• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► B.i.s.h.i.e.:kat/tlp/k_k Pwns Yer' Soul!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

angelprincess

You know that voice inside your head? The one with
lol... y'know... lazy updates aren't as entertaining... :/ Meh... whatever...
Talk about a coincy-dink.... The whole "Separate ways" was freaky... cause at the same time as I'm reading this chapter, I'm reading an Inuyasha fic... with the new chap titled "Separate Ways." Today's a very coincidental day....
In the words of my friend... "Gerad's EMU!!!" -_-b <<---- That looks more like a sweat drop to me..... =P << I think.... Meh, I forgot my meds this morning. ^^

Krazy

Jabberwocky
I shall now take this time to update B.I.S.H.I.E., totally avoiding AiL!! ^-^ No one'll read it, but, whatever! xP

~~~~FMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~

Before Piku left, Myra had gotten one of those nifty crystal transporting majigers, and said quite clearly and hyperly,

"CENTRAL! TAKE ME! NOW!! I COMMAND YOU!!!"

The six bishies she was "supervising"(*coughdroolingcough*) over took a cautious step away from their most-likely gonna-gonna-glomp-every-bishie trainer. After the omnious light faded away, Myra and teh six being-supervised-by-a-rabid-fangirl bishies ended up on the side of a road. Myra ran in circles, yelling what seemed to be random names.

"ED!!!!!!!!!!!!! AL!!!!!! ROOOOOOOOOOOY!!!.......RIZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....Not...Winry.... >_< WHERE ARE YOU?! COME AND HELP US KICK HEARTLESS.......rear......yeah..."

"Yeah, I don't think that's going to work, smart one, " Kaze said sceptically, crossing his arms.

Myra turned to him, "Shuddap-" She then cupped her hands around her mouth, yelling at the top of her lungs-" CHIBI-ED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

There was a few moments of silence before, "WHO'RE YOU CALLIN' SO SMALL YOU WANNA CRUSH LIKE AN ANT?!?!?!?!!?!?!"

Myra smiled in satisfaction, before strutting in the direction of teh pissed offtedness. Kaze, Ketso, Kanynt, Ace, Hollow, and Sara("MY NAME IS SORA!!!!") all exchanged glances before following. When they found Myra, she was conversing with a golden-eyed blonde and a.....suit of armor?! o_O

The blonde was glaring at Myra, "Why'd you call me short; we're the same height!!!"

Myra smiled, "No, cuz you count yer height PLUS yer really freakin' tall boot things AND that antenae on yer head! ^-^"

The huge suit of armor held back the blonde as he tried to pounce on Myra(Which I'm sure she would've thoroughly enjoyed! =D), sighing, "Ed, easy; she didn't mean it."

Grumbling, the blonde, Ed, apparently, pulled away from the suit of armor, startinf to walk away, "Come on, Al."

Myra ran and cut him off, "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT!!" She yelled longer than nessecary.

"WHAT?!" Ed yelled in equal....loudness.

"Wanna come and help us defeat the.....Evil People?"

"..."

"COWER AT THEIR NAME!!! COWER!!!!!!!!"

".........."

"..........Is that a yes? Oh, well. NOW IT IS!!! ^-^"

~~~~~~~~~~

Bwahahahahahaha. Now. ONTO AIL!!!!!!! XDDDD​

Last edited:

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
..I cant tell you how many times I have fallen off my chair laughing at this. Mah hip is probably dislocated >_>. Its EDO! *hugs Ed in all his midgetiness*
Awesome chapters! This weird janitor calls my brother 'Garsanw' or something it means 'The White Prince' o_O *Imagines A DNAngel world*

Me: Daaaaark...
Dark: Dont drag me in to this woman!
Me: *drool*
Dark: STOP IT! Gives meh 'I-hate-you-RAWR' look
Me: *huggles Dark cuz hes mah bish* gives him 'you-know-you-love-me-gimme-a-cookie' look
Dark:....update or you'll wake up with a very angry bishie at your doors at 3 in the morning.

Edo does the Napoleon Dynamite Dance XD
ednapo.gif

Last edited:

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Ed: I AM NOTTA MIDGET!!!!!

me: Yeah, you are! You are Edward Elric!! THE FULLMETAL MIDGET!!!!!

Ed: RAGH!!!!!!! *tackles me*

me: *enjoying every second* =D

Sora, Kaze, Aozora: *watching* o_O;

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
IF ED'S A MIDGET, I'M EVEN SMALLER THAN THAT!

Ed is taller than I am. ._.

I would kill to be as tall as Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back