• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► B.i.s.h.i.e.:kat/tlp/k_k Pwns Yer' Soul!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
It's not my fault. I don't control my sleeping habits.

I WAKE UP AT FIVE IN THE MORNING! I SLEEP AT 9!!!!

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Now, we must wait for teh people that had skool today. I laugh at them! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA-*choke* >_<

*ahem*

Anyway.....I'm glad everyone enjoyed teh updatedness that took meh uber long to type.....*twitches* ._o

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Haha! It's me. My turn to update. All of you will enjoy!!!!

Please?​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chappie CU Wrote: Things Aren't So Beautiful Now II (A Thorn For Every Heart)

Creeping out from under one of the bunks, Gerard checked the perimiter. He stood up and dusted off his clothes. His black pants were covered in dust. He tightened his red tie and yawed. He opened the window in the back of the cottage and snuck out. As he dropped from the window, he was greeted by Piku, Amme, Kat, and Myra. "Good morning idiot!" Piku yelled happily. She smacked Gerard in the head, knocking him out.

"ALRIGHT TROOPS!" Piku yelled threw a megaphone, "since we found one of your comrades sleeping in, we thought it was unfair! This calls for a punishment! All of you, drop what you're doing and go to sleep!" The BISHIES shrugged and fell asleep, along with Gerard. Piku was infuriated. "Oh damnit. Who thought of this idiotic punishment!" Piku yelled at Amme, Myra, and Kat.

"Err... You did Piku," Kat smiled.

"SHUT UP MUFFIN STUFFER!" Piku said. She pulled muffins out of her pocket and threw them at Kat. Kat however, unaffected by flying pastries, had let them hit her and she picked the crumbs off her shoulder. Amme tried to calm Piku down with her magical prowess, yet it seemed Piku didn't like watching Amme throw the sleeping BISHIE's around the room. Myra ran to them, huggling, and glomping, huggling, and glomping, while Kat smacked Piku on the head. She immediately calmed down.

"What happened?" Piku asked calmly.

"Nothing. You were asleep again," Amme said.

"Oh... I was?"

"Yes, you were. You were happily dreaming of a land with pengies and such,"

"Oh yeah!" Piku smiled. Amme rolled her eyes and Kat was laughing uncontrollably.

"But seriously," Kat said after ceasing her laughter, "we need to start training,"

"Well alright. Myra! Are all of the BISHIE's awake?" Amme asked.

"Ready and waiting!" Myra replied getting a piggy back ride from a regretful Kaze.

"How did I end up like this? I could've been in them talking pictures," Kaze sighed.

"Thems be fightin' words!" Sora yelled. Sora put his fists up and Kaze did the same. Sora threw a punch to Kaze's face and he fell over. Kaze quickly recovered and ran straight towards Sora throwing a punch at his face. Sora retaliated with a punch to Kaze's face. Kaze, dazed and confused, threw a punch in Gerard's direction. Gerard, angry, threw a punch at Kaze, but missed. Instead, he threw a punch at Sora. Sora flew backwards into Ketso.

"GIT 'R DONE!!!" Ketso yelled.

"GIT 'R DONE!!!" The rest of the BISHIE's yelled. Amme rolled her eyes, Kat took a deep breath, Piku sighed, and Myra tried to stop all the BISHIE's from fighting, but unforturnately, even with the constant bruises, boo-boos, and owies, Myra was helpless.

"We're raising an army of idiots," Piku said folding her arms.

-End Chapter-

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Sora, Kaze, Aozora, Ketso: GIT 'R DONE!!!!

me:....Yeah.....Ok...Uh...Nice chappy, Ger!! NO LEMONS!! >_<

Aozora: HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I LAUGH AT ZEH BISHIES!!! FOR I AM NOTTA BISHIE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! >=D

Sora:....For....fanfictional reasons....<_< >_>

*collective cough*

Who's next to update?! ^_^

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
I'm gonna update..........*trumpet solo*..............now.

Ace looked around. He was lucky. He had narrowly missed a flying pastry.

"Aw right, shut up!" Pick-nose - er,- Piku was saying. "Time for training! Summon your weapons!"

The bishies stopped. They looked around.

"Did we get weaponsth?" La femme asked a boy who didn't want to stand next to him. The boy shook his head.

"Aw C'mon!" Piku slapped her forehead. "Like this!" She stuck her hand out in front of her, and in a tiny flash of light, was brandishing a deadly looking.........pickle.

"Oops." Pickle said. She hastily dismissed it, resummoning.....a pickle. "KAT! Summon your weapon!"

With a lazy flick of her wrist, Kat summoned.......a giant rubber chicken. "What? This is what I fight with!" Kat said in reply to the bishies' curious looks.

"Okay......moving on. Basically, the worlds inside you have made weapons for you. Try to get your world to allow you to summon it.....in a condensed form.

<Umm....can you please condense....like, now?> Ace asked.

<Hmmm.....for a price.> Wonderland answered.

<What?> Ace asked.

<You have to let Myra glomp you. For as long as I say.>

<NO! Anything but that!>

<I happen to enjoy the suffering of others, thanks.> Wonderland replied.

<.......fine.........>

Okay, that was short. So........update, someone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back