• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel's Sanity...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Um, is it just me, or was anyone else freaked out when Axel cried "Marluxia, Sora, Namine you'd better give me one hell of a show." ?

Man, like many others, I really started to question his sanity then and there.

I guess Lexeus was right: "You never can tell what that one's thinking.

DarrcEnigma

I don't think Axel's sanity should be brought into question. He's quite the extremist, that's for sure, but he definetly knows what he's doing, and what needs to be done. It would appear that Axel takes orders from the "upper ranks" and no one else, that's all. Why else would he have assisted in the demise of the other Organization members? Now, I really can't say I know what he's thinking/doing any more than you or anyone else, but I have full confidence that he's not just randomly doing things to the hell of it. I personally liked that line of his, though.

R K O

Axel is probably just working with the Superior. I mean, do you find it odd that of all the 12/13 members, Marluxia and Larxene were in it? Which whom both are traitors.

I think Axel was assigned to Castle Oblivion to find out what they were planning, then kill them.

Broken_Dreams

Hmmm... I think Axel is more sane than any of them. I think his "rebellious" nature is really just a mask to hide how he really feels. He probably is willing to do anything to get his heart back or solve its mysteries. But he doesn't want to seem like a wimp to the Organization, so he created this image of himself that would scare people.

Ansem22

Axel is insane, and yet smart. There have been characters that have been both. Like Kefka from FF6. He was utterly and hopelessly insane and yet crafted his plans brilliantly.

But, yea, Axel is a psycho. But then, aren't most of the Organization members?

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Also, why does Axel, of all people, seem to be the one that cares more about Sora?

DarrcEnigma

GuardianSora said:
Yeah but what I don't get is why axel said it's "time you give me one hell of a show!"
He said that because, quite simply, it was time for the "final showdown" between Sora, Larxene, and Marluxia. He purposely set Naminé free to make sure Marluxia wouldn't have his way in the end, and possibly to make Sora have to fight even harder to protect her. He could have said it any number of ways, they just chose to make him say it that way.

D

Door to Light

Hell isn't bad for Disney. Maleficent said hell in sleeping beauty. I loved this quote because it made Axel's character even more main IMO. To me, after all this, he's like a main character...who is a villain! It's perfect. But I do believe Axel is sane. Another thing I wonder about with his mysterious quotes is when he said he saved Sora...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back