• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bad news

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
My parents will get super offended if I wore a mask around them. They already hate it if I wear I mask when I go out, they would get very mad at me if I wore it around them in their own house.
I can wash my hands and stay six feet away.
It's funny because telling you not to wear a mask to protect yourself during a pandemic (since I'm assuming that they have not allowed you to be vaccinated if they don't even believe the virus is real or at least not worth caring about) is something I'd consider child abuse.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Can't you ask your dad to borrow his phone to check something quickly and delete the pictures from his device?

I don't know what to say about your current situation because it's not my business to pry into your personal life but I hope you and your parents come to an agreeable compromise.

Willow A113

Awards
It's funny because telling you not to wear a mask to protect yourself during a pandemic (since I'm assuming that they have not allowed you to be vaccinated if they don't even believe the virus is real or at least not worth caring about) is something I'd consider child abuse.
They believe it’s real but they think it’s not much worse than a cold and it’s nothing to worry about.
I’d like to be vaccinated but my parents think they know better and I’m not old enough to make my own decisions and that vaccines are dangerous somehow.
I should be allowed to try and stay safe if I want and they should let me

Willow A113

Awards
Can't you ask your dad to borrow his phone to check something quickly and delete the pictures from his device?

I don't know what to say about your current situation because it's not my business to pry into your personal life but I hope you and your parents come to an agreeable compromise.
It doesn’t matter if he’s already seen it. Also he has multiple devices and id have to delete it off of all of them. He wouldn’t give me his phone anyway.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
It doesn’t matter if he’s already seen it. Also he has multiple devices and id have to delete it off of all of them. He wouldn’t give me his phone anyway.
Okay, so it looks like you can still access this website and your dad hasn't banned you from visiting here so the security measures don't seem too drastic for now.

AegisXIII

Awards
Anyway, it's a forum dedicated to the videogames you are constantly playing. This should be alright, no? If they are fine with Donald that screams nonsense on tv (the duck, not the other donald), you should be fine.

WaltK

Awards
Anyway, it's a forum dedicated to the videogames you are constantly playing. This should be alright, no? If they are fine with Donald that screams nonsense on tv (the duck, not the other donald), you should be fine.
The fact she’s using the forum as an outlet to be herself and where she is continually being “brainwashed” by “ungodly” viewpoints is the issue here.

AegisXIII

Awards
The fact she’s using the forum as an outlet to be herself and where she is continually being “brainwashed” by “ungodly” viewpoints is the issue here.
Oh yes. I was only talking about how this forum might be of the hook in her parents eyes as the main topic is videogames. Nothing to throw Bibles at.

Willow A113

Awards
Yeah, they hate anyone who disagrees with them. Anyone who’s democratic, anyone who’s lgbt, even anyone who’s an ally.
They don’t care what’s the site is for, if there’s even any mentions or something they don’t like, it’s gone.
Also there’s my name and profile picture. If I be myself, that’s already a crime, even if I didn’t say anything or anyone else has.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Yeah, they hate anyone who disagrees with them. Anyone who’s democratic, anyone who’s lgbt, even anyone who’s an ally.
They don’t care what’s the site is for, if there’s even any mentions or something they don’t like, it’s gone.
Also there’s my name and profile picture. If I be myself, that’s already a crime, even if I didn’t say anything or anyone else has.
I have the same issue with my family too, and I'm bi myself. They're even anti-vax as well.
Sorry you're going through this and other things, I wish I could offer advice for you besides to never forget to be yourself and that you're not alone in this. Stay strong. ♥️

Willow A113

Awards
I have the same issue with my family too, and I'm bi myself. They're even anti-vax as well.
Sorry you're going through this and other things, I wish I could offer advice for you besides to never forget to be yourself and that you're not alone in this. Stay strong. ♥️
Aw thank you. I know what it’s like so I’m sorry you have to deal with that too ❤️

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Don't ever let anyone stop you from being your true, authentic self.

I hope they don't take away your one outlet to being yourself and that one day you are able to break free from their control. You deserve to live the life you want. You're not their puppet, you are your own person.

Willow A113

Awards
Don't ever let anyone stop you from being your true, authentic self.

I hope they don't take away your one outlet to being yourself and that one day you are able to break free from their control. You deserve to live the life you want. You're not their puppet, you are your own person.
Thanks. They think they know what’s best for me and that they have to control my every action to save me. That is pretty messed up. Unfortunately, I’ll never be able to break free until I’m 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back