• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Bad Forehead Acne

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

krexia

Translator
Awards
Also, try looking with products with benzoyl peroxide...
Seconded. This is the active incredient in Proactiv, but you don't need to bother wasting too much money on a brand name cream. Just look for anything with 5-10% benzoyl peroxide. I still use the stuff for the occasional random spot that shows up, and it works wonders.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Nothing did it for me but prescription medication. Doxycycline antibiotics and Tazorac topical cream did the trick, though I started out with Differin. Cetaphil is a good facial cleanser that helps get rid of acne without drying your skin.
I suggest seeing a dermatologist for what's right for you.
Mine's a babe ;D

3) Keep a positive attitude! If you're happy, your body will be too!
This won't get rid of acne. Lol.

Lately I have convinced myself it was the hair
This can also be quite a factor, especially if you have oily bangs.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
k0oj8k.png

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
I've used Pro-Active for about 2 years now and it's worked moderately well until the past couple of months. My face is just generally bad right now. When it started getting bad, it was just little ones every once in a while. But from the last month or so it's gotten so bad to the point where I get new acne everyday added to my existing ones. I don't know what is going on so I'm thinking about changing from my Pro-Active to skin ID or AcneFree Severe. Any advice?

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
I have a question, are you under stress a lot lately?

That can really help you to not be as stressed. It makes your skin break out worse if you've been stressed out lately.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
美咲 四季;4834739 said:
I have a question, are you under stress a lot lately?

That can really help you to not be as stressed. It makes your skin break out worse if you've been stressed out lately.
Yeah I have been stressed lately and I'm sure that's a factor but I can't imagine that stress is the only reason.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Well all I can say is, take relaxing baths at night as well as listening to some soothing music. It helped me a lot when I had bad acne for awhile.

It also helps to sleep a lot too and not eat TOO much chocolate.

Mellow Zephyr

Ugh. I hate forehead acne. D:
I have had the same problem, but it's not consistent acne, it's just break outs every now and again. Usually in a small area along my hairline. I have long hair and long bangs, and never pull them back except when I'm lazy at home and just want my hair out of my face. But I keep my hair really clean, which is the annoying part. I take a shower every day, and wash my hair and face really well, but it seems that I still have trouble with break outs every now and then. Then again, I have oily hair and dry skin. (AWFUL combo)
I've actually been thinking about just cutting my hair off short now for a while.
I get those breakouts yeah, but I usually can deal with them.

But what I can't seem to get rid of is the awfully bad black heads I get all over my nose. D:
The only face washes I have found to work are Clean & Clear and Biore... :/ Both for black heads and regular white heads.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Did you try to go to the Dermatologist? :D

Nocturne's post seems to cover the steps that work! ^^

Mellow Zephyr

Haha, I think it'd take a while to be able to sleep on my back. But it's possible.

Step one however...Partially impossible. I'd be stuck eating only veggies, seafood and water. Red meats (Beef/Pork/etc.) don't belong in my diet. But hey, seafood, veggies, and water- it can be done. It's not like I haven't dramatically changed my diet before.
For the sake of clear skin! ;D

Although I do have to say....My favorite step in Nocturne's post- Step 5. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back