• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Baby Mama

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Charlie

--I'm kidding, I'm kidding.
Well anyway - I met this chick at my college who I was taken by. She was unbelievably gorgeous to the point where I've been reduced to seeking help on a childrens' forum, lucky me. But yea, the reason she has a kid is because the baby belonged to some other guy she was with who previously had a girlfriend that tried to put the kid up for adoption. But he kept it, and she has possession of it now because the guy died.

Yea, it's a lot to swallow, but open up for a little bit longer.
She says that says that she doesn't want to be in a relationship because she's still heartbroken or whatever over her dead ex boyfriend. But I don't give a fuck, and she seems cool enough to be in a relationship with. Again, she doesn't want that, and I'm too stubborn to care and still feel like pursuing her.

Most people tell me that I'm better off just finding a girl that doesn't have a baby.
But the baby's cute and miraculously shares my birthday. So I'm guessing that God's obligating me to court her.

I unno'.
Anyone have any advice for me?

She's fucking hot.
I can't say no to that.

C

Crossroads

I might be the one dumbass who takes this seriously.

But yeah if you're being totally serious, leave her alone. She doesn't want it, so don't pursue it. Why would you want to? She has a kid, and you're in college.

Da fuck man. She can't be that hot, and if she is...too bad bro thems the breaks.

C

Charlie

She IS that hot though, that's the thing. I don't think I've ever been so crazy over a girl that's actually hotter than Megan Fox. But yea, I guess I'll just be her friend or some shit.

Nice guys get far.

Firo

Oh Crap
Don'y pursue her. Just be her friend. And when she's ready for a relationship, you'll be there.

C

Charlie

I guess. Well that usually works in the movies.
But I've got a leather jacket in my closet. That womans' termanology -- badboys.

Think i can put that on and get into her sex ed class?
oh ho ho.

C

Crossroads

She IS that hot though, that's the thing. I don't think I've ever been so crazy over a girl that's actually hotter than Megan Fox. But yea, I guess I'll just be her friend or some shit.

Nice guys get far.

No way she's hotter than Megan Fox man. No way. Shed be like...in magazines if she was. Or she should be.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
she doesn't want to be in a relationship because she's still heartbroken or whatever over her dead ex boyfriend.

But I don't give a fuck,

She's fucking hot.
I can't say no to that.

she doesn't want that, and I'm too stubborn to care

I could hardly take you seriously. Do you like ANYTHING about her personality? You said nothing about it. : l

C

Charlie

She's smart enough to hold a conversation without texting her friend in the middle of it.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
He just wants to get laid.

Then he can just buy a hooker instead of trying to get into an innocent girls pants. Better yet just find a fuck buddy.

She's smart enough to hold a conversation without texting her friend in the middle of it.

Common courtesy, not intelligence.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

Then he can just buy a hooker instead of trying to get into an innocent girls pants. Better yet just find a fuck buddy.
AOK.jpeg

And 95% of my friend's are too. If it's just to get laid just say so now so I can save myself the time of taking this seriously.

C

Charlie

These days, that's the new standard of intelligence for young girls.
specially in college.

You know how addictive those damn cell phones can be to girls.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
These days, that's the new standard of intelligence for young girls.
specially in college.

You know how addictive those damn cell phones can be to girls.
Phones aren't addicting to young girls, it's just they're amazed they can operate a technology and feel they're smart. And now to repeat:

If it's just to get laid just say so now so I can save myself the time of taking this seriously.

C

Charlie

Phones aren't addicting to young girls, it's just they're amazed they can operate a technology and feel they're smart. And now to repeat:

Yes, I like to get laid.
Yes, I'd like to fuck her.

But I like her at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back