• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axels Plan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnnamedPerson

Awards
In the newest tralier at Jump Festa axel says this:

Twilight Town.
Roxas: The members in Castle Oblivion are being annihilated--
Axel: It's because I'm strong

and also at Axel - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship, they have a part that mentions axel saying something to zexion in Re: Chain of Memories. this is what it says:

In Re: Chain of Memories during the scene known as "Tactician's End" Axel states the reason for his betrayal of Zexion saying: "You just found out way to much." What Zexion "found out" is never explained.

Does anyone know what his plans are?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Axel didn't have a plan. Zexion did, along with Larxene, Marluxia, Lexeaus, and Vexen to take over the Org. XIII.

Riku Fan1415

Well, I understand why Axel killed off Vexen, because he had to gain Marluxia's trust. But why did he kill off Zexion? Zexion was no traitor, and at the time, Axel was loyal to the Organization, right? So, why sic the Riku Replica on him?

RandomNobody

Well, I understand why Axel killed off Vexen, because he had to gain Marluxia's trust. But why did he kill off Zexion? Zexion was no traitor, and at the time, Axel was loyal to the Organization, right? So, why sic the Riku Replica on him?

Maybe Axel knew he would betray them too so he thought he'd get a head start? :eek:

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Axel didn't have a plan. Zexion did, along with Larxene, Marluxia, Lexeaus, and Vexen to take over the Org. XIII.

Somebody needs to replay Chain of Memories!

Marluxia and Larxene planned to overthrow the Organization by gaining control over Sora. Axel pretended to join in on their conspiracy. Meanwhile, Vexen, Lexaeus, and Zexion remained loyal to the Organization. When Vexen made the Riku Replica and Marluxia sent it against Sora and it lost, Marluxia threatened to tell Xemnas about Vexen's failed experiment if Vexen did not help them. However, this was actually a test of Axel's loyalty to the conspiracy. When Vexen tried to tell Sora about Roxas, Axel passed the test by killing Vexen. However, Axel had his own agenda (though I'm not even really sure what that was) and betrayed Marly and Larxene by encouraging Namine to make things right. Axel then openly announced his betrayal and tried to kill Marluxia, who subsequently used Namine as a shield. Sora then bursts into the room, and Marluxia leaves Axel to be defeated by Sora. Axel then teleports away. Sora then finishes off Marly. Meanwhile, underground, Lexaeus was defeated by Riku, leaving Zexion as the only remaining underground member. He confronts Riku, is defeated, and flees, only to be killed by the Riku Replica, who was manipulated into doing so by Axel. Why did Axel make sure every member of the Organization in the Castle was annihalated? Who knows. Perhaps he didn't want Xemnas to know that he had killed a loyal member to Organization XIII (Vexen), so he just made sure that there was nobody else to tell Xemnas what happened.

Sorry for the overly long summary. :eek:

Niburu

Marluxia and Larxene planned to overthrow the Organization by gaining control over Sora. Axel pretended to join in on their conspiracy. Meanwhile, Vexen, Lexaeus, and Zexion remained loyal to the Organization. When Vexen made the Riku Replica and Marluxia sent it against Sora and it lost, Marluxia threatened to tell Xemnas about Vexen's failed experiment if Vexen did not help them. However, this was actually a test of Axel's loyalty to the conspiracy. When Vexen tried to tell Sora about Roxas, Axel passed the test by killing Vexen. However, Axel had his own agenda (though I'm not even really sure what that was) and betrayed Marly and Larxene by encouraging Namine to make things right. Axel then openly announced his betrayal and tried to kill Marluxia, who subsequently used Namine as a shield. Sora then bursts into the room, and Marluxia leaves Axel to be defeated by Sora. Axel then teleports away. Sora then finishes off Marly. Meanwhile, underground, Lexaeus was defeated by Riku, leaving Zexion as the only remaining underground member. He confronts Riku, is defeated, and flees, only to be killed by the Riku Replica, who was manipulated into doing so by Axel. Why did Axel make sure every member of the Organization in the Castle was annihalated? Who knows. Perhaps he didn't want Xemnas to know that he had killed a loyal member to Organization XIII (Vexen), so he just made sure that there was nobody else to tell Xemnas what happened.

THANK YOU!

Maybe Him, Roxas, and Xion had something planned, and when she returned to her sombody and everyone lost their memories, maybe Axel and Roxas still had that feeling where they wanted to destroy or leave the organization but they didn't know why. Maybe Xion left them a message telling them to destroy the organization or leave it to Axel. Maybe Axel didn't know who it was but he felt it was important.

Or maybe Axel and Roxas finally saw how stupid the whole thing was. I don't know, came to their senses.

PianoxLullaby

Website
www.pianoxlullaby.deviantart.com
I've actually been wondering who he was talking to when he mentioned something like: "You guys really are fun" or something like that. My memory fails me.

Perhaps it was Roxas and Xion, though I really hate to add Xion into anything because I simply do not like her as a character already! XD
Yes, I have a lot of problems with her. >_>

But...Idk, not quite sure what his plan MIGHT'VE been if he had one.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
THANK YOU!

Maybe Him, Roxas, and Xion had something planned, and when she returned to her sombody and everyone lost their memories, maybe Axel and Roxas still had that feeling where they wanted to destroy or leave the organization but they didn't know why. Maybe Xion left them a message telling them to destroy the organization or leave it to Axel. Maybe Axel didn't know who it was but he felt it was important.

Or maybe Axel and Roxas finally saw how stupid the whole thing was. I don't know, came to their senses.

Actually, the events of CoM happened at the beginning of 358/2 Days, so, if what you're saying is what I think you're saying, then no.

At this time, Axel, Roxas, and Xion were probably not completely BFF's, so they probably had no plan to overthrow the Organization together.

Axel could have explained Vexen's death away without recieving punishment from Xemnas. He was able to fool everyone else, after all. Besides, for all we know, Xemnas wouldn't have cared that Vexen died, as long as it was in the cause of punishing the traitors.

At this moment, no one knows exactly why Axel decided to have Zexion killed off. Perhaps it was because Zexion did know too much, but there's nothing saying that it wasn't just because he could.

For all we know, Axel could have just decided that the more members dead, the cleaner the slate. *shrug*

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

no

Xemnas had a plan, to use Axel to destroy the traitors.

Use is too strong of a word, ordered is more the correct term.

no

<3

Firo

Oh Crap

No, Zexion,Lexeaus and Vexen were trying to use to Riku to counter Sora to stop Marluxia. But I think the statement was about Riku and his ability to use light and darkness. which Zexion found out when they fought. I think Xemnas needed Riku and had a plan to use him and everyone at CO were in the dark about his plan.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Axel didn't really have a plan. His motives were basically protect Roxas. He was a relatively loyal Orginization XIII member in my opinion. The only hesitation was when he was ordered to destroy their traitor Roxas. Also when Marluxia told him to kill Vexen. Other than that Axel always seem to do as ordered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back