• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Bad Forehead Acne

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
YEAH SO WHAT?! I do have bad forehead acne. I do try to get rid of it, but a lot of stuff doesn't work.
Does anybody have some random suggestions on what to do besides try harder?

T

The Spoiler

I dont know but dont pick them off like my one friend does... he has big red holes all over his forehead!

I suggest some kind of special creme? Also, they come from the greese in your hair going on your fore head, so keep your hair clean or off your forehead

Zeagal

Lick It Good
AH-HA I was right!! I started keeping my hair away from my forehead, at home not like in public or anything because that's totally gross, and I have seen improvement.

Aria

braver by the minute
Yeah, keeping your hair out of your face will help a lot. Make sure you keep it out when you're exercising especially.

Proactiv took care of my acne really well, have you ever tried that?

Aria

braver by the minute
That should work too, just as long as you're washing your face every day. I've also found that washing my face at night works better than in the morning.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
Clean and clear was working ok for me but I recomend proactive, it worked faster and was better at preventing it.
Also, like Aria said, wash your face at night

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Eat food that doesn't have oils and stuff. Or whatever foods that make you break out.
Keep your hair out of your forehead, getting it cut or keeping it extra clean. Shower every day, maybe twice if you get too sweaty or something, or at least regularly wash your face with some kind of soap. Depending on how bad and/or prolonged the problem is, use a special cream for the shower/washing to be used with water in a kind of lather, and one you can use without having to clean up.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
That should work too, just as long as you're washing your face every day. I've also found that washing my face at night works better than in the morning.
I do that already so hopefully improvements should continue. Thank you.

Eat food that doesn't have oils and stuff. Or whatever foods that make you break out.
I don't think there's any food that makes me break out. Lately I have convinced myself it was the hair, but I'll watch out for dangerous food too.

Aria

braver by the minute
I do that already so hopefully improvements should continue. Thank you.

I don't think there's any food that makes me break out. Lately I have convinced myself it was the hair, but I'll watch out for dangerous food too.

You're welcome! And the real oily foods you should watch out for, that might have something to do with it too.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Could you give me an example of an oily food haha? I just need an example as to what type of oily because there's potato chip oily and then deep fried dough oily.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Well I'm not sure exactly what foods those would be. Um. I guess just generally unhealthy stuff, just don't stick to it.

But if you're going to get a tl;dr out of what I said it's using two different kinds of creams: one for showering and one for when you're dry

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Well the main staples of my diet are Ramen Noodles, Bagels, and Grapefruit...

How cool is it then that that's what I got out of it?

Sawah

unofficial HOTH
Awards
proactiv is a really great moisturizer, BUT if you stop using it, you'll break out even worse than you started with. it's as if your skin becomes addicted to it. kinda scary.

but yeah, keep the hair out of your face. taking longer showers in steamier water would help too; the steam helps relieve your pores.

i use my moisturizer while i'm in the shower. i don't like using it when i'm at the sink; i feel like the steam from the shower and the moisturizer mix together well.

clean and clear is an EXCELLENT cleanser, all my friends use it and they said their skin is beautiful.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Sounds like I'm doing it right then haha. I love long steamy showers. The last thing I want is to get addicted to Proactive.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
In my opinion, Proactiv = bad;

1) Eat less oily stuff
2) Wash thy bedclothes like every two weeks. Some of that oil that's from/caused the acne will be on your pillowcase for example - nothing big-time, just wash every two weeks.
3) Keep a positive attitude! If you're happy, your body will be too!
4) Do what you feel is right, and fit into your budget/time/FUN AND COOKIES!

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Also, try looking with products with benzoyl peroxide, it'll really keep your skin nice. I recommend Clean and Clear Persa-Gel 10. Its great for on the spot treatments, where you have a big break out in one area or scattered.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I have this nifty time release stuff with the peroxide that I try to use, but I'm not sure if it works that well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back