• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bad but new screenshot

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deminem

Awards
i dont see it i wanna see the deformed strawberry...

hey Cloud nice zeke pic i luv shaman king but it got cancled how sad

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
its not a stawberry its a gem. and for the record i never seen that picture before.

edit: i just checked KHU. i was right! it is new.

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
I've seen that pic before, but I just noticed something. I think the thing in the upper-right corner is the feet of the statue that holds the gem that Iago's carrying. The blue thing beneath the feet is Iago's tail.

Krimedog

it is not a gummi piece, its not a deformed strawberry...someone already said it, it is the thing in cave of wonders that abu touched.. i noticed that right away when i saw the picture, watch aladdin and you will see. us disney freaks would know....

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
sorixed said:
It's probably what donald is holding is the statue iago had yep this isn't new there was a topic of the square enix party 2005 manual that had the screenshot but in that topic i seemed to be the only one saying stuff about it but itlooks like something else the way it's shaped?.

Ya, that's exactly what he was holding. Wasn't it obvious though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back