• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel's voice actor preys on his female fanbase on social media

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
Anyway, you know, Axel being voiced by someone else wouldn't be so bad.
Yeah, and now they have the grounds for it. It was one thing for Hayden and Billy, because logistics and red tape’s a bitch, but Quinton’s practically a sex offender already, so…

We knew he was a deplorable years ago... Most thought it was wrong to criticize someone for their politics back then, lol.
Uh…

I’m not sure what to say here. It really depends on context and nuance I suppose. Generally, talking about politics is taboo in polite conversation. Doing so makes one seem very uncouth and boorish. Conversation is an art, and talking about the three no-no topics, one of them being politics, is just…

I mean, one can do it behind closed doors with a confidante or a spouse, so there’s that, but otherwise it’s just disgraceful and embarassing. It’s Etiquette 101.

However, the caveat is internet and social media is a very recent phenomenon, that’s there’s no set rule yet on what is unacceptable to talk about online, and the skills learned at conversation is thrown out the window because it’s a different ballpark. The only rule of thumb so far is “stay in your lane and don’t reveal personal information” which is very vague.

May-Jor

Awards
I don't understand the problem.

The voice actor doing bad things has no effect on the character or the voice. Simple as that.

Just grow up, people.

This isn't about the character, it's about the people who's affected by his actions.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't understand the problem.

The voice actor doing bad things has no effect on the character or the voice. Simple as that.

Just grow up, people.

Nobody cares about the character itself, but about the money and fame Quinton receives from playing the role.

Why should our money pay for some alt-right conspiracy nut and alleged sexual predator’s paycheck? Why should he get to grow in popularity among fans who are unaware of his misdeeds so he can continue to fool and bamboozle people into thinking he is a good person, and just continue using his position to prey on fans for sex?

You are the one who needs to sit down and learn the consequences of what happens when you allow these people to continue having a platform.

Allowing abusers and people willing to like and share conspiracy theories that can potentially harm an entire country’s democracy to continue to have a platform is not something to take lightly or just ignore or “grow up” from. He needs to be deplatformed.

If we could do it with James Wood as well, we would be pushing for his removal but he probably has a pretty iron-clad contract with Disney unlike Quinton.

Last edited:

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Is he really going for a "It wasn't me" defence? He's actually claiming that all the negative stuff associated woth his account was from hacking?

U.N. Owen

Awards
I have not had booze since my 21st birthday. Now, it looks like a good place to go drink myself of this headache between the sedition and conspiracy theories.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I’ve been wondering, when something is finally done about this, would it be worth it for Square to patch him out of KH3?

The Japanese version already did it once (Pierre Taki).

Just read about him. God, that is a lot. They removed him from several media.

Rainclouds

Awards
Is there actually evidence of these acts that are being carried out by him?
If not, then people need to stop with your whining and shut up.

Someone just close this thread already.

KingdomKurdistan

Awards

Barbra, this thread would be a lot less prominent and whingey if you just stopped bumping it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I mean there is already the video of him kissing a minor but if that isn’t proof enough to you, then I doubt nothing will change your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back