• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Back after a few years

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Camilo101

Hello I think I first joined this forum in 2005 (I'm pretty sure it was called something else back then) as another account but stopped using it in 2006. Since then I've forgotten the password and no longer have the email for that account so I thought I'd just make a new account. Which is a good thing, because I acted pretty stupid with the old one =P. But now I'm older and have learned that doing stupid stuff on the forum gets you yelled at.

I guess I should say something about Kingdom Hearts. It's my favorite game of all time, it's what showed me just how great a videogame can be. I bought it back when I was 10 or 11, and I wasn't really thinking about it, because back then I just bought games that I thought sounded fun. At the point in time all I ever played was Super Mario World or Banjo-Kazooie, simple platformers or action games. Little did I know this was an RPG done by the best of the best, and so ever since I bought that game I've played all the rest. Except 358/2 Days because my DS is broken, but doesn't really add anything significant to the story anyways so I don't mind. I'm REALLY excited for Birth By Sleep, when it was first announced I only had a DS but now I have a PSP and I'm glad I got one because it looks like Nomura's putting the most quality into this one out of all the handheld versions.

Anyways, just thought I'd re-introduce myself. Nice to meet you, I look forward to discussing things with you. Hm, I wonder if I'll see any of the users from back then...

Kiwi +

Awards
Well welcome back! Enjoy your stay and happy posting! :)

Camilo101

Really? I didn't think so, I mean, I haven't used it in years and I don't even remember the password...and it's in an email I no longer use, so how would I recover the password anyways? I sure hope I don't get banned...=(

Hey by the way I like YOUR SIGNATURE!!! I just started playing War of the Lions on Christmas so my eyes zoomed in on that quote right away!

Welcome back, hopefully you can stick around for a while!

Back