punk you hear today to one of the greatest of their genre. Their album Suffer I think might have been one of their better albums for their short but epic song: "You Are (the Government)" and the amazing meaning in most of the songs placed within the album.

This band is named Bad Religion because their songs focus on the disintigration of Religion and the Corruption of the Government in the current day and age.

Anyone a fan? :p

R4TM

Website
www.myspace.com
I love Bad Religion

i listened to like half a song (forgot which one it was) and i loved them -_-

tho i know no song names nor the members haha but i think one's called "Infected". that one kicks ass

Devious

Infected is good; Supersonic, You Are (the Government), and a few other songs are just amazing. They have good meanings if you can catch them as well.

Devious

Yeah, that's Bad Religion. It's a good song too. A lot of their songs are spectacular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back