• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel's Sanity...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Axel89

he said he saved sora, because he saved sora. If Axel hadnt released Namine, Marluxia's plan to controll Sora would have gone off without a hitch. The question is, why?. (Read my "Axel???" thread)

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Because Marluxia wanted to tak control of the Organization, and Axel, being loyal to it, couldn't let him.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Because he killed a fellow member? Big whoop, he did it for the Organization, and probably for a promotion.

TrancedRiku

Baba197 said:
I just can't belive they said hell in a disney game.

El Dorado, Sleeping Beuty... I can go on, but I'm not going to. Hell isn't a bad word depending on how you use it, as my mom would say. You use it to say something like : I'm going to beat the hell out of you." then hell is a "bad" word.

I'm siding with Phoenix on this. He probably killed a member because he felt they were going to be a threat to the organization in the future...

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
The way Axel said that was abit off normal Disney. He didn't say lke U're going to Hell. No. He was straightforward with it. He said all the actors are in place before his funny line. Axel is pretty stuck to the organization.

OblivionHeart

Quoted from Jimmy's journal:
"Hard to read, half the time Axel seems to just be messing around...but for all we know, he's done more thinking than everyone else put together."

Quoted from D Journal:
"He's a shadow whose intentions and secrets are hidden from all."

In my view, there's no need to question his sanity. The question you should be asking is what happened to lead to all this. Axel to me, is considered the sanest of all the organization members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back