• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BACK TO FINALSORA04 WITH THE WEATHER

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

FinalSora04

Awards
Wow, I really need a name change.
Well hello again fellow KHInsiders. I've returned! I've been in and out of the forums very briefly for the past two or three years now, and now I'm here to stay!

So yeah that's about it. uh, GO TEAM

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Well, welcome back! :D I'm newer to the site, so you haven't met me yet. Glad to meet you. ^^

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I've been reading most of your comments and your humor is exhaustingly funny. Well, at least I get all the points of references and such, but I'm glad more members like you show up with a keen sense humor. I'm also the type that left, and *came back* so to speak, but your statements are cherished so to say and with that said, I welcome you as well. :cool:

FinalSora04

Awards
I've been reading most of your comments and your humor is exhaustingly funny. Well, at least I get all the points of references and such, but I'm glad more members like you show up with a keen sense humor. I'm also the type that left, and *came back* so to speak, but your statements are cherished so to say and with that said, I welcome you as well. :cool:

Why that was fantastically kind. Thanks everyone!

It's cloudy, with a 20% chance that there will be sun at some point in the future.

Back