• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Back

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
I suppose I should have made this thread before doing things, but I wanted to make sure I really wanted to return or not. I plan on being more active in General Discussion, Intel, Philosophy and Religion, and the Roleplaying sections. I have a full load of college credits for the next few months, so my input in the Roleplaying sections will most likely be slow or just lurking.

My classes that will likely punch me in the stomach and kick me while I'm down if I don't keep up: German 1, the school's literary magazine.

But I wanted to make this thread real quick like just to get out my basic intentions. Feel free to send me PMs/VMs or to ask me for a 1-on-1 RP.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hey Epif, welcome back. It's great to see so many old members return.

With an increased college load I think you'll find it's nice to make a post or two between assignments (or questions in assignments :p).

Back