• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel's voice actor preys on his female fanbase on social media

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

May-Jor

Awards
You know by analyzing all these tweets,
yet the situation itself does not look as serious as in the case of Johnny Depp, where it was about violence and beating.
To deprive a career just for stupid behavior? Well, I do not know.
Unless, of course, the story with herpes turns out to be true. (Then this is much more serious) The maximum that he needs to do this is to "threaten his finger" for this, what if his career and his role are dear to him (And I am sure his career and his role are dear no matter how person he is, he definitely loves his job and is very talented.) then he definitely should not have romance with unfamiliar women and thus break their hearts.
In short, both sides must learn a lesson.
In his case, let him think twenty times before writing to unfamiliar girls and flirting with them, and in their case, do not be so naive and don’t think that 56-year-old men are your guys, and in any case do not go under them. No matter how popular and famous he is, you are already adults (and they are already adults) and must restrain your fan feelings.
Therefore, I think for Quinton Flynn it is not so much a loss of his career as a loss of the respect of many of his fans.
So Johnny Depp, even after this whole accusation case, has a lot of loyal fans ready to support him in these difficult days for him, while VA Axel will be despised by many for a long time.

I'm not sure if this can be compared to the Depp situation, this is more like situation with Vic. Unless the herpes thing is true, the one thing that kinda pushes this into job-losing territory is the kiss with the 17 year old. Whether or not that'll actually happen? I don't know.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Paul St. Peter blocked the account revealing all this info very early on. I'm just saying, I've seen him make Quinton-esque, seemingly innocuous remarks towards young women.

1607974871914.png
1607974952663.png
1607974993420.png

I hesitated to say anything about this when this story first came out, because it's a pretty hefty implication to throw around for nothing, but blocking the proof account really does put a spotlight on his extremely similar behavior.

I don't trust any of these motherfuckers.

EDIT: there are more examples of this but I don't want to clog up this thread with them. I've always gotten a vibe from Paul and I didn't wanna throw dirt at his name, considering he's probably even more beloved around here than Quinton. But that shit's over, all these voice actors are gonna stop doing this shit

Last edited:

disney233

Awards
Celebrities are nothing more than scum. More often than not, whenever you become some rich celebrity, you end up also becoming disgustingly immoral. So, if the KH2 voice cast is going down this road, I can't say I'm surprised. Never meet your idols, people.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
An old coworker of mine used to say that there’s two types of celebrities: Veteran pieces of sh!t, and pieces of sh!t in training.
I definitely agree that stardom and fame inherently corrupts the person. It’s so hard to trust anyone in a position of power, and rightfully so.

U.N. Owen

Awards
I suddenly regret procrastinating on grading by going here. This is much worse than nitpicking lab reports.

Grey Skies

Awards
I assume everyone does horrible things. That way I'm not as disappointed when it's confirmed. I have no doubt that many of the people whose work I like also do horrible things.

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
(rants about celebrities)
Tell that to fans of Dolly Parton and Betty White…

Not all celebrities are bad, some have a good lick of common sense and decency. It’s all just about finding them.

On the other hand, the most powerful man in the world is a cheese puff reality TV star who seriously needs a psychologist (not a psychiatrist) so…

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I only saw those three tweets, but what did Paul say that was so wrong? He just called women beautiful and made a reference to KH/recusant sigil in response to what one woman told him. They also don't read as random/first responses from to him to the women, but as if they tweet each other or are familiar (well maybe not the first screenshot).

Anyway, I'm just curious about the context of it because if those three tweets are the worst, I don't think it qualifies as "human trash" unless the word "beautiful" has become predatory language all of a sudden.

Of course, I don't know the rest of the stories, I'm just going off of those 3 tweets which don't seem that bad to me. Maybe just a poor choice of words? I mean the first tweet is weird that he would post out of nowhere, but maybe he saw that the woman was being bullied and tried to support her by calling her beautiful?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I only saw those three tweets, but what did Paul say that was so wrong? He just called women beautiful and made a reference to KH/recusant sigil in response to what one woman told him. They also don't read as random/first responses from to him to the women, but as if they tweet each other or are familiar (well maybe not the first screenshot).

Anyway, I'm just curious about the context of it because if those three tweets are the worst, I don't think it qualifies as "human trash" unless the word "beautiful" has become predatory language all of a sudden.

Of course, I don't know the rest of the stories, I'm just going off of those 3 tweets which don't seem that bad to me. Maybe just a poor choice of words? I mean the first tweet is weird that he would post out of nowhere, but maybe he saw that the woman was being bullied and tried to support her by calling her beautiful?

It's the fact that he's frequently responding to women's posts about how they are beautiful or sexy unsolicited. One tweet wasn't even a photo of the girl, but her saying "are you trying to kill me?" in reaction to something and he hops on to compliment her beauty. If it was just a thing he did every now and then, sure, but you can scroll through his replies and find more of it.

It is also the fact that he banned the person exposing Quinton Flynn despite the Twitter account never tweeting at him. It means he saw it and intentionally blocked it.

While alone these things don't mean much, it does show there is an unstated sort of...acceptance of what Quinton has been doing by blocking the person exposing him.

May-Jor

Awards
Apparently there's been a lot back 'n' forth debunking going on on twitter, but I honestly don't care for all that. I'm just waiting to see what Flynn himself has to say but he's been super quiet this entire time. The fact that he hasn't even attempted to openly defend himself or anything, but allows his wife and other twitter randos to do it for him in a haphazard fashion isn't really looking good for him from my perspective.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
It's the fact that he's frequently responding to women's posts about how they are beautiful or sexy unsolicited. One tweet wasn't even a photo of the girl, but her saying "are you trying to kill me?" in reaction to something and he hops on to compliment her beauty. If it was just a thing he did every now and then, sure, but you can scroll through his replies and find more of it.

It is also the fact that he banned the person exposing Quinton Flynn despite the Twitter account never tweeting at him. It means he saw it and intentionally blocked it.

While alone these things don't mean much, it does show there is an unstated sort of...acceptance of what Quinton has been doing by blocking the person exposing him.
The one with the woman talking about "are you trying to kill me" looks like Paul may have tweeted her name or replied to her, prompting her response as excitement? I tried looking for the tweet, but I don't have time to go searching. His twitter account looks like he replies or thanks every new follower by naming them.

Anyway, it is very suspect that he banned the person that blocked Flynn's exposer.

I'm just going to say that if something happened, people need to be vocal about it and let us know what happened, so that we can stop supporting these people. I don't like unclear circumstances, like with Paul St. Peter. I haven't seen a tweet with Paul calling them sexy, just beautiful. Which I don't think is that much of an issue because I don't think the word "beautiful" is predatory in the way he's using it. It's not like he was saying you're beautiful, wish I could see more or something.

Anyway, I'm not defending Paul St. Peter, I don't know the whole story and I'm not condoning any potentially inappropriate behaviour. I'm just asking for context and evidence, before making swift judgements about people. Quinton Flynn is a definite predator. Paul St. Peter is questionable, and I rather not make a judgement off of that.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Apparently there's been a lot back 'n' forth debunking going on on twitter, but I honestly don't care for all that. I'm just waiting to see what Flynn himself has to say but he's been super quiet this entire time. The fact that he hasn't even attempted to openly defend himself or anything, but allows his wife and other twitter randos to do it for him in a haphazard fashion isn't really looking good for him from my perspective.

I don't think waiting any longer will bring you a clearer picture of his side.

May-Jor

Awards
I don't think waiting any longer will bring you a clearer picture of his side.

I believe it could. It's kinda difficult to go solely off of conflicting google docs from various people trying to accuse or defend him without seeing how the man this situation is about plans on handling this. Though his lack of action can be pretty telling itself. I mean, unless it's true that the twitter account rambling on about how people are trying to get Quinton canceled because he rejected them for not being his color/gender preference actually is his sock-puppet account. In that case he DID take some form a action, if not a damning one.

Awards
Yeah, in regards to the Quinton thing there's been a big ol' debunking battle going on.

It's like an Ace Attorney case gone crazy.

disney233

Awards
But if the man himself isn't even saying ANYTHING at this point, then it's clear where he stands, and trying to debunk it doesn't even matter.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Not only that there’s his past con behaviors. The dude is kinda creepy.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
But if the man himself isn't even saying ANYTHING at this point, then it's clear where he stands, and trying to debunk it doesn't even matter.
LBR, even if someone in this kind of situation was innocent, saying "I'm innocent" wouldn't change anything. If anything, making a comment will just feed the flames and give the story more attention, whether it's true or false.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back