• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ay bish, c'mere. Xion "theory" Eff yo' Mudkipz

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Xion is a nobody.

Nobodies are born from the dark, and then rejected.

The heartless leaves behind the body and soul/ [Kinda like pinching one off in the bathroom]

And the nobody, rejected by dark and light, wake up in twilight. We know this.

Xion is a special nobody.

Kairi loses her heart, but instead of darkness, light replaces it.
Since there's no darkness, the shell can't go to the realm of darkness.
So, no heartless is made, only a Kairi in heart form.

The body and soul are nowhere to be found, but not inthe realm of darkness.
It can't make nobody from darkness, so it make one from light.
Body can't disappear because no darkness.

Light Nobody.

Xion = Light Nobody.
~

There's your fucking possible explanation.
She's fucking special.
She's a fucking light being.
She's Kairi's fucking nobody.
She's fucking not Namine.
fuck [lol Thanks Silh XD]
And Xion is fucking connected to Kairi.

There, everyone should be fucking happy.
No more bitch bitch, whine whine, piss piss, moan moan.

Kthnxbai.

Also, i iz r-k/owdoh audo. Luk @ me wif mai mod powerz. lulz. lok'd
~

Chavalier, [I believe that's how you spell it] THIS is the joke/serious theory that should have happened.
Not the other one.
~
[sigh]

Some things have been weighing heavily on my mind and I think that this theory best addresses these things.

First and foremost; Xion.

Like any other Xion theory, I'm going to take a crack at it and say that she was formed on Destiny Island. I know, some of you are pissing in your pants screaming "Kairi has no darkness. You don't know Kingdom Hearts fuckface!" That's not what this is about.

We know that nobodies are born when a person loses their heart. The body and soul vanish to the world of darkness, where it gets left behind by the heartless, and shipped off to the Twilight realm.

The only problem with that is that Kairi has no darkness. Thusly, not able to make a nobody or a heartless.

I'd like to state now that my thinking behind this was "What makes dark so special as to support special beings whereas light can't?"

Alright. During the night of fate, [yes, like the song] Kairi lost her heart. This is obviously the case as it leaves Sora later in the game. More recently, people have been observing that there is a difference between losing your heart, and you body being cast off.

The difference being that losing your heart creates a heartless, while casting off your body creates a form different from other heartless. So different, that some would even go as far as to say that they're not heartless. I beg to differ, but that's not the point here.

Okay. Kairi's heart had no darkness, and thusly unable to make a heartless. It was however, able to take human form for a bit. Long enough for Sora to enter the Secret Place, say "So-ra." and vanish into Sora's open arms. This form, while not a heartless, would fill the necessary requirement of a heartless. That being said, Kairi lost hear heart, and a nobody was formed. Not in the usual sense, but in a very special way.

Heartless are the darkness in your heart, but as said many times before, Kairi has none. There is only light. Light, which has been shown to give heartless human forms [Sora. Hollow Bastion first trip - Kingdom Hearts 2 opening (Sora's beginning.)] Kairi lost her heart, and what was supposed to happen was that a heartless was supposed to form; but her heart didn't, or more specifically, couldn't disappear from within the realm of light. Instead, the light, compensating for the lack of a body and soul, returned her to a full, human form. Essentially, she's like Sora after his experience as a heartless.

That takes care of the heartless.

Now for the nobody.

The nobody is the body and soul of a person who has lost their heart. The nobody that is supposedly Xion came from Kairi, or as what we're led to believe. The heartless, left the body and soul behind. All three were in the realm of light, but just not in the same area.

Now, the heart left the body, and a make shift heartless was formed. Going by the normal rules of making a heartless, that is the requirement for a nobody. This in itself is a problem as there was no dakness in this process. Light was substituted instead of darkness.

The body and soul was cast off and found much later in the same state of missing a heart. IT couldn't disappear from the world of light. At the point of the heart and shell separating [Shell, in this theory means the unfinished nobody] another entity came into consciousness; ie Xion.

Xion, lacked the fundamental heart, body and soul to become a nobody; like Namine. The major difference was that she was created from the light. The body and soul offered light as a substitute [intermediary] to form the nobody that became Xion.

In short, Xion is a nobody comprised essentially of light.

This keeps her conected to Kairi as people wish, it keeps Ansem somewhat right about Kairi's nobody, it gives person "xyz" their light being, and he completely separate from Namine.

Last edited:
A

Audo

Just when I thought you couldn't sink any further into idiocy. I get corrected.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Namine iz NOTHING! WAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

NO heart, so she haz no i.d.
No body and soul, as it's Roxas.

Literally, nothing personified.

Just when I thought you couldn't sink any further into idiocy. I get corrected.

inorite? :D

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
She's not not KAiri's nobody. SO much that in a sense, she is.

More literally, she's Kairi's nothing.

Also, Namine happened when Sora released Kairi's heart.

The Enchanted

Kai's Nothing?
I would agree, but it makes little sense for Nomura to produce Kai's false Nobody and then introduce her real one.

Now here's a thought, maybe Xion is Kai's Nothing, therefore leaving Nami alone as Kai's Nobody.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Kai's Nothing?
I would agree, but it makes little sense for Nomura to produce Kai's false Nobody and then introduce her real one.

It makes little sense for then to introduce a fourteenth member, who is Kairi's nobody after already confirming Namine to be Kairi's nobody.

It makes little sense to make Roxas look like Ven. Wait, I take that back, CHARACTER RECYCLING!

It makes little sense that Dual Wielding, which was explained in the game as just an ability, to be tied in with 10 years prior to before Sora getting a Keyboade.

This is Kingdom Hearts, where pantsless ducks cast magic and talking, bipedal mice have pet dogs.

Now here's a thought, maybe Xion is Kai's Nothing, therefore leaving Nami only as Kai's Nobody.

No, because that's more of a retcon that Xion is.

Rix

:)
Awards
makes no sense.
I mean, Namine returned to Kairi the way Roxas did with Sora.she must be her nobody

But what if she isn't and managed to return to Kairi after all?

DUN DUN DUNNN!

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I don't see why people think that Kairi can only have one Nobody if we want to go there :\ Her Heart left two Bodies, and Naminé is based on the Body and Soul of Sora's, so it's not like Kairi "ran out of ingrediants" to create Naminé after she possibly left her B+S to Xion, even if Naminé had more substance than she appears to have.

As for the theory, if you say that Kairi's "dead shell" was her Heart in human form, what would you say went into Sora that at the end of the day, not only made the Kairi-Heart comatose (and thus, impossible to use to stabilize the Keyhole to Darkness), but also was enough to - despite what she's made of or not made of - yes make Naminé be created?

After all, you said yourself -

So it can be seen as contradictory to the theory you presented yourself, seeing how if Kairi's Heart was the comatose doll, it's unlikely that that was inside Sora.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
makes no sense.
I mean, Namine returned to Kairi the way Roxas did with Sora.she must be her nobody

As Karate said...

I haev a feeling this theory is closest to the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back